Chaos story- reunion 2#

This reunion is about Percy as the son of Chaos [Alpha] being captured by Kronos and was taken in chains to the top of camp halfblood, trying to make the demigods force to surrender.

Third POV

"Demigods, I have your hero, son of Chaos in my hands. Surrender now or you shall die" Kronos yelled from the top of camp half-blood hill. This was not a good day for anyone. The son of Chaos, who surrendered himself because of his old flaw, was tied up in chains, looking bloodily and about dead. The demigods finally saw the son of Chaos without his hood...but the only thing they see is his dark black hair. The romans came only yesterday, they haven't had time to talk about the plans of attack. Annabeth and the rest of the seven stood in front of the panicked demigods with the three assassins of Chaos, who they now know as their old heroes Luke, Zoe and Thalia. "We will never surrender!!" Annabeth said, her pride getting to her.
Kronos smirked "I thought you would say that...oh Alpha" Kronos turned to the injured hero who was just waking up "Who should I kill first?"
"Don't you dare do anything" Alpha whispered.
"Old flaws coming through isn't it? Too bad they don't know who you are" Kronos continued. Luke, Thalia and Zoe widen their eyes "Kronos, this is a bad move by you, don't" Zoe started.
The other demigods had other ideas, they want to know their fearless leader.
"But Zoe, this whole time we are being helped by a hooded man we don't know!!" Jason exclaimed.
"This is for a reason!!" Luke said.
"What Reason?!? It's not like he's a monster!!' Piper said.
"But-"
"Guys" Alpha said, being careful not to lift his head up to reveal his sea-green eyes which is now visible because of mist failing "Its fine, they deserve to know"
"But Alpha-"
"Thalia" Alpha said "Its fine"
Kronos laughed at the scene "So the fearless leader doesn't mind at-"
"I do but..." Alpha started before Kronos laughed again.
"Personal Loyalty" Kronos boomed, causing most demigods to flinch "The rarest flaw of them all, you've had it for many years and it still gets to you, doesn't it?"
"It does, but not as strong as before as we met Kronos"
Hazel gasped "You've fought Kronos before?"
"In one of the wars yes" Alpha said, being careful by what he is saying.
"Recently or long time ago?" Leo asked.
"3,000 years ago" Alpha said.
"Don't you mean 3 years? That's in Chaos years Alpha" Kronos snarled. Everyone gasped, most of the people in the camps must know him.
"Sorry, my fault" Alpha teased, staring into Kronos' eyes.
"Ar, why are you eyes so..." Kronos said making Alpha laugh. Alpha's long black hair covered the view of his eyes from the demigods.
"What colour are his eyes?" Annabeth asked.
"Sea-green" Kronos said, causing everyone to gasp.

Alpha burst into action and broke the chains he was in. Leaving Kronos in shock Alpha quickly summoned a familiar sword and knocked Kronos to the ground, sword at his throat.
"You're lucky you're my nephew Kronos" Alpha snarled, causing Thalia, Luke and Zoe to laugh. Alpha blushed, looking at them. "Stop it guys seriously, I'm trying to do my job here" Alpha exclaimed.
"Buttt how?" Kronos asked, shocked.
"Did you think that imperial gold chains would hold me? Don't you remember who I am Kronos? You need something stronger than that" Alpha said and muttered a quick spell to transport him to Chaos to let him deal with Kronos.

Silence

Silence of no war

Silence of how quickly it ended

Silence of shocked demigods

Luke, Thalia and Zoe were the first ones to move and walked up to the old hero. Zoe slapped him, hard. The sound of the slap echoed throughout camp. "HOW DARE YOU GIVE YOUR SELF UP AGAIN!!!" She yelled, tears streaming down her checks.
"I guessed you missed me" Alpha said before getting crashed into a hug from the three assassins. "Owe, okay, you can stop now" Alpha said, causing them to let go. Alpha turned to the demigods. Everyone was still frozen in shock. The hero they betrayed is alive and saved them all, even though they were mean to him as the final hours of Percy and Alpha. "Percy?" Annabeth whispered.
"That's my old name yes" Alpha stated.
"I'm so-"
"It's in the past now Annabeth, we all need to move on and forget about what happened. I'm still dead on earth, my original body never left. And it's better to keep it that way"
"Do you forgive us?" Piper asked.
Alpha smiled slightly "Some yes, but others might take some time. I have a feeling that we will see each other again someday very soon but for now, our work here is done so are you ready assassins of the night?"
"Yes princess" they all exclaimed.
As they disappeared all you can hear was Alpha whining "I told you not to call me that!!"