Chapter 56 - Movie Night

Holy shiiiit. Okay I know I messed up and I am very sorry, I only use my cellphone to write these stories and I just got a new cellphone and I had to configure everything and stuff. I've been reading stories on my mom's old phone and she didn't let me download Wattpad so I used the browser. Anyways, this is just me being a dumbass but now I will be uploading 2-3 chapters a week probably. Remind me if you can please, and I hope you enjoy!

Y/n was sitting down on the couch, his hands were intertwined waiting for the food that Ryujin ordered and was going to pick up. Y/n sat there biting his inner cheeks as he stared at the TV, the burning gaze of Chaeryeong and Lia's gaze stayed on his face as they both said nothing to Y/n. Y/n swallowed softly as he looked towards Yuna who held the remote to the TV as they picked a movie to start off with. Yuna noticed Y/n looking at her and smiled at him.

"Y/n-ssi I get that I'm beautiful, but staring is rude you know?" Yuna said with a slight smirk which Y/n knit his eyebrows and look away in embarrassment. 

Yuna giggled a bit before speaking up again "You're cute Y/n, I like you." Yuna said before her attention was once again on the TV. Y/n's knitted eyebrows became loose and he raised his eyebrow before looking at Yuna who had a small smirk plastered across her plump lips. 

"Oh, you like me noona?" Y/n asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes Dummy Y/n." Yuna said sighing a bit.

"Really?" Y/n said knitting his eyebrows again in confusion.

"Yes, how many times do I have to repeat this?" Yuna asked with her own eyebrow raised. Y/n shrugged and kept his gaze towards Yuna who had her eyes on the Television.

"What do you even like about me?" Y/n asked her with a straight face, he was genuinely curious what was attractive in himself.

"I'll answer that on our date, which is when again?" Yuna said as her gaze landed on Y/n who had a shocked face.

"I-" he was cut short by the sound of the door slamming open, the door revealed a Ryujin who was heaving heavily as she was trying to catch her breath.

"Here take it and eat it." Ryujin said to Y/n as she walked towards him with her arm outstretched holding onto the plastic bag that contained a container inside filled with food.

"Thank you Ryunnie." Y/n said taking the plastic bag before hugging Ryujin who sighed still panting a bit.

"Yeah yeah, go on and eat." Ryujin said as she hugged Y/n back before she pushed him down to sit. Y/n placed the bag on his own lap and opened the bag then brought the container out. Y/n opened the container and gasped a bit.

"Ahh! My favorite, thank you noona!" Y/n said as he closed the container again before walking to Ryujin.

"Mm." Ryujin said as she hugged Y/n, a wide smile decorated her pink lips, she felt content in his warm arms wrapped around her torso. Y/n pulled away with a huge smile also decorating his lips, he was happy that he can still rely on one of his old friends. Sitting back down on the sofa, Y/n started to grab the pair of chopsticks provided. Yuna saw everything play out and she bit her lip, her feelings were unsure to herself but she knew one thing, she liked Y/n as more than a friend. She averted her gaze and focused on the television and on finding a new KDrama on Netflix to watch. Y/n started eating the food, it was his favorite and he would usually eat it with Ryujin and the boys of Prodigy Killers so it was a memorable one. The same buttery flavor of the fish melted in his mouth. 

It was pretty rare in Korea to see this dish just anywhere because of the ammonia like scent but Y/n and the others learned to cook it and be able to be immune to the scent. It was the Hongeo-hoe, it is made out of fermented skate. Y/n had always loved the taste and he was immune to the musk the fish emits. Y/n scooped some kimchi and one slab of the skate before he put it into his mouth. He then closed the lid for the scent to not escape too much, he knew he was immune to the scent, but the others might find the musk too strong to handle. Y/n turned his attention to the movie as he ate from time to time.

Time passed and Y/n finished his food and put the container back into the plastic bag. Y/n stood up and threw the bag into the small garbage bin in the kitchen before walking back into the living room. Seeing that three out of four girls had already fallen asleep he slowly walked back to his spot on the sofa. Y/n slowly got a pillow that fell from the floor and placed it on his lap as the action movie they had picked kept playing. Y/n turned her head to Lia and Chaeryeong and saw Lia staring right back at him with squinted eyes, nearly falling asleep. Lia lifted her hand and pointed the index finger to Y/n.

"You're so handsome, I can't believe I get to talk to you again." Lia said with a small smile before a yawn interrupted her.

"Thanks noona. I think you should go to sleep now." Y/n said with a small smile as he now too yawned.

"You're still so sweet. Y/n can I talk to you in private for a bit?" Lia said grabbing Y/n's hand with pleading eyes.

"Maybe in a few days noona, I think I'd be ready then." Y/n said pushing her hand away and laying it in her lap which made her pout.

"You don't love me anymore..." Lia said with her eyes swelling, Y/n's eyes widened.

"What? Look noona you're sleepy, lay your head on my shoulder." Y/n said turning back to the TV as Lia laid her head on Chaeryeong's shoulder instead. Y/n glanced around a bit.

The whole living room was dim, the only illumination present was the large TV screen playing a movie. There was a certain atmosphere between the girls and Y/n. Y/n was slightly falling asleep as his eyes were becoming droopy. Y/n's head became heavier for him to sit upright. Yeji saw this and grabbed Y/n's head letting him lean his head on her shoulder, Y/n murmured a small 'thank You' to Yeji before he tried to immerse himself back into whatever KDrama or movie was playing. Y/n yawned softly as his eyes squinting. Drowsiness took over Y/n's body and he knew if he stayed any longer he would be asleep. Y/n slowly removed his head from Yeji's shoulder and removed the pillow in his lap. Y/n slowly got up from his seat and laid the pillow where he sat and walked slowly to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Yeji asked as she stared at Y/n with her own pair of drowsy eyes.

"I'm going to go now, I don't want to sleep here, no offense. But I had a great night, thanks noona..." Y/n said hurrying a bit before waving her a goodbye before opening the door.

"No Y/n, it's fine if you sleep here." Ryujin said as she paused the movie as she held the small remote in her hand.

"I don't want to be a bother noona, anyway I had a good time. Thanks though." Y/n said waving one last time and closing the door behind him.

His heart raced so quickly. These many girls around him, something was developing inside his heart. He caught feelings.

To be continued...