Chapter 103 - Visitor

Y/n sat there, on his bed. A nonchalant expression on his face. The day flew, the other boys had been discharged along with their managers. Y/n had been alone for 2 days now. A lot of time to take in that dream of his, he was quite unsure what to make of it. He acknowledged that the feeling he had felt when he was falling made him uncomfortable. How did it bring out the rawest emotion in him? He didn't know.

Y/n did his best to take his mind off it, playing games, talking to people, walking around the hospital, but nothing worked. The worst part of it was every once in a while Y/n could dream of the future. He wasn't a superstitious person, but he can't deny the fact that once in a while he would dream about the future. It was as if someone was giving him tips and tricks on what choice to pick in a video game.

Y/n closed his eyes, It was in the middle of the night. Most patients were asleep by now, unfortunately for Y/n he was having insomnia. A bit afraid to sleep because of the dream. The feeling haunted him, as if the dream was a message he couldn't decipher.

A knock interrupted his thoughts as a doctor walked in. The same doctor that had broken the news to him when he had woken up. Y/n fixed his posture as the doctor approached him with a small smile. The doctor greeted Y/n with a smile, picking up the clipboard at the end of the bed. The doctor then looked up to Y/n as he's smile got wider.

"So, good news. You're free to go tomorrow, we haven't noticed any brain trauma. But, you will have to return to get your stitches removed. I suggest getting some sleep as we will be notifying your managers to come pick you up tomorrow." The doctor said with a smile, Y/n reciprocated the gesture with a large smile. He bowed to the doctor before the doctor only smiled in return as he turned to leave.

Y/n sighed heavily, leaning back on the bed. He hated hospitals, especially the 'blankets'. The thin sheets did nothing but cover his body like a long piece of paper. He would basically freeze every night, which only added to the insomnia. To solve this problem he would go to the window, grab his jacket in his backpack and sing to himself.

Watching the cars and the city lights is what kept him going. The lights reminded him of the countless people in the crowd, singing their songs, having fun. It reminded him of what he had worked so hard for. Y/n yawned, getting out of bed, the IV went with him as he made his way to the large window on the right side of his room. He had rarely slept, luckily the nurses never noticed. Y/n was transferred to a private room 4 days ago, a benefit of having to work for a rich company was that they covered his medical bills too.

Y/n grabbed his backpack, grabbing his cellphone and his jacket. He leaned on the wall as he wrapped himself with the thick jacket. His eyes  now focused on his cellphone, texting his brothers that he was going to be discharged tomorrow. Y/n laid his phone in his pocket as he played songs from Spotify on them.

The song Nobody by Mitski suddenly came on, the look in his eyes changed as he stared at the cars below. Y/n stared at the city, a clear covering of Smog invaded the streets of Seoul as the sun was starting to set. His eyes grew tired as he stared at the buildings for an hour. He had ignored any sound that had entered his ears, sleep was about to catch up to him when the door suddenly opened.

Y/n turned lazily to see Ryujin with a huge smile on her face, two plastic bags in hand as she closed the door, locking it in the process. Y/n smiled at her enthusiasm as Ryujin strutted her way to Y/n with a huge smile. He waved at Ryujin as she placed herself in front of Y/n with a large smile.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked as he put his bag next to him to make way for her. Ryujin sat across from him, placing the plastic bags in front of Y/n's legs. Ryujin smiled softly as she saw Y/n's tired eyes.

"I heard from Jun-seo that you'd be discharged tomorrow... so I decided to  buy some of our favorite snacks, my new headset, and download some shows, so we can have a little date before you get discharged. I know we won't be able to see each other for a while after you get discharged, you still have to go to shows and everything." Ryujin said, shaking her large purse as she laid all her items in front of Y/n. He stared at her dearly as she started to unpack the items in each bag. She placed a few items in front of Y/n as he let himself slide off the window sill. Y/n stared at Ryujin, the lights from the bustling streets behind her as her silhouette highlighted in the night. Her smile never faltered as she placed her cellphone down on the window sill.

Ryujin wore a comfortable pair of gray sweats, along with a black long sleeve shirt, her face disguised with 2 layers of masks as her face is hidden with a cap. Y/n stared at her, her beauty was just amazingly oozing out of her. Even though Y/n couldn't see Ryujin's smile, he could hear it in her voice. 

Y/n bit his lip as he stood up, towering over Ryujin as she looked over at him. Y/n used his right hand to fix strands of Ryujin's hair that stuck out, His hand lingering behind her ear. His pointer finger hooked onto the strands of her mask, not breaking eye contact in the process. He took off her mask carefully, staring down at her. Ryujin's face lit up with a soft crimson that covered her soft skin. Y/n placed her mask in front of her as he took his left hand and took off Ryujin's cap, his hand lightly brushing Ryujin's soft skin.

"Y-Y/n...?" Ryujin said softly, expecting Y/n to make a move. 

Y/n placed his right hand under her chin with a small grin, "Hmm?" he said softly as Ryujin stared at him intently. Y/n only smirked as Ryujin pouted a bit.

"Can I?" Y/n said, as he leaned in closer, he would be lying if he said he didn't miss Ryujin's lips. Having to go weeks without her touch was treacherous. Ryujin felt the same but 2 times worse, Y/n had left her life for years, having him back felt like a blessing. She would sometimes go scrolling through the voice messages he would leave for the whole group, wishing them a good night's sleep, and wrap her arms around pillows then sleep. Thinking this could replace his presence.

"You already know the answer." Ryujin said, pulling Y/n by his hospital gown. Y/n smirked into the kiss, placing his hand on the thick window for support. Y/n let his right hand travel down to slightly choke Ryujin as he deepened the kiss. He swiped his tongue across her soft bottom lip, asking for entrance. 

Ryujin pulled away with a slight giggle, looking up at Y/n's dazed expression, "If you keep this up, I might fuck you on a goddamn hospital bed." Y/n bit his lip as he smirked at Ryujin's words. Y/n shrugged lightly as he tightened his hand around Ryujin's throat.

"What's so bad about that?" Y/n giggled lightly as Ryujin let go of his gown, her hand going to Y/n's face as she slowly trailed her fingers to Y/n's hair. A smirk on Ryujin's lips grew as Y/n's face flushed.

"I came here to spend time with you, stop being horny for a few hours, will you?" Ryujin said as she grabbed Y/n's ear with a small smile decorating her lips. Y/n groaned as Ryujin pulled on his ear, making him get on his knees. Y/n looked up at Ryujin as she smiled softly at him.

"Ah, ok alright. I get it, let go of my ear! You tiny demon." Y/n said as Ryujin looked at him, a surprised look on her face as she glared at him. Ryujin only held onto Y/n's ear tighter as he groaned a bit, placing his hands dangerously close to her heat. Ryujin let go of his ear, Y/n sighing in relief as he placed his hand over his ear.

"Why are you so mean to me." Y/n said, pouting a bit at her. Ryujin only looked at her hands, as Y/n still hasn't moved his left hand away from her inner thigh. Y/n noticed his hand heating up as a smirk grew on his lips. Y/n nudged his hand up higher, earning a small sigh of relief from Ryujin. His evil smirk grew wider as he pulled his hand away slowly from in between her thighs and settled on the floor.

To be continued...