Chapter 13 - New Song

Y/n kept glancing at Yuna trying to keep his focus on what the lyrics should be as Chan thought him how much time it takes to actually make a track. The room was dim and Yuna was trying her best to help as the 2 brother talked about a cool concept that would catch the Netizens and kpop fans. Y/n was thinking of something mysterious but not weird in a sense. Bang Chan was just staring at Y/n, you can see from his face alone he was proud of his little brother. Yuna was talking with Chan as Y/n wrote down lyrics. Y/n kept glancing at Yuna, he couldn't focus on his current task. Yuna was glowing even with the dim lights in the room, she was something else. Y/n had never felt this feeling before so he was confused. He had never experienced prom and anything like that, of course he went to school, but he never payed any attention to the people in the school. Y/n's eyes kept wondering about the room, momentarily stopping at Yuna and then back to his notebook. Chan noticed this and laughed out loud.

"Y/n need some help? You seem to be distracted right now." Chan said with a giggle pushing his seat closer to Y/n's

"Yea, I actually need some help in making this next verse." Y/n admitted pointing his pen at the phrases on the paper.

Y/n and Chan wrote the Pre Chorus first and Y/n called in his members to help out with the production. Y/n already had a few beats ready on his phone which they used. Chan was impressed because he has never seen this side of Y/n, Y/n caring so much about something and doing so much work to complete it. Y/n always seemed like he didn't care if anything happened to him, he was cold. But you can't blame him, it was the only emotion he was comfortable with. Y/n instructed his members on where to go, as for Yuna, she was staring at his side profile with her hand on the side of her head and her elbow resting on the arm chair. Yuna kept her eyes on Y/n as she kept examining him. Yuna's heart beat was irregularly faster as she kept thinking about Y/n and his sweet but deep voice. Y/n kept daydreaming until the door opened as another 4 attractive men walked in seeing Y/n and Chan they bowed their heads. Yuna examined the four boys, still nobody had exceeded Y/n's Visual. One of the boys looked at Yuna and went up to her and started flirting with her.

"Hey beautiful, my name is Kyung-jae. Though you can call me baby or whatever, I just wanted to know if you maybe want to go out sometime." Kyung-jae said caressing her hair.

"No, I'm good. Thanks" Yuna said as she pulled her hair away awkwardly.

"Yah Kyung-jae, we are here to make a song, not to get you a girl." Y/n said not even looking at Kyung-jae as he was adjusting the lyrics.

"Ne, I know I know, sorry." Kyung-jae said standing up from the seat and going to Y/n.

Y/n and Chan finished up the song as all they needed was to record the song. Y/n went in first recording the adlibs and then calling in Tae-woo.

"Chagaun sesang du nuneul gamgo
Chimdaee nuwo du gwireul makgo
Eojega oneul tto oneuli eoje
Ttaeneujeun jachaekman gadeukhan chae
We'll take it slow
Baby, baby we'll take it slow
Oh" Tae-woo sang as Y/n put his hand up and said into the mic.

"Make your voice deeper a bit." Y/n said as Tae-woo nodded.

They did a second take and Y/n smiled nodding. Motioning him to get out the booth. Min-kyu was then shown what he part he sings and Y/n gave him the notebook. Min-kyu went into the booth and sung his part. Y/n

"Gateun kkum machi nal bureuneun
Iksukhan norae machimnae yeongyeoldwae" Min-kyu sang smoothly as Y/n smiled at him giving him an OK sign.

Y/n telling Kyung-jae and Min-kyu were going to harmonize in.

"Gamssajuji nareul Hate is on me
Banbokdoeneun maeildo gwaenchanhdago
Gipeun eodum wireul geoleo
Jeo neomeoe sumgyeojin jinjjareul bwa" Min-kyu and Kyung-jae sang together into the mic while reading the lyrics.