We Say We're Smart

Percy and Jason walked around proud and gleefully.

Their girlfriends noticed this and walked up to them to find out what's going on.

"What's up?" Piper asked.

Both the boys looked at each other and laughed.

"We discovered something by doing a quiz on the internet" Percy started.

"You never trust those things guys" Annabeth said "And how are you doing that since technology  attracts mon-"

"that we are both really smart" Jason said "Maybe even Athena children smart"

Piper and Annabeth looked at each other, confused and shocked.

"I highly don't believe that" Piper commented, making both the boys fake gasp.

"How" Jason started 

"Dare" Percy continued 

"YOU!" they both said at the same time, grinning at each other before snapping to Piper.

"We are smart, quizzes never lie" Jason said.

"Okay then so what's the difference between mitosis and meiosis?" Annabeth asked, raising an eyebrow.

They both looked quiet clueless and shocked.

"Don't fall for it Jason, she's making up words" Percy whispered loudly.

Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Mitosis is a process of asexual reproduction in which the cell divides in two producing a replica, with an equal number of chromosomes in each resulting diploid cell while Meiosis is a type of cellular reproduction in which the number of chromosomes are reduced by half through the separation of homologous chromosomes, producing two haploid cells" Annabeth explained, "It's quiet simple to remember"

"Even I know that" Piper added, trying not to laugh at Jason and Percy's shocked faces.

"Um...well, of course we knew that, we were...um..." Jason started.

"tricking you! Yeah, we were testing your knowledge" Percy said as Annabeth walked over to him.

"Admit it, you're not smart" Annabeth said "The quiz must be wrong, it got your hopes up boys"

Percy frowned.

"I thought I was smart for once" Percy whined.

Annabeth smiled.

"You are..in your own way seaweed-brain"

"HEY!" Percy complained, making Annabeth laugh.