Chapter 46 - Filming

Fast forward to Thursday cause I'm getting lazier. They all just practiced.

The hectic scene of the M/V shooting of God's Menu was nothing much to Y/n he acted that it was too hot but in reality he was used to these situations. They were going to be in the M/V with some girls from the NIZI Project so they were dressed up. The girls NIZI girls and Vortex boys were collected into one room for their makeup and costume fitting. Y/n chatted with Ayaka and Rio as they waited for their costumes. The boys were up first in the fitting room as they were instructed to wear lab suits and some protective wear. Y/n walked into a small room with a curtain as the door. The walls were dark blue and had some knobs where clothes could be hung and had one mirror that reached the ceiling. Y/n closed the curtain behind him before stripping and unzipping the bag where the costumes were contained in. Y/n buttoned the long sleeve polo and ran his hands against the soft fabric. Y/n then stepped into his tight black pants and zipped it up, grabbing the leather belt before wrapping it around his hips, tightening it before clasping it. Last piece of clothing was the lab coat, he carefully put the coat around his shoulders. He fully looked at himself in the mirror before smiling a bit. Y/n picked up his old clothes and stuffing it into his backpack before sliding the curtain open. He grabbed the bag and hanger before walking out of the small room. Y/n laid the bag and hanger on the ground beside him before he was ushered into sitting down on a chair before some women went to him with a smile. "Hello, We'll be doing your hair and makeup." The woman said before smiling at him, Y/n responded with a smile and nodded at her. Y/n sat there, getting his hair combed and another woman put some makeup on his face. Y/n stared at himself, this is what an extra had to go through? What about if I was already an Idol? What would happen? Y/n thought as the women did their jobs. The woman sprayed some hair spray on Y/n's hair and another woman put some foundation on his face. After a few minutes they were done with fixing Y/n's appearance and another woman ushered him to the waiting room where he once was.

"Wow! Daebag! You're so handsome!" Min-kyu said to Y/n who smiled shyly scratching his nape, "Not as much as you Hyung." Y/n said pointing at Min-kyu "Aww thanks Maknae." Min-kyu said hugging Y/n's torso "Man you're too tall." Min-kyu pouted at Y/n while Y/n smiled "You'll grow taller soon Hyung, I'm sure of it!" Y/n said with a smile patting Min-kyu's head. Y/n and Min-kyu waited for the others to finish with their makeup and other accessories to be done. The others soon walked out of the dressing room and they all headed to the M/V set. Y/n and Chan met eyes, Y/n squirted his eyes with a small smirk 'arm's reach.' Y/n mouthed at Chan who furrowed his eyebrows, Y/n walked away once again readying for the shooting. Of the scene. They were ordered to look like they were scientist. Good thing Y/n had experience in science projects and started mix different coloured mixtures of water in the beakers and tubes. Scene after scene Y/n focused on acting and not even glancing at the boys of Stray Kids. Once the Scene was perfect the Director dismissed them with an encouraging shout. Soon Y/n and the other members of Vortex were ordered to change into Biohazard Suits. Y/n grabbed the bag with a hanger that was readied for them before walking into the small fitting room again. Y/n carefully removed the Lab coat and hung it on one of the knobs before he unbuttoned the polo that was tucked into his pants, Y/n sighed heavily. He hated he had to tell his own brother to keep a distance because of his past. He had a heavy feeling of guilt haunting him, along with a nasty taste of hatred for himself on his tounge. He hated that he had to make those choices. But he did, and he accepted that. Y/n unbuckled his belt and pulled the leather so that it wouldn't restrict his hips. Y/n pulled his pants down, hanging his clothes on the hanger just like how he saw it fixed before he wore it. Y/n then unzipped the other bag with another set of clothes containing it. He put on the plain white shirt and grabbed some black slacks and stepped through the pants. He pulled it up to his hips before grabbing another black leather belt and wrapping it around his hips, clasping it. Y/n fixed his shirt to be under the trousers and then grabbed the suit inside. He then stepped into the suit, slowly poking his arms through the holes and zipping the suit up slowly. Y/n then grabbed the hangers with his bag and slides the curtains open. He walked into the dressing room and he was told to put on a mask and safety glasses. He did as he was told and was pulled into the set. There he waited for the other dancers so that they could film the scenes together. Y/n looked to the other side of the set, there the NIZI girls danced along with the music in school uniforms. It was a cute outfit but they made it look powerful, this made Y/n smile a bit to himself.  After the director had dismissed them telling them the scene was done the girls sighed in relief, Y/n giggled at the sight. Y/n's focus was once again stolen by the director's voice as he shouted into the megaphone. Y/n got ready to dance to the song again and went to the center.

After a few hours filming Y/n and the others got called by their Manager's to wait in the waiting room. They all sat down on one couch groaning, as the girls of NIZI walked in as well. Y/n opened an eye to see if the people who opened the door was their Managers but was met with mako's eyes. Mako smiled at Y/n who smiled slightly in return. Y/n was too tired to make an effort at that point and all he wanted to do was eat then sleep. The girls sat on the couch opposite of the couch the boys sat at. Y/n was drowsing off a bit as he tried his best to sit up straight, his eyes were dropping and his body filled with exhaustion. The managers of Vortex soon came to collect them from the waiting room, the boys of Vortex bowing and waving goodbye to the girls lazily as their Managers led them out. They reached the dark parking lot soon enough, the surroundings was quiet. The moon shone through the thin layers of the clouds traveling through the night sky, only some stars were visible in the night sky. The gravel underneath their feet making a crackling sound as they slowly walked towards a heavily tinted black van. Y/n reached the car and one of their manager unlocked the sliding door as Y/n thanked them and slid the door open. They all climbed inside and Y/n sat near the window behind the driver's seat as he layed his head against the window. The door slid shut with an audible slam as the car started it's engine.

To be continued...