Doctor who crossover part 2

A/N okay, so this is 6 mouths after the first part and Percy has been going on trips with the 11th doctor but never saw the 12th...or 13th. Percy felt the doctor's pain and screams, leading Percy to think he was dead. However on one night, a space ship came crashing onto earth. Not just any space ship.
TARDIS

I am including the 13th doctor (the female one) in this part, please be mindful when I wrote/published this the season hasn't been released yet so I am coming up with her personality based on trailers etc.

Enjoy!

Percy's POV
I smiled towards my friends, who only looked at me with confusion.
They don't know what's happened to me.
Or why I'm not my normal cheerful self.
Why I'm more mature and wise.
It's because of the doctor.
From all the trips I went on with him.
I haven't seen him in a mouth but I know he's dead.
I can't feel him in the link.
And I felt an extremely pain in my head one night and hear his screams in my head.
"Percy? You good?"
I turned to Annabeth who was looking worried.
"I'm fine Wise Girl, don't look so worried" I replied as I continued to walk to the arena to practice.
"Percy-"
"I'm fine" I said "Chill"
"You never hang out with us anymore man, what gives?" Leo asked.
I shrugged.
"I...I'm really not in the mood" I replied.
"You say that every time" Hazel said "We can help-"
"No one can help me okay? Just leave me alone for a while okay?" I said, sounding very stressed.
I walked off to hear Annabeth whisper my name.

~~~

I walked straight to Zeus' fist.
I knew Annabeth would follow me but I needed quiet.
I need Silence...
The Silence....
I rolled my eyes at the thought.
When have I ever had peace and quiet in my life?
Ever since I was 12, my life has been hell.
Now, 18, still, my life is crazy.
With the doctor's adventures and my consented worrying for him.
My friends say it's been a year since the chaos stopped.
But it still continues for me.
Even if my adventures with him has stopped, I always get reminded by him at every thing I see.
I can tell my friends are worried.
But I don't want them all over me.
I would rather be alone.
I chuckled at that thought.
That's something the doctor would say.

I remember the time the first time I was with him I went to a planet with Clara and the two kids she babysat to go to a space amusement park. Only then did it turn into a cyberman making trap, leaving the two kids to be controlled, Clara in charge of an army protecting people and the Doctor being controlled by king cyberman.
That didn't go well.
Especially since I was connected to the doctor, the cyberman started to try and take control of me too.
Many times.
And then it was worse when after the Doctor killed the cyberman with the gold on the wiring, the king went straight for me.
I almost killed the Doctor and Clara.
And all I could do was watch it happen.
Luckily, the Doctor snapped me out of it and I used acid to burn the wiring off of my face, killing the cyberman in the process.
Also leaving a slight scar on the left side of my face.
But my longer hair covers it so no one has noticed it yet.

And then I travelled and travelled with him.
The last time I saw him and Clara was when we got to the Doctor's grave.
And Clara sacrificed herself to save the Doctor.
I almost jumped in when the Doctor also did but the enlarged Tardis started to fall, knocking me out.
The time I woke up, I woke up with my friends surrounding me, saying they found my body near the same clearing that I found River and I have been knocked out for 1 mouth.
The next night I woke up to the screams of the Doctor in my head.
And I haven't heard from him since.

Suddenly a crashing sound was made.
I snapped my head towards the noise to see a ball of fire only meters way from me.
A ship?
Smoke was covering the area quickly and I heard coughing.
All no.
Someone must be in there.
"Hang on, I'll help you" I yelled and I walked into the smoke.
"I'm sure I will be quiet alright" a British female voice replied "I just crash landed"
"But the people here will kill you on-"
"I know one won't...Percy, where's Percy? He would be somewhere around here? Isn't this camp half-blood?"
And then only I noticed I stood in front of the TARDIS
A female figure fell out the TARDIS.
"Woah, that was an out of space experience right there" she said "Hey, I'm a women! Am I ginger?"
I chuckled.
"No you're not" I replied.
The female finally looked at me.
"Percy!" She yelled and then hugged me "It's me! The doctor!"
I quickly got out of the hug and widen my eyes.
I crossed my arms.
And then she pulled out a familiar sonic screwdriver.

I slapped her.
"I thought you were dead!" I snapped as she rubbed her face "You just left me and then feeling like I'm dying two times is not nice!"
She flinched.
"You feel my regeneration pain?" She asked "I can't handle it and I'm a time lor- wait, I'm a time lady now, that's so weird"
I rolled my eyes.
"At lest you could have called; what regeneration are you at?" I asked.
"Well...you know how after sending you and Clara away from the town that had the time lords trapped in the crack?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Well as a gift, the time lords gave me another round of regeneration" she explained "I was at my last one since, you know the war me...so this is my 2nd regeneration on my 2nd round"
I widen my eyes.
"So you didn't even open the link up even though you knew I would worry?" I asked.
"I didn't know it would work with the regeneration stuff and everything!" She said "We could try-"

"PERCY! Where are you?" I heard Annabeth call out.
"Is the TARDIS ready?" I asked.
She looked at me blankly.
"I just crashed it" she said "I only just regenerated and it takes a while before she lets me back in"
I groaned.
"I don't want to deal with them" I replied.
"At lest the smoke is covering us" she said.
I looked to where the voices were coming from.
"There's a fire!" Someone yelled "Get some water!"
"Last time I noticed you felt overjoyed to come back to your friends but now you look uneasy" the doctor said, making me look at her.
"I...missed travelling with you" I admitted "I felt like that when I was here, I was missing something. And it doesn't help when we're connected"
She nodded.
"Well, you're more than welcome to come with me again" she replied.
I widen my eyes.
"Really?" I asked.
She nodded.
"I crashed here for a reason, apart from supernatural things happening, it must have been because of you" she said.
"I will come with-"
"Percy, who are you talking to?" Annabeth yelled.
"An old friend" I replied, smirking.
The doctor smiled and grabbed my arm.
"Let's-"
She stopped and then looked on my arm.
"I think I know the problem"
I looked on my arm and noticed tally marks.
"Then let's find out what they want" I said, the adrenaline that I missed kicking in.
She laughed as we ran away from the TARDIS
I missed this.
And I'm never going back.