Chapter 78 - Advice from your Brother

"Yeah okay, I see." Chan said as he and Y/n sat on the studio floor, both were eating takeout food. Y/n had described his troubles with the girls of ITZY. He didn't know what was happening. Between him and the girls, he had no clue. He was interested in all of them, and he felt very guilty of the thought of cheating on anybody.

"I think you should all just be friends for now. It'll be very difficult to date anyone of them, not even considering they are rookies, and your still just going to debut. You'll have no time for each other, and if ever you break up you'll still see each other around the company. It's not worth all the work right now Y/n. This is not the time for you to make any rash decisions." Chan said as he truthfully gave Y/n advice and input. "I see, you're saying it will be just extra stress right now right?" Y/n said as he took a bite out of his food "No Y/n. I'm saying it's not worth it right now, this is not the time maybe in the future yes. But not now." Chan said as he took a sip of his drink "Okay, I see. Thank you again Hyung, for the song and the advice. And also the food." Y/n said as he smiled at Chan, "This is the least I. Can do, I haven't seen you in years. I haven't really been a big brother to you." Chan said as he patted Y/n's back "Also we have a family reunion in a few months, it's our grandpa's birthday again. Will you come this time?" Chan asked as Y/n looked down at his food, "I don't know. I don't know how I feel about everyone else but you and auntie." Y/n said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "I get it. When do you debut again?" Chan said as he looked at Y/n, "April 20, why?" Y/n asked as Chan smiled "You have enough time the reunion is in Feb 30. We'll fly to Australia at 28. Get ready, I'll talk to JYP. About the day offs." Chan said as he turned off his phone "So you're not taking no for an answer?" Y/n asked as he chuckled, "Nope." Chan said as he called JYP's assistant and set up an appointment. The two had brother time together. For hours the two had told stories about their lives away from Australia.

Meanwhile, at the ITZY dormitory. Yuna was sat on the sofa trying to contact Y/n. Y/n's phone had died an hour before. But Yuna didn't know this. Yuna sighed and walked to her own bedroom. Yuna sighed into her pillows as she wondered why Y/n wasn't responding to any of her messages. After 30 minutes of sulking a  notification popped up on her phone and once she checked it her face lit up.

Y/n👉👈

Sorry noona,
My phone died and Chan
Hyung let me use his charger
Just now :)

Y/n!
You scared me
I thought I did something
wrong :(

Sorry noona,
I didn't mean to :(

Aww, how can
I can't stay mad of your cute little face

Hehe thanks noona
You're cute too
But I gtg now
Ttyl?

Ttyl!

Bye :)

Yuna smiled at her phone once simple interaction with Y/n boosts her mood immediately. She was getting attached to Y/n very quickly. She knew it as well but she didn't have a care in the world. She was just thinking of how can she get Y/n to hang out with him. Yuna needed to get her makeup off to get to bed. Yuna had entered the bathroom, on the room beside hers Chaeryeong  had just finished showering and had dried her hair. Chaeryeong had been busy since she has been having the most time in the studio with the producers. She had a very hectic week filled with makings of songs for another album they were producing for the future. Constant trips to wherever every day was starting to wear her down. But this never really bother her as long as there she had time for herself. Chaeryeong grabbed her phone and started to talk to her sister. Chaeryeong had told her sister about the current events, her being fully booked every week and how she felt more and more exhausted every day. Her sister, Chaeyeon, had complained to each other whenever they start to feel overwhelmed. They were close in that matter. 

Y/n sat in the empty living room. It was a cold night in Seoul, Y/n was writing in his diary. The light behind him barely illuminating his notebook as he wrote down his feelings. He was very focused on finishing this week's diary entry. Writing very slowly, he thought through all the things that had happened only in the past week. He was very tired and sleepy. A few hours of being in the studio really burned through the remainder of his energy. Y/n recalled the several events that had happened and smiled to himself. A surge of emotions erupted in his body like a geyser as the many ups and downs that had happened in the week was brought to attention.

He adjusted himself as he quickly wrote on his diary. He didn't like that he had to recall the event with Yeji, but he knew he had to get his emotions out. It was a very confusing event for him. Starting with the invitation to their new dormitory, to watching an explicit movie, and then the make out session that occurred in her room. Then to her saying she only wanted to be friends, he can't help but feel like a fool. Like he had missed a red flag (or several of them) whilst they were hanging out. He wasn't perfect at reading people's emotions if he hadn't known them for a while. He felt vulnerable to someone he had only met a few months before, which is one insecurity he hasn't been able to confront until Yeji came about. Yeji knew how to break down Y/n's walls, she knew how to talk him into anything. Yeji is a very intelligent woman, Y/n knew this, it even might have been one of her most attractive qualities. But Y/n knew if she had known him more she might know anything about him. And Y/n was scared that Yeji would avoid him for his qualities. He knew this wasn't the kind of person Yeji was, but he couldn't help but worry. Every problem he had encountered he had tried to distract himself just to not encounter the problems. Of course in the short-term this sounds  great, but in the end he knew they had to be confronted one way or another.

After two hours of writing his weeks' diary entry he had finally finished. Tired and sleepy, Y/n had laid himself down on the sofa as he stuffed his notebook into his backpack. A groan came out of Y/n's mouth as his back had cracked. He had been propped in the same position for two hours so his back was a bit sore. "Is this what being old feels like?" He whispered to himself as he sighed fully laying down on the sofa. Y/n put his hand under the sofa searching for a certain button. Once he clicked the button a compartment on the sofa opened. Y/n quickly grabbed a blanket and closed the compartment. It was the secret compartment in the sofa which held his secret stash of money and food. He had changed the locations since the last one was very obvious. Y/n covered himself as the cold made a shiver travel up his back. It was midnight, so the other boys were in a deep sleep by the time he had settled on the sofa. He was engrossed in watching the movie he had picked out he didn't notice his cellphone lighting up. Messages flashed on the screen as Y/n's eyes fell droopy. Drowsiness had slowly taken over his body and invaded his mind. Only 20 minutes into the movie Y/n's head started bobbing as he was dipping between consciousness and falling asleep. His body finally gave into the warm feeling of sleep. Sound asleep, Y/n had rested his body on the sofa. His cellphone was trying to notify him that Yuna had been trying to reach him for the past 25 minutes. 14 messages later Yuna had stopped messaging Y/n. The last notification displayed on Y/n's phone.

'Goodnight for now'

To be continued...

Wahoo! The long ass updat3 has come!