"Oh George~" "Dream! Stop it!"

A/N It was long overdue since I have switched from Aphmau to the Dream SMP side of the Minecraft roleplays. All of the people in the Dream SMP, the characters as well as their real self are amazing and I love the story they have created through this.

This will be based with Percy as Dream, after the war he didn't go to New Rome with Annabeth but went to Florida to live there and relax. In which he got interested in Minecraft and decided to record himself play. Annabeth started to be along with him before his success before they broke it off, just before Percy became the famous faceless Youtuber/Twitch streamer Dream (She doesn't know his username or anything like that, only that he was starting videos). After she left he decided to go under his middle name if his 'name' ever was to be revealed, Clay. 

Percy/Dream is staying with Sapnap or Nick, and Georgenotfound or George in their house in Florida when monsters try to attack, which causes familiar faces to appear in Florida disturbing Percy's once peaceful 4 years (Percy/Dream is 21).

Also to note Sapnap knows about Percy/Dream being a demigod, George doesn't. The long relationship Nick had with Clay is still present in this story.

Another note that I wrote this just when Tommy revealed his completed hotel (19/02/2021)...and I know a lot of tramutising shit has happened since then. This short has been on hold for a while now and I want to get it out there.

Anyway, enjoy!

Percy/Dream's POV

"Dream, come on man, we need to plan this" Nick stated as I sat lazily on the couch.

"Pandas relax" I stated, knowing it will annoy Nick by calling him that name "I haven't had a break in a little while, let me embrace it while I can"

Nick sighed and nodded, looking slightly irritated I used his old username. 

"I mean, he has done so much recently" George stated "Why don't we do it on the couch?"

Me and Nick looked at each other before laughing our heads off, making George confused.

"You really want me that badly George?" I asked, making George widen his eyes when he realised what he said, blushing.

"You know what I meant" George grumbled, making me laugh even more.

"Okay Dream, he's had enough embarrassment" Nick said as he sat on the couch, George following suit "Now, we need to plan when to do our next streams and videos"

"Wilbur has almost finished with the script for the third season" I said, "He should send that to us very soon"

The boys nodded.

"What about the man hunts with Bad and Ant?" George asked "Will we do another rematch like you said at the end of the last one or find a fifth person?"

I sighed.

"I'm not sure yet" I admitted "I do admit that the 4 hunters series has been very close, so it should be fair to do so"

"I'm sure they would both be happy to come back again" Nick said.

"Yeah, I'm sure-"

Suddenly a massive crash was heard from the outside of the house, making the three streamers turn around. 

I instinctively went to put my hand in my pocket, where Riptide has stayed for years, never used.