I've been left behind

A/N this is like a part 2 to the other Fnaf and Percy Jackson crossover.
This is 10 years after the events of Percy being killed.
Nico saved the children and they're free from the pain but their ghosts still haunt the original place, which has been turned into a Pizzeria to honour Percy. Nico runs it and notices something strange about the Alpha (the new Wolf automatronic).
This is placed at the 20 years celebration since the end of the giant war at the pizzeria where interesting things happen.

Also Piper is missing...

Nico's POV
I sighed as I finished the last poster and printed it in my cramped office.
I feel like someone's watching me.
I turned to my left to see the newest machine, Alpha, staring at me in the vent.
Alpha is a look-alike of Foxy but is black with no pirate accessories. He has the strangest green eyes. I almost sense a soul in him.
"Hey buddy, could you go back to stage?" I asked.
"The shops closed now" I looked behind me to see Chiron.
I looked back at the vent to see him gone.
"It's time" he said, making me sadden.
It'e been 20 years since the war, 10 since Percy was killed.
"Do not sadden Nico, Rachel announced that she had a prophecy which involves finding Percy"
I widen my eyes.
"Is he-"
"We don't know" Chiron said.
"We have to be careful announcing it; Springtrap has been sighted here recently" I said, walking out my office.
~~~~

"Today we are here to celebrate as well as honour a hero" Chiron said, making everyone sadden.
We're having the celebration at the pizzeria since this was the place were Percy first worked.
"20 years ago we won a war" Chiron said "bravery brought Romans and Greeks together to leave peace..."
Chiron had a break.
"I will have Nico explain the rest, Nico" he said.
I nodded as went up onto the stage.
I noticed everyone looking at me with surprise.
I haven't been back to camp Half-blood since I took the souls away from Camp HalfBlood.
I've only believed the camper's words by he's dead.
"So I remember getting into Percy's mess 13 years ago" I said, "I knew of his job, since the robots had souls of children in them and Percy asked me to check them out once. I remember it clearly that he asked if I wanted to stay with him at his new apartment, in which I said yes. Those next 5 nights were a nightmare. The machines followed Percy home and we had to stop them from attacking us at night...in which Percy did get caught a couple of times. After what happened, he didn't want me back in his house since something like that could happen again...since I heard he died, his spirit is restless than ever...it never turned up at my father's realm-"
Everyone gasped.
"-but to honour Percy, this place...used to be the old and original Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria...where Percy worked" I said "He is a hero...even though he's missing I believe he might be still alive"

They all clapped as I went back to my seat with the other Hades children my dad had.
"And now-"
A familiar chuckle interrupted Chiron.
"Springtrap" I said.
"Yes, you remember me well demigod" Springtrap said, appearing behind Chiron.
Chiron moved out the way.
I stood up.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"So many people who could be mine" he said.
"No way" I said "No after what you did to Percy"
He snarled, making me confused.
"Don't even mention that-"

"Demigods surround a former war zone,
Morning for who that roamed.
The murder will be tease
A spark releases the wolf sense.
Oldest children of the greatest will be released.
Leaving another deceased" Rachel said.

I widen my eyes.
Springtrap growled.
I looked back at Jason, Hazel and Tahlia who were here.
I turned back to Springtrap and smirked.
"What's so bad that you don't even want to mention Percy's name?" I asked "You killed him right? He should be gone!"
Annabeth gasped.
"He swore on the river styx" she said, making me widen my eyes.
"He's still haunting you, isn't he?" I asked.
"Yes" Springtrap said "He will not stop about all the people I killed"
"Well you did kill your daughter" I mentioned, making him growl.
"I told her to stay away from her but she didn't and got herself killed!" He said.
"It was your fault" I said, getting up on stage to be face to face with Springtrap "you created them and decided to trap souls in them"
he growled and was about to attack me when a black machine hand held him back.