Chapter 104 - Coming Home

Y/n snuggled closer to Ryujin as she chewed on the newly dipped sushi. They both sat and rewatched the 231st episode of One Piece. Y/n laid his head on Ryujin's shoulder, hoping to get more heat. Ryujin sat her head atop Y/n's, a smile decorating her soft lips. His hands gripped onto the chopsticks as he slowly fed Ryujin another piece of California roll. Y/n watched as Ryujin put the whole roll in her mouth, as she was more focused on the show rather than the food.

Ryujin smirked, loving the attention Y/n was giving her at the moment, though she didn't want to admit it herself. Y/n had his hand intertwined with Ryujin's as she watched the show. Y/n was slowly falling asleep at the pure warmth he was feeling. He closed his eyes, head still on Ryujin's shoulder. The warmth Ryujin provided was enough to make Y/n cuddle closer to her, slowly clinging to the girl.

Unfortunately, Y/n was woken up again by another sound of the door slamming open. Hye-kyung walked in, her vans squeaked against the cold floor. Fusako entered behind her as Hye-kyung clapped her hands. Y/n stared at Hye-kyung, a tired expression decorating his face. Fusako sat on Y/n's bed as she stared at Y/n, Ryujin was cleaning up their plastic containers.

"Hey lovebirds, what's up?" Hye-kyung said enthusiastically as she sat on Y/n's bed beside Fusako. Hye-kyung slung her arm around Fusako as Ryujin started to converse with her. Y/n laid his head on Ryujin's shoulder again, trying to regain both his consciousness and sanity. He sighed deeply as he took in Ryujin's scent, the smell of fresh oatmeal filled his nostrils.

"Oi Y/n, stop sniffing your girlfriend like that." Hye-kyung teased as Y/n buried his face in Ryujin's shoulder even more. A soft 'shut up' was heard from him, as Hye-kyung only laughed at his reaction.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Fusako said softly, concerned about Y/n's sluggish movements as  he latched onto Ryujin's body. Y/n only hummed in response as he hugged Ryujin closer, as if he was trying to fuse himself into her body. Ryujin didn't want to admit that clingy Y/n was incredibly adorable.

"Y/n we came to come pick you up, are you ready to go home, sweetie?" Fusako asked as Y/n groaned in annoyance. He was savoring his time with Ryujin, he never really got the opportunity to hug Ryujin. Mostly because Ryujin would overheat if he hugged her for long periods of time. Y/n missed the girls more than anything, so Ryujin being here was not helping his attachment issues whatsoever.

"Y/n stop being a brat, I get to eat Fusako out after this." Hye-kyung said as she pulled Fusako closer to her body. Fusako pushed Hye-kyung's face away, clearly blushing at her remark. Y/n threw his head back, a groan escaping his lips.

"TMI grandma." Y/n said, rubbing his eyes as he tried to readjust to the light. Hye-kyung rolled her eyes at Y/n's attempt to hurt her feelings. Fusako recognized the look in Y/n's face, and she immediately stood up.

"Get up Y/n, you too, sweetie." Fusako said helping Ryujin up as Y/n was barely awake. Y/n stood up slowly, grunting with every movement. Hye-kyung held up Y/n as the doctor seemingly walked in at the right moment. The doctor removed the IV from Y/n as Fusako was signing papers at the front counter. Bodyguards surrounded both Ryujin and Y/n as they were talking to the doctor. 

Y/n was administered mild painkillers or whenever his stitches would ache. Soon after, they all climbed into a shiny new black van. Y/n took a deep inhale of the scent of the new car, the scent making him smile a bit. Ryujin sat beside Y/n as she had the window seat, Y/n leaning his head back onto her shoulder.

Y/n was doing his best to not cling onto Ryujin too much, but is horribly failing as he intertwined his fingers with hers. Ryujin was never the person for PDA, judging by how she was with her past partners. She hated showing affection in front of people, mostly pushing away the person she was dating at the time. Y/n lifted his head from her shoulder and used his jacket to cover their intertwined hands, expecting Ryujin to pull away, he keeps his hand loosen up a bit.