One shot and it's over

A/N this is a Percy is a secret assassin story (I don't know if there's any out there, if there is could you tell me what they're called that is NOT related to Chaos?).
So ever since after when Percy had his first year of adventures at 12, an agency caught the eye of him and trained him, revealing they know about the mythological worlds and his prophecy (which he found out earlier at 12 in this chapter instead of 15).
2 years after the Gaea war the rest of the seven noticed Percy's continuous absents, making them worried about him...

Percy's POV

"Are you in the clear agent Jackson?"
"In the clear, target In sigh, team alpha go!" I said, making various men and women in black shots go secretly around a man who was talking to his younger son in a dark forest.
The man had clear white hairs in his brown hair and had a crazed look in his green eyes as he looked angry at the 12 year old boy, who was slightly shaking in fear.
"Why cant you just shot him yourself?" One of my close friends asked through my ear piece.
I sighed.
"I'm technically on leave at the moment; you know my mental tests were failed after the giant war" I said, making him snort.
"Fire" I said "But don't get the kid; he's a Greek demigod. And by the looks of it: his murderous father beats him"
"Got it sir"
One gunman, which I knew was my friend fired a shot, making it go straight through the man's chest and inches from the child's head.
The man gasped, falling to the ground while the demigod looked confused.
"I'll grab the Demi, you take the target away and torture him for information away from the demigod's ears and eyes" I said.
"Yes sir!" I heard.
They pulled his father back.
"No, what are you doing?" The kid asked.
I hopped down from the pine tree I was standing on.
"We're not here to harm you" I said, walking slowly to him "Your father-"
"Step father" he said immediately.
I chuckled.
"-he has done terrible things" I said.
"I know" he said "He deserves it"
I shake my head.
"Where is your mother?" I asked.
"She's always travelling for work...I never knew my real dad"
I smiled.
"Do you want to see him?" I asked, making his eyes brighten.

~hour later~

Annabeth's POV
"Where In Hades' name is Percy!" I exclaimed "He can't keep disappearing like that"
"It's strange" Jason said.
"He must be doing something he doesn't want anyone to know" Piper said.
"We can incounter him-"
"Someone Get Will!"
We all turned around to see a limping Percy with a slightly scratched 12year old.
"Coming!" I heard Will yell, helping Percy get the kid.
They quickly rush into the tent and confusion is brought on me.
I decided to have a listen.
I walked towards the building and put my ear on the wall to hear Percy and Will arguing.
"-his into that?" Will asked.
"Not my fault; his father happen to be a murder" Percy said casually, making me confused.
"You didn't-"
"No, but I've been inching" Percy said.
I heard Will chuckle.
"Do you know who his father might be?" Will asked.
"...yes" Percy said "But for his safety, I will not reveal it until his father reveals it"
"Okay" Will said "Do you-"
"Annabeth's been standing outside listening for the last 5 minutes since she doesn't trust me" Percy said "We should talk about this later"
I gasped.
"You're predicable Wise Girl" Percy said as he walked out.
I grumbled.
"Where were you?" I asked.
"I was asked to get a demigod and his father was being abusing him" Percy said, making me flinch "Unfortunately the father didn't make it"
I gasped it.
"You killed someone?" I asked.
"I didn't kill him" He said slowly and walked off, leaving me even more confused as he walked to the big house.

"Annabeth!"
I turned around to see-
"Hazel! Frank!" I said, hugging them "How's camp Jupiter?"
"Actually great, we've had a massive amount of demigods come in" Hazel said "they said someone took them there"
I narrowed my eyes.
"Strange, stuff like that has been here as well" I said.
"Anyway; Chiron wants a meeting with the head councillors about the rise in demigods" Frank said.
I nodded and walked to the big house, where everyone was already there.
I noticed Percy's face seemed distant.
"You're here, now we can start" Chiron said as we sat down "Demigods are coming to the borders fast"
"Maybe someone is helping them?" Jason asked.
I looked at Percy who was too entertained by a bug which was crawling on the ping pong table,making me roll my eyes.
"I would assume its a demigod who can protect themselves" I said "Percy?"
"What?" He asked,snapping his head back to me.
"Have you been helping the demigods?" I asked.
"Some yes but not all of them" he answered "It depends when I'm off work"
"You work?" Piper asked.
"How else am I meant to get money?" He asked.
"Where do you work?" I asked.
"With my mum; she's always happy for me to help out since she took ownership of the candy shop" he said smoothly.
"Well-"
Suddenly the phone rang, making everyone jump.
No one uses that phone at all.
Because of Monsters but this is one of the only phones that is monster-proof.