Chapter 52 - Vulnerable

Y/n laid Kyung-jae down on his bed as the man mumbled on. Groaning at the sudden comfort he felt he started to cuss and mumbling incoherent words. The sound of the Television's ads played in the living room as the girls conversed, the dimly lit room had a cold atmosphere. The moon was prominent in the night sky, there it shone bright, but the thin clouds ever so slightly covered it's beautiful light. Y/n glanced out the window, seeing the moon complimented by the thin layers of clouds scattered across the night sky. Y/n breathed in deeply as the night sky was decorated with the beautiful light that shimmered off the moon. Y/n ran his fingers through his hair, walking away from the bunk bed to the door of the room. Y/n sighed once more before closing the door behind him and deciding to walk to the living room once again. The room was dim, the only light that illuminated the room was the Television flashing advertisements. Y/n yawned, feeling the tiring effect of the night before hi grabbed Tae-woo's hand and pulled the man up. Tae-woo was on his feet for a second before leaning completely on Y/n's frame as they walked down the hall. The hardwood floors creaking underneath their feet as they passed by the frames of themselves. Y/n reached Tae-woo's door and reached out. Y/n grabbed onto the door knob and twisted it open, pushing the door lightly as he walked in. Y/n readjusted Tae-woo on his shoulder before dragging the man to his bed. Y/n threw Tae-woo on his bed, Tae-woo's head hitting the wall as Y/n sighed. "Heavy bitch." Y/n mumbled under his breath, finally feeling the kick of the 8 shots of Soju he took he blinked his eyes rapidly. Y/n walked out of the room blinking slowly as his vision was becoming a bit blurry, his face flushed. Y/n took a deep breath before he walked back into the living room. Y/n grabbed Min-kyu and lifted the man, he isn't heavy but the fact he was unconscious was not helping. Y/n fixed Min-kyu in his arms as he carried the man bridal style. Y/n sluggishly walked to Min-kyu and Tae-woo's bedroom. Y/n didn't have enough strength to lift the man above his head to lay him on the bed above so he laid the man beside Tae-woo. Y/n covered the two with Tae-woo's blanket before groaning slightly, the 3 hour dancing session he had with his dancing teacher made his muscles tense already and carrying 4 men to their rooms would've been easier if he hadn't took that long.

Y/n stretched his arms, feeling his tense muscles and his fatigue finally surface he groaned lowly. Y/n closed the door behind him before he kept stretching, testing his muscles' tenseness. Y/n reached the sofa and grabbed Jun-seo by the arms and lifted him, Jun-seo had a low alcohol tolerance but, surprisingly, he was still conscious. Jun-seo groaned as Y/n supported him and they both walked down the hallway together, "Y/n keep the girls safe." Jun-seo said sluggishly as his eyes faltered ever so slightly "Sure hyung." Y/n said opening the door before pushing it open with his foot "They really like you, lucky you." Jun-seo said as Y/n escorted him to his own bed "Yeah, lucky me." Y/n said rolling his yes before helping Jun-seo lay down on his bed.

Y/n's veins shown as if it were sculpted out of stone, the night was young. Y/n walked back to the living room, his slippers making contact with the cold wooden floors. Y/n sat down on the grey velvet sofa, his tense muscles relaxed a bit. With a sigh Y/n opened his eyes, the illumination of the Television made him sigh. Y/n looked infront of him, the coffee table littered with different glasses and plates made him groan in discomfort. Y/n's gaze mechanically shifted to the 5 women. They were all silently observing Y/n, which made Y/n raise his eyebrow in confusion as he intertwined his hands together. He was already feeling uncomfortable under the pressure of 5 of the people he was fond of being in the same room as him, but them staring at him in silence made his anxiety spike. With sweat collecting on his forehead and on the skin above his lips he spoke, "May I help you?" Y/n asked in a low voice as he reached out for his shot glass on the table "Y/n can we talk?" Lia asked which made Y/n's heart rate to spike, his breath hitched as he had trouble talking to Lia "We're already talking." Y/n did his best to speak out normally as his throat suddenly felt dry as he filled the shot glass with more liquor "Yeah, we all need to talk Y/n. All 6 of us." Yeji said to Y/n as Y/n drank another shot of Soju. Y/n's heart rate was quickening by the second as Yeji said those words more sweat collecting on his body, "I guess? Sure, what do you want to talk about?" Y/n asked swallowing his own saliva nervously as he kept a nonchalant tone, "Y/n why are you avoiding us?" Yuna asked with an intense stare as Y/n shifted his dark brown eyes towards the woman "Who said I was avoiding you?" Y/n said as he bit his lip, grabbing the bottle of Soju and pouring another shot, "Don't play dumb Y/n, we know what you've been doing. Kyung-jae told us already. There is no reason why you should be avoiding us." Yuna said crossing her arms as the liquid confidence finally came in handy "I'm a trainee, I have to train noona. I'm trying my best to adjust in becoming an Idol soon, I've been working hard, that's all." Y/n retorted with a lethally cold tone as he took in another shot glass full of Soju, "Yeah right, Y/n just admit it. There is no reason why you should avoid us." Lia said slamming her hand onto the table, her irritation and pent up rage she kept in finally flaring throughout her body. Y/n finally sighed, he's had enough of this. He felt like his emotions were being played with, he felt vulnerable, he had never had the problem of being vulnerable. Y/n sighed heavily, "Look, if you want to hang out with me I'm fine with that but the fact that you'd think I would avoid you proves that you think I'm childish." Y/n rose to his feet as he had a cold glare in his eyes as he glanced amongst the five women "And each and every one of you are too confusing to me. Please lock the door after you leave, I'm going to bed." Y/n said running his hand through his hair with a sharp breath.

To be continued...