Story of Annabeth

A/N heya!
So this ones based from a scene in the play 'Almost, Maine'
Percy and Annabeth were close as can be after the giant war.
However, when Percy Proposed to Annabeth before she was leaving for New Rome and him leaving for Atlantis.
He asked her, noticing she was stressed, to come back before the sun came up with answer.
And she never did.
And they haven't seen seen each other until 10 years later, when she tried to find him.

Third POV

A blonde haired girl gets out of the taxi, thanking the driver before he drove off.
She looked down at the piece of paper her friends gave her.

'13 Harvey street, Almost, Maine'

This is were her ex lives according to her friends.
Well, its his mum's house before she passed away...it's where she stayed for a mouth or 2 with the man before leaving him for college.
His mum moved here after the war to get away from everything.
It's hard to get too; its in the middle of the Aroostook country. 75 miles northwest of the northern terminus of interstate 95, 120 miles north of Mt. Katharine, 200 miles northwest of the ocean at it's closet and 300 miles north of Portland, Maine.
The blonde girl couldn't even find it on Olympus maps.
And that has everything.

The blonde hair girl sighed and walked to the front door with her suitcase and handbag through the snow filled yard.
She left her suitcase just before the stairs to the front door and walked up them
When she got onto the wooden veranda, she knocked on the door and sighed nervously.
What if he's changed?
She's changed.
Since working in the mortal world she's been living the dream she's always wanted; to be an architect.
"Just a minute" She heard a male voice say.
She heard the door open and close and then she panicked.
"I know this isn't going to be very easy, but I was just out there all alone in the world, and I got so scared, because all I could think about was how I had no place in this world, but then i just outta nowhere realised that there was one place in this world that I did have, and that was with you so I flew, and I took a text to get to you-"
I looked up.
"Thank the Gods you're-"
She noticed this was not Percy, the guy she was looking for.
This man has a grey beanie on, since it was January, but it couldn't see his hair. His glasses covered it ocean-teal eyes.
He's skinny but has some muscle under his maroon dressing gown.
His skin is pale, unlike Percy's.
"Oh...wait...I'm sorry, your not...I-"
I checked at my address again.
"This is the house-"
I looked up at him, who looked confused.
"I'm so sorry...Does Percy Jackson live here?, I'm looking for Percy Jackson" I asked.
"Your looking fo-"
"Looking for Percy Jackson yeah" I said, cutting him off "He lives here, I thought. But..."
The man looked even more confused.
"Ooooh, he doesn't live does he? Ohhh, I'm so embarrassed!" She quickly said and walked down the stairs but then turned around "I mean "Who is this women and what is she doing here?"
The blonde girl lightly laughed, but he didn't laugh, making it uncomfortable so she stopped.
"I just honestly thought he'd be here. I always thought he'd be here. Always" she said "You know him? Big guy, big kinda tall guy? Swimming was his passion? He's strong. Do you know him?"
Before he could answer she cut him off.
"Oh, don't even answer that. That was...I know that's a horrible question to ask a person who lives in a small town, as if everybody in small towns know everybody else. Agh! I can't believe I even asked that! I don't live here anymore. But when I did, I hated when people assumed I knew everybody in town just because it was small. Percy used to complain about people asking if there was 'plumbing way up there?', cause you know who you know, and you don't know who you don't know, just like everywhere else"
She took a small pause.
"I'm so sorry to have bothered you....I was so sure. When his mother passed away, he kept the house, I heard. He lived here. He stayed here, I thought. He stayed...I didn't stay. I went away"
"Most people do" he said softly.