Chapter 96 - Special

BTW... Y/n is a switch, but most of the time a bottom. This is a special chapter because... Well it's the 100th or so i thought, wattpad deleted chapter 94-98 ;-; I wanted to do something... different. You can completely skip this chapter BTW, if you don't want to see smut. This is just a filler. Just take note that there was some smut.

Warning: Smut up ahead 

Y/n sat on the living room couch as Ryujin sat on his lap. Their tongues fighting for dominance as Y/n's hands helped guide Ryujin's hips as she slowly rocked herself into his crotch. Y/n trailed his hands higher to Ryujin's shirt. Y/n was taken aback when Ryujin wrapped her hand around his throat pressing on his carotid nerves. A groan escaped his lips as Ryujin took this as a sign to dominate Y/n, biting his bottom lip as he lifted his head. This gave Ryujin a sign to trail down Y/n's neck, nibbling and sucking on his delicate skin. Ryujin released her hold of Y/n's neck as she left faint hickeys across his neck. Y/n squeezed Ryujin's hips as Ryujin started to pull at the hem of Y/n's shirt.

Y/n complied and took off his shirt, making their lips separate for a second. Ryujin ran her hands down Y/n's chest as she crashed her lips back on Y/n's. His hands trailed up Ryujin's hips, holding her closer as he stood up. Y/n grabbed onto his shirt as their lips separated.

"Where's your room?" Y/n said as he pressed light kisses on Ryujin's neck sending shivers up her spine.

"Down the hallway to the left." Ryujin said moaning softly into Y/n's ear as he carried her.

Y/n entered the room and Ryujin hopped off of Y/n and grabbed onto Y/n's hand. Ryujin pushed Y/n into her bed and giggled a bit. Ryujin loved feeling in charge, and Y/n didn't mind being under her either. Y/n watched as Ryujin took off her shirt with heavy eye contact. Ryujin crawled on top of Y/n as she leaned down to place a slow, passionate kiss on Y/n's lips. Y/n put his hands on her hips as Ryujin straddled Y/n. Her hands traveled all over Y/n's torso as she trailed her lips down his neck. Y/n looked down at Ryujin as she trailed down his body. Ryujin tugged at the hem of Y/n's pants, making Y/n lean up as she pulled down his pants. Y/n kicked off his pants as he leaned on his elbows and watched as Ryujin pulled off her own pants. Ryujin pulled off Y/n's boxers making his dick as Ryujin smirked against it. Ryujin started off slowly stroking his dick as Y/n's eyes rolled back into his head as he let a soft moan exit his lips.

Y/n jolted at the feeling of Ryujin licking up his shaft, "Eyes on me." Ryujin lowly said as she kissed the tip of Y/n's dick. Y/n did his best to keep eye contact as Ryujin started licking the tip of Y/n's shaft.

"H-holy fuck. Baby that feels so good." Y/n praised as Ryujin took the tip of his dick into her mouth. The sensation of Ryujin's warm mouth and her burning gaze almost sent him over the edge immediately.  Y/n held back his climax as much as he could, though he couldn't hold back the profanities that flowed out his mouth. Y/n moaned as Ryujin started massaging his balls, he swore he could see a smirk on the girl's face.

"F-fuck... I'm a-about to cum." Y/n said as he put Ryujin's hair into a makeshift ponytail. Y/n's body covered in a light layer of sweat as his body twitched in pleasure. Ryujin released his dick immediately, though her hand still massaged his balls. Her eyes locked with Y/n as she smirked at Y/n's expression.

"Not until I say so." Ryujin said as she slowly stroked Y/n's shaft again. Y/n's eyes widened as he did as told, holding back his climax as the knot in his stomach was already getting unbearable. Y/n leaned his head back his eyes still locked in a staring contest with Ryujin. He panted in anticipation of Ryujin's next move.

'Damn a new kink discovered' He thought.

Y/n bit his lip as Ryujin started to trail her tongue up and down his shaft. A groan left Y/n's mouth as Ryujin started to suck on the tip of his dick again. To his surprise Ryujin slowly sunk his dick deeper into his mouth, making her gag on it. Y/n let out a loud moan as Ryujin moaned on his dick, sending vibrations to his dick. The heat and lust in the air lingering as Ryujin reached down to her own sex, rubbing her clit. Y/n released his hold on Ryujin's hair as he couldn't hold back anymore. His hips raised, his dick being buried deep inside Ryujin's throat. His eyes rolled back into his skull as a gush of cum unloaded on Ryujin's throat. Ryujin released Y/n's dick as cum still flowed at the tip, spurts of cum landed on Ryujin's hand. The warm cum trailed down Y/n's dick as Ryujin smirked at Y/n. He let out a yelp when Ryujin gripped onto his dick with a vice grip. The cum that flowed out stopped as Ryujin's movements made Y/n groan.

"Tsk tsk, What a bad boy." Ryujin said as she stared down at Y/n with a devilish glare. Ryujin pushed Y/n's shoulders so that he would be laying flat on the bed. Y/n was still sensitive and recovering from his high as Ryujin crawled onto his lap. Ryujin aggressively smashed their lips together, leading Y/n's hand to her bra. Y/n reached behind her and used both of his hands to untangle her bra.

"Good." Ryujin said pulling away from the kiss, she then pulled down her panties in front of Y/n. The heavy eye contact alone made Y/n's dick hard again. Ryujin smirked at Y/n as she got off the bed. "Stay here baby." Ryujin said as she walked out of her room, fully naked. 

Y/n leaned his head back as he soon heard two sets of footsteps. This alone made Y/n sit up a bit. Ryujin walked in, Yeji trailing right behind her. They walked in hand-in-hand, Yeji's porcelain cheeks now powdered deeply in a crimson. "You want to have a threesome?" Ryujin said bluntly as she leaned on the nearby wall, Yeji turned her attention to the fully naked woman beside her.

"Yeah, Why not." Yeji said as she pulled her shirt over her head. Ryujin smirked as she grabbed her cellphone and started playing a playlist through her speakers. Yeji grabbed Ryujin's shoulder, this made Ryujin turn around with a confused look on her face. Yeji grabbed Ryujin's neck and pulled her in for a kiss, the two kissed passionately as Y/n watched in awe. Ryujin grabbed Yeji's pants, starting to unzip her pants. Yeji jumped out of her pants as she pulled Ryujin closer.

Ryujin separated the two turning to Y/n with a smirk. Y/n laid there observing the two as his dick rose between his legs, he couldn't deny that the sight he was seeing was purely amazing. Yeji crawled on Y/n's lap as Ryujin crawled beside her.

"Can you sit on my face Ryujin?" Y/n said as he laid down on the bed, Y/n's request made Ryujin raise an eyebrow as she crawled on top of Y/n's head. 

Y/n put both of his hands on either side of Ryujin's thighs, spreading her legs more as she shifted her weight to be on Y/n's face. He stuck out his tongue, starting with a long lick up Ryujin's pussy lips then to her clit. A loud moan escaped her lips as she held Y/n's head. Yeji pulled Ryujin back by her breast, Yeji played with Ryujin's nipples as she kissed Ryujin's lips. 

Y/n's tongue darted inside Ryujin's slit, this caused Ryujin to break the kiss and moan in Yeji's mouth. Ryujin leaned forward, bucking her hips into Y/n's face. The sound of Ryujin's moans along with the lewd sounds that came out of Ryujin's pussy aroused Y/n to the point his dick twitched between Yeji's legs.

"Oh, how could I forget." Yeji said as she took off her panties, stroking Y/n's dick. The sudden action and the pure sensitivity of Y/n's dick made him moan into Ryujin's pussy. Ryujin moaned even louder as she gripped Y/n's hair harder. Y/n started to alternate between sucking on Ryujin's clit and sticking his tongue in her pussy.

"G-god, Baby I-I'm going to cum." Ryujin said as she bucked her hips, Y/n hummed in response as his mouth was preoccupied. Y/n prepared himself to swallow the liquids that might come flowing down in abundance, and Ryujin did not disappoint. Her sweet liquids flowed into Y/n's mouth, squirting a bit in his mouth. Y/n did his best to stay focused on Ryujin's pussy as Yeji started to massage his balls.

Ryujin got off of Y/n her legs shaking a bit as Y/n finally caught sight of Yeji as she kissed Y/n's dick tip. Yeji smirked as Y/n's hazy eyes met hers, Yeji smiled a bit before putting the tip of Y/n's dick in her mouth. The warmth immediately made him moan loudly, this only made Yeji smile though as she fully swallowed the dick. Ryujin giggled at Y/n's appearance, he was now a moaning mess. Y/n did his best to hold back his climax as his balls tightened at Yeji's eyes that stared up into his eyes.

"What the... And you two didn't think to invite me?"

To be continued...

Ya'll wow...

you all are so horny...