Chapter 49 - Not again

666 votes, I'm not evil guys I'm just an idiot. But thank you for voting everyone.

Y/n laid down on the couch groaning and giggling. Y/n was getting bombarded with attention by his best friends, Kyung-jae, Tae-woo, Jun-seo, and Min-kyu. They stacked on top of Y/n as they kept telling Y/n how precious he was. Y/n was just laughing, this was what he needed. A bit of love. Y/n was getting kisses on his cheek as Jun-seo and Min-kyu clung onto him like koalas. They were all hugging Y/n who had the biggest smile on his face, "Yah! Get off of meee" Y/n groaned laughing as they all stood their place "Not until you tell us what's wrong!" Min-kyu said tickling Y/n's sides making a laugh erupt from his lips. "Hahahaha!" Y/n laughed as Tae-woo fell from the sofa from all the squirming they were doing trying to hold Y/n down "Owe! My butt!" Tae-woo complained as Min-kyu got off of Y/n to help Tae-woo up. "Aww, so cute Taekyu!" Y/n shouted as the three laughed  "W-what is Taekyu?" Tae-woo said a little embarrassed "It's your ship name!" Kyung-jae replied as Y/n, Kyung-jae and Jun-seo laughed together as the other two blushed a bit "Eww! This gross dude hell no!" Min-kyu said pushing Tae-woo away from him causing Tae-woo to stumble onto the floor again "Oww! My butt!" He once again shouted which made everyone laugh again "Sorry, I didn't know you were that weak." Min-kyu said reaching out a hand to Tae-woo who pouted "I'm not weak!" Tae-woo said standing up quickly and laughing like a villain. They had a great evening of laughing and goofing around. Y/n's mind relaxed at the thought of his friends having fun, laughing and just hanging out. They all needed this break from the 3 months they were constantly going through. But soon enough the Maknae line had to attend school and the others had to practice their vocals and rapping. They all got ready together before they met up in the living room, "Y/n I like your fashion." Tae-woo complimented Y/n who just giggled "It's the school uniform hyung. I'm glad though, thanks." Y/n said hugging Tae-woo quickly before their managers finally arrived. Imai agreed to take the Maknae line to school as Hye-kyung guided the Hyung Line to their new vocal and rapping teachers since Twice were busy promoting their new comeback song More & More.

Fusako and Y/n walked side by side as Min-kyu and Jun-seo kept talking about a new game they played together. Once the four entered the elevator they were beside the girls of ITZY. Y/n looked at his phone as the others conversed on. Y/n's eyes were full as he plugged his airpods in his ears as he played a song loudly. Y/n was playing a game on his phone as Lia side eyed him, Lia was still angry at what Y/n had said. But the sight of Y/n having a dull expression that she had never seen before on his usually bright face caught her attention. Once the doors opened Y/n was the first to walk out with, putting his phone into his pocket and he walked beside Fusako as she guided them to her car. Y/n opened the passenger's door and sat down as Min-kyu and Jun-seo were ranting about how good their newly downloaded game was. Y/n rolled down the window looking out at the different colors the city of Seoul portrayed as the car started to leave the JYP parking lot. Y/n stared into the beautiful sky, the clouds scattered across it as the sun stood high. The gentle breeze and the music that played in his ears made him close his eyes and just relax. "All will be fine." Y/n whispered to himself as he caressed his forehead. The Maknae line finally arrived at the school and Fusako smiled at them "If you need anything or if you want me to pick you up, call me." Fusako said as the others left the car bowing at her. The car sped away and the Maknae line continued with their classes. Y/n arrived in his class early so he put down his bag and got his wallet and phone. Y/n went to a vending machine and got a drink, before he went to another machine to get some Pocky. Y/n then walked back to his classroom pushing open the wooden door before sitting down and opening his drink. His anxiety was still there but he ignored it as he was here to study only.

Y/n's POV

My eyes wandered the room as I sipped on the carton of milk. The white walls of the room, the sliding windows, the cabinets full of cleaning supplies near the front. The blank white board, the elongated florescent lamps that hung on the ceiling, it was the typical school setting. Nothing unusual about this class really, just that the students really don't make too much noise but neither do they listen. This room was filled with blank mindsets. But I was not focused on just getting high enough grades, maybe some A- or B+ I really don't care. I try my best to be motivated enough to give a fuck but sometimes I can't help but feel like no one is making an effort anymore but they still pass. School is a sanctuary of learning and dumb young kids, me being one of them of course, but at least I have an excuse on why I couldn't do my homework, these other people don't even try. I never said I've never been in their situation but if you're in school at least try and        take advantage of what you have. Anyways the old man already walked in so we all stood up and greeted him bowing. Here we go again in another lesson about Mathematics, one of the most hated subjects. I don't hate the subject but I also don't like it, I understand the things he's saying but I don't get it, we're all trying to be idols. This is an Performing arts school. Why do you still try and reach us how to be architects? I get it it's your job, you get paid. But why though? Jeez I need to focus on what he's saying.

I was being lazy so I wrote down anything and everything he said on my notebook. My handwriting is great when I'm not rushing but if I am it's still a little eligible. Soon enough I was just writing down every word that was related to the subject sighing a bit. After a few more minutes and 2 back to back pages later the bell rang to indicate it was our 1st lunch. I took afternoon classes this Friday along with Min-kyu hyung and Jun-seo hyung so we have to get home pretty late. Plus I have a tutor in History after classes so I'd probably be home at 6pm. I grabbed my notebook and pen and put them in the front compartment of my bag. I grabbed the Pocky I wasn't able to finish from my bag and laid it near me. I never really removed my airpods so I just played a song on my phone and ate the Pocky as I stared out the window. The once beautiful and clear sky had now been clouded with thick layers of dark clouds, it's gonna rain soon. Good thing I had a umbrella in my bag. I hope. Oh god. Did I bring my umbrella? Shit. A few minutes after my tutor and I separated ways I called Fusako noona. I saw her car roll into my view, the heavy rain was covering the whole city. I quickly ran through the rain and pulled the passenger door open and climbed inside, hugging onto my bag. Once I got in Fusako noona smiled at me and told me to put on my seatbelt in which I complied. I laid my bag down before grabbing my phone and playing a new shooting game. My eyes couldn't quite focus on the game because of Fusako's constantly stepping on the brakes. I turned my head to her with furrowed eyebrows and she looked at me and chuckled, "The rain is making driving a bit hard, the roads are slippery." She said reassuringly, not too reassuring for me really. Telling someone the roads are unsafe as you constantly hit the brakes does not reassure people unless they want to die. I just slowly nodded back as I held onto a handle as she kept at her driving. I know how hard it is to drive, I got my driver's licence after I turned 17 after 4 failed tests and a couple of sleepless nights studying. Once we reached the JYP underground parking lot I got out grabbing my things in the process. "Noona drive safely, thanks for the ride." I said waving before shutting the door and walking into the building. I turned to the left and got into the elevators, pressing on the button before leaning back on the railings as I played some music in my airpods. School was exhausting, there was 2 presentations and a play we had to complete, along with my tutor who made me write an essay about the division of Korea in 1946. It was honestly exhausting but I got through it so I will reward myself with some snacks after. I ran my fingers through my hair, this week is hectic. I'm tired honestly. I opened my eyes looking around the metal box. I jumped a bit. What the fuck? When did they get here? Oh shit. Yeji was giggling at me as I fixed myself again. I bowed to them and I got back on my phone and started to shoot my enemies. I was walking through the desert with my knife trying to get to the plant site B when a person came out of nowhere and tried to shoot me, good thing I had good accuracy because I shot them in the head. I sighed in relief as the elevator bell chimed. I stored my phone in my pocket before walking out of the elevator, my bag slung around one of my shoulders. I hope I don't see them again.

Not again.

To be continued...