First Christmas

A/N Okay, a happy Christmas one!! So this one is basically how the seven (including Leo alive, Tahlia and Nico) experience Christmas together.

Hope you enjoy it!

Third POV

The seven plus Nico and Tahlia sat in bunker 9 of the 30th of November, where Percy was excitingly getting Christmas decorations out with Leo following.

Annabeth groaned at her idiotic boyfriend.

"Why are you doing this now?" she asked.

Percy stopped in his tracks, confused.

"Well, it's Christmas and we need to make the tree together" he said as Leo with help of Frank and Jason got a massive 8 foot pine tree.

"This is so big!" Piper said "Can we even reach that?"

"I do have wind powers Pipes and Frank can shift animals, we'll be fine" Jason said, lifting the tree in the air so it can go into the base.

"Got it!" Leo said, making Jason let go and hover.

"Why are we doing it so early?" Annabeth asked, making the boys stop what they were doing.

"Why are we doing it early?" Percy asked "It's the 30th of November, the day before Christmas"

"Percy, no it's-"

"Christmas!" Leo exclaimed, cutting off Hazel "Christmas is all of December, therefore we put the tree up!!"

Nico groaned, making Leo laugh.

"You must like Christmas Nicky" Leo exclaimed.

"Don't call me that" Nico said, making Leo laugh as he grabbed the Christmas lights.

 "Jingle bells, 

Nico smells,

Percy runs away, 

Gaea dies,

no one dies,

Leo all day way, hey!" Leo sung as he put the lights up.

"Shut up Valdez or I will make sure you will regret surviving that fireball" Nico growled, making Leo jump.

"Now, now Nico, don't be a grinch, or Santa won't come~" Leo sung, somehow already got the lights up to an unreachable stop, making Jason take it to finish it off.

Nico growled, making Tahlia tap him on the shoulder.

"Refrain from killing the child" Tahlia said, making Nico smirk.

"Come on guys! Help us set up the tree!" Jason exclaimed, finishing the rainbow coloured lights, which was lighting up in the limited light. 

Piper smiled and her and Hazel walked up excited.

Percy pulled Annabeth while, Leo walking over to take Tahlia and Nico.

They both gave him a death look.

"Don't you dare Valdez" Tahlia growled "We can walk ourselves"

Leo backed up as Nico and Tahlia walked over to the boxes of ornaments.

"What do you guys do for Christmas" Leo asked.

"I celebrate at camp" Annabeth said, grabbing an ornament.

"Same" Nico said dully.

"With the hunters" Tahlia said.

"With Frank" Hazel said, making Leo 'aww'

"With my mum" Percy said, smiling as he put an angel ornament on the tree.

"With my father, when he has time" Piper said sadly.

Everyone turned to Jason, who stayed oddly silent.

"Jason?" Piper asked.

He looked down from his floating spot.

"Well, we don't really celebrate at camp Jupiter" Jason said "Never really thought about it"

Leo dramatically gasped.

"You never celebrated Christmas?!?" he exclaimed, pulling Jason by his leg "WE NEED TO MAKE THIS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVERRRRR!"

Everyone chuckled at Leo's comment, continuing to put the ornaments on.

As minutes go past, the tree starts to fill up, the star only remaining.

Leo took out the star, which was gold and sparkly.

"I am normally the one who does it but..."

He turned and gave it to Jason, smiling.

"I think you should superman! First time putting a star on a tree!" Leo said, excited.

"Are you sure?" he asked nervously, "I feel bad"

"Come on Jason" Piper said, giving him a quick hug "You're the only one that can reach anyway"

"I mean we can do some creative ways to get there..." Percy said, making Annabeth glare at him.

Jason sighed and flew up.

He hesitated but but the star up, making everyone cheer.

He got back to the ground, Leo turning the rainbow lights on again, quiet a sight to see. 

Lovers hugged each over, Leo, Tahlia and Nico stood there awkwardly.

This was a Christmas they will never forget.