Chapter 99 - On Call

Y/n sat on the couch, his laptop on the lap as he wrote his paper for his assignment for English. Y/n's fingers tapping softly but quickly against the keyboard on the laptop as he continued his paper. Y/n jumped a bit when he heard a voice, completely forgetting about the fact that he was on a call.

"Y/n you won't talk to me now?" Yuna whined as she pouted, Y/n smiled at the screen as he saved the paper and switched windows. Y/n turned his microphone on with a smile.

"Sorry baby, I was writing my paper. It's a lot of work really, I only have 5 days left to write it." Y/n explained with a tired voice. He couldn't deny that everything was taking a toll on him. Constant practices, the abysmal amount of school work, and just spending time with his girlfriends was his only escape. Y/n leaned back, stopping himself from being in a hunchback position. Y/n was supposed to be on a call with everyone, but they were all asleep, except for Yuna of course.

"Aww, are you doing okay sweetie?" Yuna asked cooing at Y/n's state, eye bags decorated his eyes with his hair pulled away from his face by a headband given by Tae-woo. Y/n wore a big baggy shirt with shorts that reached his legs. Y/n nodded his head as Yuna cooed at Y/n's reaction.

"I'm doing fine, how are you all doing?" Y/n said as he laid the laptop on his chest, laying down on the couch. Yuna yawned, her head against a pillow as she  laid her phone beside her. 

"We've been doing great. Though Jun has been on our asses about you though." Yuna said as she laughed a bit, rubbing her eyes. Her statement made Y/n furrow his eyebrows and turn his head to the camera. "Don't worry about us, Yeji and Ryujin has been giving him a hard time too. We threw almost all his underwear out last week, now he only has one." Yuna said as she cackled at the memory. Y/n laughed along with her, holding onto his stomach trying to contain his laughter since it was midnight.

"Damn, remind me not to piss you all off." Y/n responded with a chuckle as he stared at the screen, Yuna's bare face was something else entirely. She was still as stunning, even staring at her felt ethereal. Y/n admired Yuna as she laughed, the feeling of warmth climbing up to his cheeks as he became flustered at her angelic voice.

"Anyway, I saw that dance performance video on your channel." Yuna said changing the subject as she was now on her stomach, staring at Y/n. Y/n raised his eyebrow, completely forgetting about the dance performance.

"Oh yeah, what did you think of it?" Y/n responded, genuinely curious and a bit self-conscious. Yuna smirked playfully as she slowly licked her lips. The tension grew as Y/n stared at Yuna who was slowly letting her tongue travel across her lip. 

"The performance was good. Never thought you would look that good in latex pants." Yuna said clearly flirting as her smirk grew. Y/n's cheeks grew warmer as he was flustered by the sudden compliment.

"O-oh, thank you. I actually have the same pants here at home." Y/n said, a bit nervous as he chuckled. Yuna watched, amused by his flustered reaction.

"Really? I'd like to see you wear it in person, for me." Yuna said as she flirted again, seeing Y/n's face flush a light crimson. Yuna laughed as Y/n tried to hide his face a bit.

"Stop it Noona." Y/n whined a bit as he buried his face into his own hands. Yuna only laughed at his response. 

Now it was her time to stare at Y/n, the feeling in her stomach filled with constant butterflies amazed her. She was always so comfortable around Y/n, there was always a sense of connection between Y/n and Yuna. Whenever they were with each other it always felt like life isn't meaningless anymore. Yuna leaned on her hand as Y/n was now rambling about how Minho and him trained a lot for the performance. Yuna admired Y/n's passion for everything, he always puts in the effort when he does something. Yuna was more focused on Y/n's face then whatever was coming out of his mouth. Y/n's blush resurfaced when he noticed Yuna staring at him intently.