One last kiss

I'm leaving you to guess this one...pre warning you, percabeth scenes will be here!

Percy POV
"I can close the doors" Bob said. At the moment Annabeth, Bob and I were at the doors of death and one step closer to our freedom. "But what about seeing the world like you wanted to?" Annabeth cried. Bob shock his head sadly. I'm not going to let this happen, Bob needs to see the stars again. I put on an emotionless mask and said "Let's open the doors to see if the others are there" I said.

Annabeth walked in front of us, leaving me to talk to Bob. "Bob, I can close the doors" I said calmly. He was about to yell at me but I hushed him, making him give a shocked expression. He sighed and he jogged at front. "Where is he going?" Annabeth asked, holding my hand. "To open the doors for us" I partly lied.

By the time we got there, there was no sign of Bob, golden dust everywhere and the doors were wide open to reveal Jason. "Percy! Annabeth!" Jason yelled. We jogged, limping from the injuries as we lent against each other. Just as we get to the doors, Annabeth tripped, causing Jason to catch her and took her to the other side. While that was happening, I got the doors and was about to close it before Annabeth screamed in fear. Jason turned to me with shock, the door had a slight gab between it that I can fit my body though. Annabeth ran to me, trying to pull me out, Jason realised what was happening and held her arm. He knew what I was going to do and tried to stop the tears from falling down his face. "Why Percy?!? Please don't, Bob can do that please don't leave me" she screamed. "Bob has already left, we made a deal so he could see the stars again" I sighed, holding her cheek with one hand. "It's either me or you.And..I...I can't let this happen to you" I whispered. Annabeth was full on crying, I was too. "You can't decide for me. Just let me stay with you" she cried.
"I'm sorry Annabeth" I whispered and kissed her one last time before I closed the doors and staying in the horrors of hell as monster come over the hill.