Chapter 6- Spend time

Y/n removed his jacket and laid down his backpack alongside with his jacket as they all warmed up. Stretching Y/n groaned as his back made different sounds as he kept bending his spine in a circular motion. This action caught the attention of none other than Lia herself.

"Hi there." Lia said waving to Y/n smiling brightly.

"Noona please stand back a bit" Y/n said adjusting himself. Y/n then started doing windmills, head spins, baby spins on the dance floor trying to warm himself up. His subconscious mind wanted to impress the girl in front of him. At the end he threw in a Scorpio arching his back while on a headstand. Lia then clapped as he panted slightly getting up and smiling back at Lia

"That was awesome Y/n" she cheered him on while smiling at him.

"Thank you noona, what were you going to say earlier?" Y/n asked walking closer to Lia.

"Well, there is 5 of you, and we decided that the mentors pick who they would pair up with, so I take you." Lia said nudging Y/n a bit.

"Ooh, well I'm honored sunbae." Y/n said bowing like a prince.

"Haha, yah stop. We still have a  dance to practice." Lia said firmly which made Y/n snap back his attention to Lia.

"Sorry noona." Y/n said in a low voice fully focused on Lia.

"So we're going to be doing the intro in Wannabe, you're going to be covering me so listen carefully." Lia said pointing her finger at Y/n while grinning.

"Yes Ma'am" Y/n said saluting in a joking manner at Lia.

"Ok, so first we have to...". And soon the lesson started with Y/n playing very close attention to every move Lia makes with his eyes studying her body he couldn't help but slightly gawk at Lia. She looked like a goddess even if she only wore a crop top and some sweatpants. Y/n was checking her out, very obviously. Y/n's eyes connected with Lia's eyes and they both blushed a bit. Lia because SHE was checking Y/n out too. Y/n because he got caught checking Lia out. 

"Um, uhh sorry about that noona, what were you saying again?" Y/n said trying to avert the attention to the actual dance.

"W-well uh i-i- was telling you about how when it's Yeji's part you have to concentrate on your arms." She said while dancing again. But this time Y/n kept his eyes on Lia's eyes which made Lia blush even more. 

"Yah, stop staring at my eyes too much. It feels like you're mad...or something"Lia said scratching her nape while Y/n giggled adorably but shortly.

"Oh, Sorry noona. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Y/n said smiling a bit at Lia who was staring into Y/n's eyes.

"Yah noona, now you're the one who's staring." Y/n teased her a bit winking at Lia as she looked the other way trying to avoid letting Y/n see she was blushing. After that Y/n and Lia had an afternoon filled with laughs while practicing and dancing their hearts out.

"Y/n I had a lot of fun, do you...maybe want to hang out again?" Lia asked as she turned to Y/n.

"Of course noona, when you're not busy. Maybe we could make it a date" Y/n said with a wink which made Lia blush, again.

"Yea, that sounds great." Lia said smiling as warmth crawled up her cheeks.

"Noona, may I have your phone number?" Y/n asked politely with his phone already in his hands.

"Sure. I'll just input it," Lia said grabbing Y/n's phone and dialing her number in "Call me sometime okay?" Lia said nudging Y/n's shoulder.

"Yes Ma'am!" Y/n said saluting jokingly again which made Lia giggle lightly slapping Y/n's arm.