Ben 'Perseus' Tennyson Part One

A/N So I don't have a lot of experience with Ben Ten, I had a little faze when I was younger but I haven't watch the series in forever. So I hope I do this justice as Ultrakid2020 suggested this a while a go. And yes, I do see requests, I just take a while to write them.

So in this universe is based after the events of Heroes of Olympus and the events of Omniverse. Benjamin Perseus Tennyson is finally relaxing after the times he has had fighting for earth and the galaxy. The road trip over the galaxy with Kevin and Gwen was delayed, as the events of The Last Olympian and Heroes of Olympus takes place. Many have wondered where the Alien-shifting hero had disappeared to, until a familiar face appears at Camp Half-Blood, making Percy reveal who he really is.

Something to note is that some people in the Greek world know of Percy's history and helps keep it a secret, including many familiar faces you know.

I am so sorry if this isn't accurate for either fandoms, I am going to try and mix them as much as I can. 

THERE WILL BE TWO PARTS: THIS IS PART ONE OUT OF TWO

Warning, there will be use of swearing in this, only a little but there will be.

Percy/Ben's POV

I smiled as I laid on the sand, facing the stars that seem to glitter above me.

It seemed like almost yesterday that I had defeated Maltruant in the time war.

But I was 16 then.

And I had two other wars on earth to worry about. 

Ever since coming back, I had always thought something was missing.

I looked over to the infamous Omnitrix, which I used strong mist to disguise it as the watch-shield that Tyson gave me, that I lost long ago in Tartarus. 

It has been scarily quiet in that world. 

I kinda miss seeing Rook and the other Plumbers, of course my annoying cousin Gwen and her idiotic boyfriend Kevin. I am still surprised they are still together.

But I did tell Grandpa Max that if anything was to come up, to tell me.

But nothing.

That reminds me, I need to plan the universe road trip with Gwen and Kevin.

Since the Greek wars are over, I can finally do the trip I have wanted to do for years.

I want to explore the galaxy without fighting anything, just peacefully.

Knowing how famous I am in the universe that might not happen but even if it's just for a couple of days, I will be fine.

"Percy?" 

I looked up and noticed Annabeth staring down at me.

"Yes?" I asked, confused to why she looked slightly worried "What's wrong?"

"The Gods have called us in, apparently there's a new threat on the rise" 

I froze, staring at her in shock.

"I am not doing another war Annabeth, we both promised each other we would go to New Rome together" I stated "And then the universe"