Chapter 23 - United

The members of ITZY met up with their manager in the cafeteria, seeing them sitting and waiting at a table already. The members of ITZY apologizing to her for being a few minutes late. Ryujin and Lia went to get them some food as the others took a seat. Their manager was on their phone typing away, they were trying to find the announcements JYP told her to tell the girls of ITZY. The manager finally found the text reading it slowly. Lia and Ryujin came back with boxes of food as all of them stood up and walked into the elevator. The elevator filled with silence as their Manager's eyes were stuck on their phone, the ITZY members fiddled around. The silence surrounded the six people inside the cold metal box called an elevator. Eyes wondering around the elevator as their manager looked up and the elevator bells rung and soon after the doors opened. The 6 people walked out of the room, awfully quiet. ITZY followed their manager into an office where they sat on black leather chairs and sat their hands onto the table. Their manager got out some paperwork and readied themselves to present the agreement. Their manager plugged their computer onto the projector and clicked onto a slide show presentation they had prepared. Their manager clasped her hands and got the attention of the five women, "Good day girls, as you may all know a new boy group is going to debut near the end of this year." Their manager said as a slide with the pictures of the five men was projected "These are the new boys we were going to be debuting. Due to them debuting soon we have to make a few new advances in some of your comebacks. JYP will be readying the five men to debut in less than Seven months." Their manager said as she presented some pictures "Thus, you have to practice a little bit more and with an increased pace. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask." Their manager said as they switched to different slides.

"How much time have they trained each? And why rush them to debut?" Chaeryeong asked with her hand above her head as she looked at their manager "Well, Kyung-jae trained for four years in RBW, Tae-woo has trained for four years in YG, Min-kyu for 3 years in YG, Jun-seo has trained in RBW for 4 and a half years. Y/n has trained in RBW for 6 recorded years." Their manager said pointing to the 5 men displayed "Needless to say, they are pretty qualified. They are actually considered as Prodigies in the industry you know?" Their manager said as she moved on to the next slide. "Why are they considered Prodigies?" Yuna asked with her hand up just beside her head, "Well, they had been personally trained and had perfected their vocals skills, language skills, dancing skill, and have become well rounded trainees. They can produce and write their own music and even helped some artists in their companies make music. Some of them nearly debuted in other boy groups but they all turned it down. Min-kyu and Tae-woo refused to deputy with IKON or go on to any survival shows, Kyung-jae almost debuted as a soloist rapper but he stopped cooperating with the company in making the albums because of personal reasons, Jun-seo almost debuted in SM with NCT but he left SM and went to RBW. And Lastly Y/n avoided debuting 3 times in a boy group because he said he wasn't good enough yet." Their manager said as she flipped through some pages on her folders. The ITZY girl's eyes were bulging out of their heads as they had their jaw dropped. The thought of debuting would've been a blessing to them as trainees and here these kids are refusing to debut. The pure shock and awe in their bodies as they processed the new information they were supplied with. The thought of being able to debut in such well rounded and amazing groups would've blown their minds. So many turned down opportunities had gone to waste for some kind of reason this ticked them off a bit, they had worked off a portion of their lives just to get the opportunity to debut. But here was those 5 men, wasting every chance they had.

"Anymore questions?" Their manager asked them as they looked up at ITZY who had their eyes glued on the paperwork. They thought the boys were just spoiled and didn't want to debut because they had the choice. The 5 kept signing the papers, gripping tightly onto their pens as if their lives depended on it. Their blood was boiling for one a reason, those 5 men. Their Managers phone rang and they took it into their hands "Sorry I have to take this." Their manager said walking out of the room with her phone against her ear. Their minds running and the thought of those 5 men inraged them. They took it as an insult to any had working trainee out there that wouldve killed to debut in any group. The atmosphere was tense. Each girl had mixed feelings, some more angry than others. The clock ticked as each girl flipped through the pages of the paperwork given. Eyebrows furrowed, the girls kept their eyes on the paper work as their heads all had one thought. Why turn down the opportunity?

• • • • •Meanwhile

The glass that had been attached to the walls reflected the 5 figures. The music surrounded them as they kept an eye on themselves in the mirror. The beams of light generated from the industrial lighting installed above them made their figures glow, the spotlight was on them. Each step they took were synchronized, majestic, and light. It was as if they were angels, as tender as the midnight moon which glistened upon the building which they were contained. The walls that surrounded them limited these majestic angels as they all United in an entrancing dance, all ethereal in their own specific way. The sounds coming from the speakers played on as Kyung-jae, Tae-woo, Jun-seo, Min-kyu and Y/n kept their light rhythm, all synchronized. The music stopped and They all bowed their heads, as if they had given a performance to an audience. Their Choreographer clapped their hands giving them a thumbs up telling them to take a 10 minute break. They all nodded trying to catch their breaths. Y/n and the others sat on the floor drinking their water from bottles and wiping off beads of sweat that had accumulated on their bodies over time. Y/n looked to his left, seeing all the boys beside him. He smiled to himself as he leaned his head into the wall behind him and laughed openly. The other men looked to Y/n as they also smiled knowing why Y/n was smiling. Y/n found himself standing up and walking into the couch and laying down. The others followed him as they stacked up on top of each other, all with smiles on their faces as they played around. Y/n laughed trying his best not to hurt them as he pushed them off of him. They all got off of each other and Y/n sat up as the others smiled at him widely, "How long has it been? A few years?" Y/n asked quietly as he put his hand on his head and leaned his head into the wall behind him "I never thought you all would wait. Out of all of us, you are all the ones left?" Y/n said as tears swelled up in his eyes, "Anyways, I love you all. Brothers." Y/n said with his fist out looking at the others who had their hands extended already. "Brothers." They all said United. Again.

"Only us left huh? They missed out then."

To be continued...

Thank you so much you amazing people for reading this and I hope you're still having fun. Let's all keep safe in quarantine people✌️

 Let's all keep safe in quarantine people✌️

I dare you. Stare at this beauty. I fucking dare you. Yea better say she's beautiful before I slap your sinful but beautiful face.