Epic way to propose (Percy Jackson style)

Annabeth was getting worried.
Percy's been missing for 2 months and left without a note.
People have been whispering saying he's gone off with another women and that they've seen Athena and him get really close.
Annabeth's rage fill her.
Her own mother?!?!
At the moment it's campfire time...
...well until a mysterious man with a black hood came to the group.

Everyone with a weapon (the senior demigods) pointed it at the man which made him laugh.
"I am not gong to hurt you, I am a simple demigod passing through, would it be okay for me to stay for the night?" He asked.
"He's letting the truth" Will, the son of Apollo said "Let him stay"
He nodded and the hooded man stood right next to Annabeth.
Annabeth felt there's something about him that feels so familiar it's not funny, something she should know.
"Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!" The man whispered.
Annabeth looked at the man confused.
Everyone else but Piper who was standing on Annabeth's other side were too concentrated on the campfire songs.
"What?" She whispered.
"Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful" he said a little louder.
"Are you...flirting with me?" Annabeth yelled, annoyed.
Everyone stopped to see the conversation with the hooded man and Annabeth and a mad smiling Piper behind her.
"Did you sit on a pile of sugar? 'Cause you have a pretty sweet ass" he said in a normal voice, making the children of Aphrodite (including Piper) 'aww'
"You're freaking me out" Annabeth said, feeling quite scared.
He was only a half a foot away from her, she can feel his breath down her neck.
"Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes"
"Did one of the children of Hecate curse him?" Annabeth asked.
"No" the head of the Hecate cabin said.
"Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off" The guy said.
I swear he's smirking.
"Piper..." I whispered.
"Don't worry about it Anne, this is a good way of not thinking about Percy" Piper said, really ticking Annabeth off.
"One don't call me Anne and two; I love Percy with all my heart and I can't believe for one second he left me!!" Annabeth said, tears falling down her face.
The guy grabbed Annabeth, pulling her in close.
The guys rubbed her tear away and forced Annabeth to look into his eye that were invisible under the cloak.
"I will never stop loving you until an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February" he whispered.
Annabeth gasped as she saw the man's eyes...

...sea-green

"There isn't a word in the dictionary for how I feel about you" the guy said, making Annabeth laugh.
She put her finger on his lips.
"Hush pretty boy" she said.
"Anne..." Piper said "Be careful"
The man moved Annabeth's finger off of his lips.
"Are your eyes the ocean? Cuz I'm drowning in them" the guy said, making Annabeth groan.
"You're the son of Poseidon Seaweed-Brian" Annabeth said, finally taking off the man's hood to reveal Percy Jackson, the camp's hero.
"Shut up Annabeth, I'm trying" Percy said, a smirk playing on his lips.
Everyone gasped when they saw their missing hero back.
"Where did you go?" Annabeth asked, still in Percy's arms.
"Yeah, you cheated on her!" An Aphrodite daughter said "My OPT is ruined"
Percy's eyes flashed a dangerous blue.
"Do you think with my flaw I would be able to do that?" Percy asked the girl "I was on a quest for Athena with a short notice, I'm sorry Wise girl"
Annabeth hugged Percy.
"It's okay" she said, letting go.
"Can I do one more pick up line?" Percy asked, making Annabeth groan.
"Fine" she said, crossing her arms.
"There's only one thing I would change about you..." he started and then got a ring out. It was a sprial ring with the words 'Wise Girl' engraved on it.

 It was a sprial ring with the words 'Wise Girl' engraved on it

"...and that's your last name"
Everyone gasp, Annabeth's being the loudest.
Tears filled up her eyes.
Everyone was silent, waiting for her responce.
"Yes you stupid Kelp head, Yes!!!" Annabeth said, hugging and kissing Percy.
As they kissed, Percy slipped on Annabeth's ring.