The film

A/n so this is some random thing I came up with from a dream (where most of my ideas come from 😂) and adapted it for Percy Jackson. This is after the wars (around a year or two) and Leo thought it would be a good idea to get out of camp half-blood and go to see a movie in New York....and the movie they decided to see has a familiar face in it...

Percy's POV

I sighed as Leo dragged Calypso excited to a movie theatre in New York.
"What are we even watching?" I asked as all of us got up to the entrance.
"We will figure it out won't we?" Piper asked "What has got you in a sour mood"
"I don't like leaving camp defenceless this close after war" I lied "Especially what happened last time..."
"Well it hasn't and it won't happen...come on Seaweed-brain, let's have some fun" Annabeth said.
I smiled faintly and nervously.
If they chose the movie I'm thinking it is I swear-
"What about this one?" Leo asked.

"Oh my god!"
I turned around and noticed two girls, looking at me excited.
I smiled and walked over to them, my friends not noticing.
"I can't believe you're actually-"
"Sorry about my friend, she's a really big fan of yours" the other girl said, her orange her in a high pony tail "I'm Eve and this is Sadie, and we watched your movie at the premiere and fell in love with it...and you"
I smiled as she blushed.
"Don't worry about it" I said, "I have a pen somewhere if you want me to sign something or a photo?"
Sadie, who's blonde hair is straight but fuzzy, jumped up and down excitingly.
"Sadie" Eve snapped.
"It's fine, don't worry. I was just like you when it came to seeing my favourite celebrities" I said as Eve brought out her phone.
I went to the girls and hugged the both of them around their waist as Eve put her phone in selfie mood.
I smiled as she took the photo.
"Thank you so much" Sadie said.
"So if you don't mind me asking; you're a big star now so why the hell are you walking around New York without a bodyguard?" Eve asked as I got out of their grip.
I chuckled.
"I'm seeing a movie with my oblivious friends" I answered, making them look at me confused "They don't know I was in a movie!"
"WHAT?" Sadie yelled, catching my friend's attention at the ticket booth "Why wouldn't you tell them?"
"A lot of things have been happening with their families so I didn't want to tell them or distract them" I replied "With my luck, they'll chose the movie I started in and it will make them murder me"
The girls laughed.
"PERCY! HURRY UP!" I heard Piper yell.
I turn to them.
"I'm coming" I yelled back and turned to the girls "Nice to meet you Eve and Sadie"
"Nice to meet you too" Eve said as I gave her a hug.
"Thanks" Sadie said as I gave her a hug as well.

I smiled and walked off to my friends.
"I'm quiet surprised you didn't cry" I heard Eve say.
"I am crying" I heard Sadie cry "He's even hotter in person!"
I snorted as I got to my friends, Annabeth looking jealously at the girls.
"Who are they?" Annabeth asked sourly.
I chuckled.
"They're family friends that I haven't seen in a while, chill Wise girl...they're both 16" I said and then smirked "Are you jealous?"
Annabeth blushed, making Leo laugh but Calypso elbow him in the stomach, motioning him to shut up.
I smirked.
"So what movie are we seeing?" I asked as we all walked into the cinema.
"Oh we're watching 'the Sea's fury'"
I immediately froze.
Hades, I knew this wouldn't be easy.
I put my hoodie over my face as we walked into the cinema, popcorn and drinks at hand.
"You okay Percy?" Annabeth asked, sitting next to me.
"Yeah" I replied "I've just seen it before and I don't want to spoil it"
"Is it good?" Leo asked "I heard it's good"
"It's won a lot of awards; golden globe for best motion picture for drama and 5 oscars including visual effects, best picture, actor in leading role, actress in supporting role and music original score" I explained "It's gotten 100 rotten Tomatoes"
My friends widen their eyes.
"What is it about?" Hazel asked.
I took a deep breath.
"It's about this agent, who got into a terrible accident and his partner got killed, his spy company blaming it on him and he was to be executed. Before he was, the base which he was kept at was put underwater, killing everyone there. 10 years later a young female spy is set to try and find out what has been causing unnatural disturbances in the ocean" I explained "And that's all I'm going to tell you"
"Awww" Leo whined "I like spoilers"
I rolled my eyes.
"Is the actor hot?"
I almost chocked on the drink I was sipping to turn to Piper, who had a very concerned boyfriend next to her.
"What? It's not like I'm going to meet him anyway, he's a movie star" Piper said, making me trying to hide my grin.
"He's new to the movie business but he got an Oscar" I said "Around our age...and I guess he's hot?"
Annabeth laughed, making me roll my eyes as the adverts started to play.