Yandere Percy Jackson

A/N Yandere simulator themed chapter! Percy is a Yandere, a person who kills for their love as well to 3 more known living in 2 centuries. Percy, the rest of the seven and the councillors were made immortal and relationships were going good. But when 50 years later another son of Poseidon takes Annabeth's heart from Percy and the Olympians are well aware of the Yanderes living again...it makes life a little more interesting at camp half-blood.

Percy's POV

I knew from the moment my half brother came he had an eye out for MY Annabeth.
I shake my head, I can't let the thoughts control me.
I am what people call a Yandere, a person who is in love with someone so much that they would kill whoever gets in between them.
I've know since after the war when I had a strong urges towards Annabeth and lady Aphrodite explained it to me.
And at the moment, my mortal half-brother Mark, son of Poseidon, is flirting with my fiancée.
I growled as I noticed them.
"Percy, are you okay bro?"
I saw Jason looking at me.
I fake smiled at him.
"I'm fine, just-"
"Dude, just talk to her" he said and walked off.
"It's not as simple as that" I muttered.
I've been a little more...clingy to Annabeth since the Yandere took into effect.
Luckily people including Annabeth mistook it for my flaw, personal loyalty.
I walked straight past them, making Annabeth whisper my name as I ran to the beach.

I sighed as tears fell down my eyes on the beach.
As soon as people saw me upset, they slowly left, knowing I would need time alone.
Mark isn't a bad kid really, he just crushing on my girl.
Will she leave me for him?
'He has to be Killed!' The voice in my head said 'He will take her and she will never love you again'
I groaned.
"Percy"
I looked up and saw Piper, looking sadly at me.
She sat next to my lying figure.
"Annabeth again, isn't it?" She said "She's so clueless!"
"I know" I said, my voice breaking "It's tearing me apart on the inside"
She nodded, understand what I meant.
"It's the same with me and Jason over the years, Yes, he's eyed a couple of girls which makes me pissed but I always make him come back to me" she said, making me chuckle.
Piper, is another Yandere, one of the 4 living.
And as a daughter of Aphrodite...she right under me with the controlling the urges.
I closed my eyes and activated my Yandere vision which is like a 360 view of half a yard around me.
"Annabeth is watching us" I whispered so Piper can hear me.
She nodded.
"How can you deal with it?" I asked "She's slowly getting taken away from me"
She sighed.
"My mother loves your ship" Piper said "She Shouldn't let anything bad happen to it, just let Annabeth decide for herself...you might need to let her go"
I sighed.
In the world of Yanderes, if you give up on the love (which is hard to do in the first place) then you die.
And the way this is going, I'm going to die.
"Come on" Piper said "Let's go in the water"
I smiled and jumped up, taking off my top to reveal my scars.
Piper tranced my scars and looked into my eyes.
She slightly smirked as we both got the same idea.
'Come on, we have to test it' she said in the mind link which has connected all of the Yanderes.
'Try what?' The youngest mortal girl asked.
'Oh gods, yes!' A demigod Yelled in my head.

I looked at Piper and noticed her aqua bikini.
"You look beautiful" I whispered, making her blush.
'I knew you have a slight crush on me' I teased.
"Thanks, these are new...you're the first one to notice" She said.
I widen my eyes.
"Not even Jason?" I asked.
She nodded, looking down to the ground.
I put her head up to face mine with my hand gently.
"That jerk, he's missing out on a lot" I said, putting my hand through her hair.
She smiled, closing her eyes.
'I sense Jason' she said in my head.
'No kissing on lips' I warned as she put her head on my shoulder.
"He doesn't respect me anymore" she whispered "Not Like he used to"
"We're both on the same page then" I said, making her nod "let's go into the water, I want to show you something"
She nodded as I took her hand and went into the water with her next to me.