No Fear - a Kingdom Keepers Crossover

A/N I already know this book series isn't the most world known thing, I will put a brief description of what Kingdom Keepers is. And believe me when I say it is my favourite books series, it is literally Disney in the real world and...it's amazing (Disney was going to make a disneyplus tv show out of it...well, it hasn't been denied yet by the author....at least they're updating the series).

'Five young teens, Finn, Willa, Charlene, Maybeck, and Philby, have been selected to serve as holographic theme park guides, Disney Hosts Interactives (DHI), in Walt Disney World. Thanks to a glitch in the DHI technology they find a man transported into Magic Kingdom each night which is called the crossover and pitted in a war against various Disney villains called the Overtakers, led by Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, to save both Walt Disney World and the world at large.'

There's a whole lot more that happens and if you're really interested then I recommend reading those books or looking at the plot so this doesn't spoil it. 

I don't mind if you read it or not, I just want to do something...Disney related because I WANT to be at the parks now... 

So this is based after 'Blood of Olympus' and after 'Disney At Last', Percy is Finn's cousin [Percy is 17, Finn is 19] through his mum's side and they both know about each other's world (I know Sally is an only child but go with it here). Since the original team of DHI (Disney's hologram imaging) are too old for the newer parks, a new group of teens are uploaded...including Percy. During the time Percy was 'missing', he was helping his cousin and friends help solve their mentor's last puzzle (The Return series of Kingdom Keepers) and then was sent by Hera to be at Camp Jupiter without memory. Being a demigod was hard enough for Percy but know he has to face the villains of Disney who not only want his DHI power but his demigod one...

(If anyone does know Kingdom Keepers hit me up please, I know no one and I need to fangirl to someone about this)

Also my writing doesn't do the books justice so don't base it off of what I wrote...

Sorry for the long intro...enjoy!

Percy's POV

"Something isn't right" I said as I glowed in the dark of Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom as I noticed the sky get lighter.

I have been recently put onto the DHI server as apart of the new generation of DHI's, Disney Hologram Imaging.

Basically I recorded a bunch of lines wearing a green suit with bubbles on me and I'm a holographic guide for the Disney Parks.

It's pretty awesome being seem at Disney.

However...the 'glitch' is that every time I fall asleep I am transported to a Disney Park, in my hologram form, making me nothing but light.

"I couldn't agree with you more" my cousin, Finn commented "Make sure you have no fear"

I laughed as I turned to him, his blue holographic outline glowing brightly in the 1.6 format.

I have learnt to admire my older cousin.

We have both been through so much, and even though he lives in Florida and I live in New York, we are very close. 

"I've been in many battles as you know, I'll be-"

Suddenly Tia Dalma appeared, putting Finn and I on guard. 

I immediately grab my sword out my pocket, uncapping it.