Everyday a little death

A/N So this story is based off of a video I watched and I will put above. Percy went on a quest for Athena to get Annabeth's hand in marriage, and when Percy came back, reuniting with Annabeth, Athena called him again, but this time Athena's true colours for Percy was shown and she put a curse on Percy. The curse is that he would be a dragon at day and at night he would be human. The demigods rushed to see what had happened and Athena said that the dragon had killed Percy, making Percy as the dragon get hunted.

10 years later a demigod turns up at camp and decides to explore the forest, not realising she would find a dragon . She started to visit him, finding out he was cursed and knew what his human form looked like, but never put the two together. Until 4 years after meeting something terrible happened...

Percy's POV

"Hello? Dragon friend?"

I lifted my head up to see my half-sister, Jasmine, walk into my cave.

"How are you?" she said, patting my side.

I growled with response.

"It's hard not being able to fly without being seen isn't it?" she asked, sliding down my stomach and onto the ground.

I looked at her with curiosity.

She noticed me looking at her and she sighed.

"Today's the 14th anniversary since the camp hero, Percy Jackson, disappeared" Jasmine said, looking down "Also my 14th, what a great birthday to celebrate"

I tried smiling in my form.

She looked at my black scales to look at one of my small amount of sea-green shimmery scales.

"And no one even noticed" she said dully "And no one even cares about him anymore, they have long forgotten him"

I whined.

They've forgotten about me already?

Probably Athena's doing.

Jasmine keeps on saying how she's always around camp.

"I feel like it's Athena's fault" Jasmine said "Everyone knew she hated him..I think there's more than what she said..."

I nodded, catching Jasmine's attention.

"You think so?" Jasmine asked.

I nodded again.

"I just don't want to accuse without any evidence; she's a goddesss and already hates me for some reason I don't know" Jasmine said.

I looked outside to see the sunsetting.

I noticed Jasmine get off of me as the sunlight disappears, myself transforming into my human form.

The only thing which I could survived the attack was my patched up hoodie which I was given by my mother when I was younger. It was black with purple patches, because at the time purple was one of my favourite colours apart from blue.

Maybe that's why in my dragon form I have some purple scales and my eyes glow purple when I'm angry.

I stole some pants from camp, because my hoodie isn't long. My hoodie is up and covers my face which is lathered with bruises and cuts...and my dull sea-green eyes.

I put my arms out for a hug, which Jasmine gratefully accepted.

She burst into tears.

"For once I want someone to recognised me! For once I want someone to see me as me and not some like Percy! I'm always compared to him because I act like him! I not even sure if I have a godly parent! I've been here for 4 years and I haven't been clammed" Jasmine yelled into my chest.