Chaos story- Percy revealed

A/n hey guys! I've been recommend to do a Chaos story! This is a one where Percy, Thalia and Nico were betrayed and got found by Chaos. Instead of a team, they are his assassins and his children; Nico primordial of Shadows, monsters and jewels, Thalia primordial of sacrifice, insanity and storms, Percy primordial of Heroes, loyalty, betrayal and ice. They return to earth to defeat Kronos and 'Gaea' (the demigods don't believe she's changed) with three other assassins; Luke, Bianca and Zoe. They are under the code names of Percy; Omega, Nico; Gamma, Thalia; Beta, Luke; Blade, Zoe; Huntress and Bianca; Ghost.
Enjoy!

Percy/Omega's POV
I sighed and rolled my eyes at the many attempts Annabitch and her weak boyfriend (who she cheated on me with) Dylan try to take my hood off.
It's so funny to see Anne angry.
The last time they did it was an hour earlier with Annabeth coming up behind me with her invisibility cap while I was training.
Let's just say I 'didn't sense her and stabbed her'.
Beta (Thalia) was laughing still.
"Grow up Beta, it's not funny anymore" I said as many demigods watched a cold assassin rolling on the floor with laughter.
"That bitch deserved it!" Thalia said.
I sighed.
"Just Stop before the campers think we're crazy" I said, making her sigh.
"Fine" She humbled and stood up, brushing off her cloak "happy?"
"I'm close enough to it" I said coldly and walked away.

"Hey you!"
I turned around to see Dylan, son of Zeus. He has black hair and murky green eyes.
I know by his aura he isn't the son of Zeus, just waiting on the Olympians finding out.
"I'm busy" I snapped.
"Gone to help the enemy?" He asked.
The rest of the camp nodded with agreement, apart from my assassins who rolled their eyes.
"Does 'Son of Chaos' ring a bell to any of you?" I asked "I would never do that; I'm the primordial of loyalty...I know you've done this with the great hero from earth...Percy Jackson"
Everyone froze at the name, including my team.
I have never spoken that name in 100,000 Chaos years (100 earth years).
I chucked.
"What? Your little betrayal has been heard by Chaos and almost made him want Kronos to rule" I said, revealing a secret he told me "The Olympians Are no better than the Titians!"
"That's not true!" Annabitch yelled, with a bandage around her stomach.
"Really? Care to have evidence?" I asked.
Everyone was silent.
"You must of had a bad experience with them" Piper said.
"I know the Olympians from the past" I said.
"But that doesn't mean you're not friends with Gaea!" Annabitch yelled.
I laughed.
"Of course she's my friend, she's my sister!" I exclaimed "She's only doing this because her stupid son is controlling her good side; you put her bad side to sleep"
"Lies!" Annabitch said "You're working with them!"
"Said the person who cheated on Percy" I said, stepping towards her "Said the person who has put the Greek world a risk because she couldn't keep her shit in her clothes, said the person who said she would be loyal forever and broke her promise, said the person who's hiding herself because of the pain she caused, said the person who's still with the guys she cheated on, said the person who is too prideful to admit she's the blame and cries herself to sleep each night because of it"
By the end of the rant my voice has raised and I was right in front of her, pointing my finger at her.
She looked petrified but guilty.
Guilty of Percy.
I smirked.
"Who are you?" Dylan yelled, "You can't talk to my-"
"I'm Omega, son of Chaos, primordial of Heroes, loyalty, betrayal and ice" I said, not taking my eyes off of Annabeth.
"You're lucky he isn't on the other side" I said and turned back to my team.
"Wait Percy's alive?" She asked.
I rolled my eyes.
"Of course He is" I said "How Do you think we survived so far?"
"Is He an assassin?" She asked.
'Omega!' Luke said in my head.
'You were the ones who agreed to revealing ourselves' I said.
'That's true' my wife, Bianca replied.
'Fine'
"Well not really" I answered as my assassins came next to me, making Annabeth go into Dylan's arms "Zoe, what do you think?"
She took off her hood, the hunters and the immortal campers gasped at the former Huntress.
"I don't know, Thalia, sister?" She asked, making Thalia take off her hood.
Everyone now widen their eyes.
"Zoe, you know me...would I keep secrets Luke?"
I heard Annabeth gasp as he took of his hood.
"I don't know-" slap "-Okay, ow! Nico, have you seen him?"
The campers gasped again when Nico's hood was down.
"Not recently, sister?" He asked.
Bianca took off her hood; Annabeth gasping as she recognised her.
"I think I know...husband?" She asked.
"Yes my lovely beautiful being in the-"
"Stop" She said, smirking "Do you know where he is?"
I chuckled.
"I do actually" I said "But that part of me died years ago"
And I took off my hood.

That's when the campers gasped even louder, some fainted with shock.
I put my wife under my arms.
"Hey look Bibi, they're shocked" I teased.
Luke hugged Thalia while Nico and Zoe looked awkward.
"Well we were dead" She said "Us physically and you mentally"
I chuckled coldly, making everyone jump.
"Well, cold betrayal does that to you" I answered.
The rest of the seven seem to snap out of their shock and walk towards us.
I immediately stood in front of my assassins with my Chaos twin swords in hand, ready to attack.
"Don't you dare go near one of my assassins or you'll get to the void the hard way" I growled.
"You're ali-"
"Percy died when you betrayed him" I said "I am Omega, son of Chaos and husband of the beautifully gifted Bianca, primordial of kindness, forgiveness and natural beauty"
"I'm a primordial?" She asked.
I nodded.
"I thought you would know this since you're from the old time...Well when you marry someone higher than you then you go into-"
"I'm not stupid love and stop protecting us; you well know we can defeat ourselves" she said, making me sigh.
I walked back to her and smiled.
I looked at Annabitch who had tears in her eyes.
"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked "Oh right, people who are meant to be dead are alive and surprise! The people you cast out have gotten powerful and moved on...pity"
"HOW DARE YOU RETURN TO CAMP AFTER THE HORRI-"
In a flash of light I was at Dylan's neck with my blade pressed against it, blood started it pour out.
"You know more than I do that you did all of it so you could get fame, son of Nyx" I snarled, making everyone gasp as he paled "Thought no one could figure it out? Well I did, lucky for you and Chaos has been looking for you..."
And then Chaos appeared, glaring at Dylan.
"Its a pity though, your mother is very nice" I said, "you didn't get that from her, she's so disappointed with you"
"Dylan, you are to come with me charged with trickery and using magic on campers" Chaos said.
"Nev-"
And Chaos flashed him off.
"Well that's done" I said "Let's continue to fight for-"

Annabitch huge me and tried to kiss me, making me angrily push her to the ground.
"Didn't you hear scum of Athena? I'm a husband now, and if you want someone who can nearly bet the best swordsman in the universe after you...The I suggest you stop"
"But I love you!" She exclaimed.
"You should of thought of that before you had Dylan in the bed with you bitch" I said and walked off, not wanting to deal with anyone else's shit.