Causal Affair

A/N  So this short story is based off of Panic! At The Disco's Causal Affair (I went to their concert, IT WAS AMAZING!!!). Anyway, so I'm not going to say much apart from that it's 6 months after the war and Percy and Annabeth are engaged.

There will also be videos and lyrics placed in this chapter.

Waring: there will be swearing and sexual references

Unknown POV

I've been staring at the motel wall for a while now.
I don't know how long it's been.
But all I know is that I fucked up.
I betrayed my girlfriend.
I didn't even know that was possible.
I've been loyal to her for a while.
But everything happened so quickly.
How am I going to keep it from her?
I heard a groan next to me.
"Morning sleepy head" I commented as they groaned and sat up in the bed.
"What happened?" They asked.
"What do you think? We're both naked and there's-"
"We...had sex?" They echoed.
I nodded.
"We were both a little drunk" I replied "I smelt the alcohol on you"
I looked down, they were probably too drunk to-
"I had a good time" they commented.
I looked at them with surprise.
"What? You're great" they said "Have you done this a lot?"
I shook my head.
"First time actually" I replied.
They looked at me with shook.
"Like, I stole your virginity?" They whispered.
I nodded.
I smirked.
"It was fun though, it cleared a bugging thought in my head" I said, relaxing a little.
"And that was?" They asked.
"My sexuality" I said "I was told my whole life to follow a path I didn't want to take, and that's the same with my love life I guess"
"Do...you have anyone?" They asked, looking at me.
I turned to them to see their beautiful brown eyes, their hair all messy from the night we had.
"Well yes...but I think of her as a best friend than a lover, especially after what we went through together" I said softly "It's hard to be close to someone when you went through hell together, it's just not the same anymore"
The person smiled.
"Hey, look on the bright side, at lest you found me and found out what having fun is really like" the person said, wriggling their eyebrows, making me laugh.
"Now I remember why I was drawn to you" I said.
They smiled.
"I'm honoured" they said.
They turned around to the bedside table and checked their phone.
"Fuck, I'm late for work" they said, jumping out of bed, making me see what I saw last night again.
They was embarrassed and tried to cover it up but tripped over in the process, making me chuckle.
"I saw that all last night babe, you have no need to hide it" I said, smirking.
They rolled their eyes and walked into the bathroom.

"At lest give me your number so we can hang out sometime" I yelled as they came out minutes later.
They nodded and got their phone.
We switched numbers (thank god for Leo's monster-proof phone).
"Call or text me if you feel lonely or you just wanna fuck" they said, grabbing their wallet.
I chuckled.
"Hey, at lest give me your name" I said before they walked out the door.
"Brendon, Brendon Pierce" they said "And you?"
"Percy, Percy Jackson"

~6 months later~

Percy's POV

"Percy, are you okay?" Annabeth asked, siting a little too close to me.
I moved away slightly.
"I'm fine, just memories making me jumpy" I lied swiftly.
It's not that.
I can't get Brendon out of my head.
I've seen him a couple of times since the first time we met.
I made an excuse every time that I'm at my mum's, who's happy to lie for me.
She's proud.
And she knows I'm happy when he's around.
"Percy, you know you can talk to me right?" Annabeth asked "We've been delaying our wedding for a long time and it's because of you...and with your flaw I thought it would be easy"
I sighed.
"I know...I'm just...I don't know" I whispered "I'm just so confused, Aphrodite is messing with my head"
Annabeth growled.
"She better not do anything or I swear-"
"Annabeth, Percy; new demigod" Jason said, running over "And he's our age"
I told up.
"Determined?" I asked.
"Son of Aphrodite" he replied.
"Haven't had a son of Aphrodite in a while" Annabeth said, also standing up "Come on, let's go and get him and show him around camp"
I nodded, following the both of them to the big house.