Copycat - a Piper vs Drew Story

A/N so this is inspiration from Melaine Martinez's Copycat and Billie Ellish's Copycat. Drew gets jealous of Piper and decided to create a potion to look like Piper, replacing her, which causes Piper's friends to figure out who the copycat is...

Also comment what Copycat you like better; Melaine Martinez's or Billie Ellish's?

I personally like both, however I have Melaine's on repeat at the moment.

Piper's POV

I immediately knew something was off when I walked out my cabin this morning, getting confused looks.

When I got to the pavilion, I got the shock of my life.

Jason and my friends, already sitting with a look-a-like of me.

Everyone turned to me.

"See! This is the copycat I was talking about!" the fake Piper exclaimed.

I laughed, unable to believe this situation.

"You really believe her?" I asked, crossing my arms "I literally just woke up this morning and I do not need this at the moment"

Everyone looked between us both, confused.

I just wanna know who it is, so I can give them a piece of my mind and expose them.

I noticed that Drew wasn't at the Aphrodite table, and she wasn't in the cabin...

I groaned out loud.

Of course it's her, she's been sour to me ever since I 'took' Jason from her and took her role as the cabin councillor.

"Don't you believe me Jason?" the fake Piper exclaimed.

Jason just looked plain confused, almost in shock.

"I...um..."

"There can be an easy fix to this" Chiron said, coming up next to me "Please, the seven and both Pipers please follow me"

I followed Chiron to the bughouse, the fake one coming up next to me, smirking.

"You really think I would allow this Drew?" I snapped quietly to her "You can't just take my life away from me!"

"Watch me" she said "You took everything away from me, this is just karma. And also, you better act like the fake or I will not hesitate to take more from you...maybe your father"

I glared at her, tears in my eyes as she walked into the cabin, everyone else following her.

"I know it's you Piper, the real you"

I turned to see Annabeth.

"H-How?" I asked.

"Your...fake...was very lovely to Jason, which all of us noticed straight away as we know you aren't like that" Annabeth said "Also she kept on talking about herself"

I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you Annabeth" I said, getting out the hug "It's Drew"

"I figured" she said "Now, let's get your life back"

I smiled, both of us walking into the Big House.

"Why were you talking to the fake?" fake Piper shrieked, making me laugh.

"I do not talk like that, that sounds like a Drew thing to do" I replied, smiling slightly as she looked at me, mad.

"That is true" Annabeth said.