Mexican crossover

A/N so this is kinda Pixar's Coco inspired. So 1 mouth after the war, the gods offered Percy godhood. Everyone in the seven plus Nico and Reyna got immortalaity and tried to convince Percy to take it. He refused, dreaming of settling down and maybe have a moral job of a marine biologist. No one wanted him to, so they made him stay away from the mortal world, trapping him in camp half-blood. After another mouth, he cracked, screaming at his friends and ran off...only to have 'died' and go on a whole new experience.

10 mouths after the incident, a year after the war, Percy suddenly appeared after being announced dead and everyone is confused. What happened to him? Well, the Mexican day of the dead is coming up and something strange happens...

~day of the dead~

Percy's POV
I sighed, sitting in my father's cabin.
My 'friends' have been non-stop trying to talk to me.
I rolled my eyes.
I don't need to talk to them.
I just want to stay here for the day of the dead and then I will disappear again.
My mother, who died just after the giant war, said that even though that they're Greek I could see them.
Oh, you're confused?
So what happened 6 mouths ago was somehow I got transported into the world of the land of the dead, a Mexican underworld; half dead, half alive.
Like I looked like a normal human but humans can't see me.
Now you might be wondering; um what?
So my mother, Sally, came from a Mexican heritage so she told me stories of legends from the religion.
So when I was in the land of the dead, I met my grandparents and many other family members from that side.
They helped me to try and get me out of the land before sunrise or I would become dead forever.
They did, in the last second of course.
But I've noticed even though that story is behind me, I can sense ghosts like a child of Hades can.
Like noticing my mother's when I was casually hanging around in her apartment.
She was making cookies.
They were really nice...
Anyway, so I got this idea because I know Nico talks about how he can sense the ghosts of our old friends on the day of the dead so I might be able to...see them.
Talk to them.
I could see Bianca, Luke, Zoe, Ethan, Leo, Silena, Beckendorf, Castor, Lee...and Thalia.
I could see all of them.

"Percy! Come out!" I heard Annabeth yell.
'She's more annoying than I remember'
'Shut up Zoe!'
'You just backing her up because she's your little Anne!'
'You're lucky she can't-'
I chuckled.
Luke and Zoe.
"Guys, really?" I asked, turning to where the conversation was "In my cabin?"
I noticed a slight outline of a female and a male next to the fountain.
'Wait...you can hear us?' Luke asked.
I nodded.
"Percy, what are you-"
"Can you stop annoying me Annabeth!" I snapped, turning back to the door "Can't you leave me alone?"
"You died! Of course we won't leave you alone! You are suddenly alive? My father doesn't even know what happened!" Nico exclaimed.
'Wait...you died?' Luke asked.
"Long story" I whispered.
"Are there ghosts in your cabin? I can sense them" Nico asked.
"But you can't see them" I snarkily replied.
That will shut them up.
I turned back to Luke and Zoe to notice they look as clear as day.
"Lucky you don't look like the Mexican dead or that would be weird" I commented, leaving both of them confused.
"Percy!" Piper said "Please come out"
"Your charmspeak won't work on me" I said and then whispered "I'm already half dead"
'WAIT WHAT?'
I noticed Thalia is now next to them.
'What are you talking about kelp head?' She demanded and walked towards me.
She tried to swip her hands through me but it stopped, like she was alive and touching me.
she widen her eyes.
'No...' she whispered 'You can't be-'
"Thalia?" I heard Nico say "I can sense Thalia's spirit"
"That's because its the day of the dead" I replied.
"Mexican, Percy. It's Mexican" Hazel said.
"I know that!" I snapped "I'm not stupid!"
"Children, leave him alone" I heard Chiron say "Let him has his peace and quiet"
They all groaned but I heard footsteps walking away.

"Good luck tonight Percy, I will see you the next time you're here" I heard Chiron say.
"Thank you" I replied.
I turned to my 3 ghost friends to only noticed they were all here.
I felt tears form in my eyes.
I can't believe it.