Chapter 32 - Remember?

Y/n lifted Yuna by her ass and stood up. Y/n laid Yuna down on the sofa kissing and sucking on her neck softly, making a small pink mark on her neck. Y/n's mind clouded was hit with a small realization which made him stop his actions. "Are you okay with this noona? I can stop if you don't want to continue." Y/n said as Yuna was trapped in between his arms "I'm okay Y/n. Keep going. I'm enjoying this." Yuna reassured with a burning face and a slight smile, she was flustered "No, noona what are we doing?" Y/n said realizing what just happened between them "I dont't want to do this without purpose noona, I'm sorry." Y/n said standing up with an apologetic face on "Y/n, it's fine. We were in the moment." Yuna said slightly disappointed as she looked away. "Yuna-noona, I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Maybe I can make it up to you?" Y/n said sitting beside Yuna holding onto one of her hand "What?" Yuna said with a slight pout, her lips still swollen from the earlier make out session "Maybe, a date? Then maybe we could continue what we were doing." Y/n said lifting Yuna's head with his hand under her chin. Yuna smiled a bit, what Y/n said made her heart kickstart again with it's crazy rhythm "Sure, a date sounds good." Yuna said widely as she stared at Y/n, she couldn't help but notice how swollen she made Y/n's lips as well. Y/n smiled and kissed Yuna's knuckles smiling at her, "Can I get your number then?" Y/n asked with a slight smile "Sure, give me your phone." Yuna said her back straight in excitement, Y/n reached into his pocket "Here" Y/n said unlocking his cellphone and getting a new contact ready. Yuna typed in his phone as Y/n bit his lip reminiscing a bit of what just happened. The way their lips just molded together made his heart beat faster than the speed of light. Yuna handed the phone back and Y/n glanced down to the screen and started laughing, "You are one, I can't deny. Also, it's already 2pm (ayy) noona, let me walk you back to your dorms." Y/n said saving the contact before standing up and pulling Yuna up "Aww, but I still want to hang out with youuu" Yuna whined like a child "We will, and it's a date." Y/n said grabbing onto Yuna's other hand pulling her to the front door "Aww okay.." Yuna said letting Y/n drag her around "But before we go to the dorms can I get one last goodbye kiss?" Yuna said with her lips puckered ready for Y/n. Y/n shook his head and pecked Yuna's lips before dragging her again "Aww that was so short!" Yuna kept whining "You will get a good kiss soon Noona, we have a date. Chill." Y/n said opening his front door and dragging Yuna out of his dorms.

Y/n knocked on the door as he held Yuna's right hand as she kept whining and stomping her feet. Yeji opened the door smiling, "Just returning this kid." Y/n said pulling Yuna into view who clutched onto Y/n's shirt "Nooooooo" Yuna whined even more "Yuna, behave. Soon you'll see me again alright?" Y/n said patting Yuna's head before grabbing her shoulders and sperating her from Y/n's body "Okay... see you soon?" Yuna asked with a smile "Sure, go and dress up, I think you still have practice." Y/n said as Yuna kissed his cheek and ran away. Y/n was slightly blushing but he was looking away, trying his best to avoid Yeji's eyes.

"So you and Yuna, huh." Yeji said looking straight at Y/n.

"Pardon?" Y/n said looking at Yeji with slightly concerned eyes.

"You guys are cute, you guys dating?" Yeji said unenthusiastically.

"No, she's just a little spoiled from the attention. She's a whiny kid, I have to applaud you for taking care of her." Y/n said smiling a bit trying to relieve the unspoken tension that surrounded the two.

"Y/n, can I ask you a question?" Yeji said looking down at her feet.

"Yes, but not here. Follow me." Y/n said tapping Yeji's shoulder and motioning her to come to him.

Y/n and Yeji arrived at Y/n's Kitchen and Y/n sat on the countertop looking down at Yeji "The walls here are thicker than any part of the dorms." Y/n said smiling at Yeji who had tired eyes "Y/n do you remember anything when we drank Soju?" Yeji said leaning on the fridge behind her as Y/n got a piece of candy from the candy bowl they had around "I remember everything, why?" Y/n asked Yeji while sucking on a lollipop "Do you remember when we walked around the building?" Yeji said crossing her arms over her chest "Uh, yeah. Kinda blurry but yes." Y/n said pulling the lollipop out of his mouth and pointing  it to Yeji and placing it back into his mouth "Do you remember when we kissed." Yeji said with a pokerface on glaring ever so slightly at Y/n "Yes, I'm sorry by the way. I drank a bit and the alcohol was just hitting me harder the longer I stayed awake. I know that's not an excuse but-" Yeji cut Y/n off by raising her hand "I don't need your apology. I need you to tell me one thing." Yeji said as Y/n got off the countertop and stood in front of Yeji "Did you feel anything?" Yeji asked looking sadly at Y/n's eyes. Y/n was taken aback. His mind was a little blurry when Yeji and himself toured the building since all he saw was Yeji, but how was he supposed to say that he felt electricity course through his veins and arteries whenever their lips met. How was he supposed to say that he couldn't remember the building but the only thing that stuck to his brain was the view of Yeji's face illuminated by a weak white light made his own knees weak and his heart to beat faster. How was he supposed to say that her scent stuck around his brain longer than 24 hours. How was he supposed to say that he couldn't remember how to breath whenever Yeji smiled at him at all. Y/n hesitated answering but he knew he had to, or else it would hurt Yeji and that was the last thing he wanted. "Yeji, look. I know I was intoxicated but let me tell you this, that kiss made me weak. You made me weak, you're just my weakness. And when we kissed I never felt so tranquil in my life. You're my piece of mind." Y/n said staring into Yeji's glare that softened a bit "Y/n i-" Yeji was cut off by Y/n's finger on her lips "I'm not finished babygirl. Yeji I have to say your lips were one of the best feelings I've ever felt in my entire life. And when you smiled me my knees wanted to give out Yeji." Y/n said staring into Yeji's soul as he got closer to her "And when you smiled i-" Y/n was cut off.

Y/n was shocked with his eyes bulging and his body frozen.

To be continued...