Chapter 10- You dropped this?

Thank you so much for voting and sleep before 3 am kids! Or else there will be published chapters like this one at 4 am~~~

Time skip--> 1 Month later

Y/n felt himself stir awake, still feeling a little woozy, he tried to move. But the bed felt comfortable and he was not ready to face another day with harsh training. But it needed to be done, sooner or later. Y/n just sighed heavily opening his eyes and instantly regretting his decision as the bedroom lights were already on, briefly blinding him. Groaning, Y/n sat up from the bed seeing Kyung-jae and Min-kyu playing rock paper scissors. Y/n rolled his eyes and climbed down the ladder, walking into the bathroom and taking a quick shower to wake himself up. Y/n walked out with only a towel and went to the walk-in closet to dress. The 5 met up at the kitchen as Y/n dried his hair with his towel. It was very early in the morning, 3:42 AM to be exact, and Y/n was trying to hold in his anger as the 4 men kept shouting. Instead he went to each one of them and gave them a good slap at the back of the head, scolding them, saying people were sleeping and some  were their sunbae's. The other four started to apologize but Y/n just nodded and brought out the bag full of food, dropping it on the counter as the other 4 searched for their own food. This was developing into a routine now. Y/n was the one getting their foods, cleaning the dishes, and cooking for them. Jun-seo would also help sometimes with the cooking but he would be busy trying to learn English and taking English lessons. Almost all of the members got English lessons except for Y/n of course, he was a native speaker already. Instead, Y/n got lessons from producers and writers in the company. The responsibility of cleaning the house went to Tae-woo and Kyung-jae. While Min-kyu would clean up the bedrooms and bathrooms. They all grew closer, probably since some of them were having conflicting personalities already, and Y/n resolved all of it. They may not say it but they felt blessed that they got Y/n in their lives.

They described Y/n as the best person they have met. He was not too sensitive not too insensitive, not too assertive and controlling but could be firm when needed to, a great listener and can be there when you need that emotional support, and very talented. Y/n was the All-rounder in their group, he was also the dad in the group. Kyung-jae being the always pissed off mom in the group. But they all felt safe with one another already, Y/n being there for them, it gave them the boost they needed. But during at night Y/n was nowhere to be seen in the dorms, he was even out of the building. Y/n was talking to Ryujin again. Maybe just a little but it was progress, Ryujin was delighted when she saw Y/n on his skateboard. Y/n was going back to his old habit though, back to when he would train non-stop. Y/n would feel the ache in his body, this would only encourage the young boy, feeling that he was becoming stronger by the day. Y/n rarely ate trying his hardest to perfect every dance move and note that needed to be hit. Nothing. He felt numb, nothing coming across his head whenever he started practicing. But this week he was going to be checked up. JYP always had their monthly check up for their idols, IDOLS. Which Y/n was confused about. They haven't even debuted yet, they were already being treated like they were royalty. This day was their day off and they all decided it would be good to play some video games with Kyung-jae's consoles. Y/n went to the fridge seeing Jun-seo baked some chocolate chip cookies and his eyes shined.

"Jun-seo! Can I have the cookies?" Y/n shouted with his hands already on the pan "Yeah, it's for you Y/n!" Jun-seo shouted back to Y/n who immediately took the pan and removed the cookies from it  and putting them on a plate, getting some milk in a glass. Y/n savoured the food moaning at the taste. The cookies weren't dry nor too moist, and the flavours just melts in your mouth, the chocolate was abundant and it just gave Y/n one of the best experience he had in a while. Y/n was thankful Jun-seo was alive, vowing to himself he would take care of Jun-seo until death. "Yah Jun-seo hyung!" Y/n shouted after swallowing the cookies "Yeah?" Jun-seo shouted back as he pressed the buttons on the PS4 controller "I love you!" Y/n shouted before taking another bite on the delicious cookies. Soon after, Y/n finished the plate full batch of cookies with a smile as he chugged some milk.  Y/n smirked at Kyung-jae as he was beating Min-kyu at Mortal Kombat X, "Yah, I challenge you to a match Kyung-jae" Y/n dramatically said pointing at Kyung-jae "I accept this challenge, goodluck trying to beat me Y/n-ssi. And call me Kyung-jae Hyung"  Kyung-jae said handing Y/n the controller Min-kyu was handling before. Y/n and Kyung-jae then selected their characters Y/n picking Sub-Zero and Kyung-jae picking Kenshi. They both picked The Love as their map. Y/n was avoiding every attack being thrown at him and everyone was laughing at Kyung-jae, who was cursing his heart out. Y/n then got in a nice attack and a few more after that never being grazed by Kyung-jae's attacks as he won the first round. The second time around Kyung-jae was surprised since Y/n was fully attacking him, Kyung-jae did get a punch in but it was too late, since Y/n was already doing his mortality at him. "Eh, whatever the game is rigged anyway." Kyung-jae said crossing his arms like a kid "Hyung, wanna play something else then?" Tae-woo said already looking at the CD's "Sure, who wants to play 2k with me?" Kyung-jae said smirking again "me." Y/n said looking at Kyung-jae wondering what his reaction would be "No not you." Kyung-jae said furrowing his eyebrows crossing his arms over his chest again "Hyung, can we play?" Jun-seo asked as Y/n handed the controller to him "Sure kid." Kyung-jae said smirking.

Y/n shook his head. They needed to go grocery shopping, there was almost no food in the fridge and they had no more dish washing soap. Y/n looked into his wallet seeing a little money and his card. Y/n then got ready to go outside, dressing up in a hoodie and some pants with a cap and a mask. Y/n shouted a goodbye before closing the door with his ecobag in hand and his important belongings in his pockets. Y/n's body collided with somebody causing them to fall back and onto the ground loudly. The person groaned and Y/n extended his hand "I'm sorry miss, I really didn't see you there. My bad" Y/n said helping the woman up "It's fine watch where you're going next time okay?" Chaeryeong said staring at Y/n "Sorry miss. I didn't mean to hurt you." Y/n said bowing 3 times before starting to walk away. Chaeryeong still had her eyes on him, until she stepped into something. Chaeryeong looked down seeing the lone cellphone. Y/n was by the elevator and Chaeryeong jogged to him to hand him the cellphone, "I believe you dropped this?" Chaeryeong asked before extending her hand with the cellphone in it "Ah! Thanks miss. I owe you one." Y/n said reaching for his phone "How about we make a deal?" Chaeryeong said with an eyebrow raised "Oh no are you going to blackmail me?" Y/n said laughing a bit "Well.." Chaeryeong trailed off.

To be continued...