Chapter 59 - Catch me if you can

Y/n stared up at the ceiling. His head laid against the soft pillows. He didn't like that he had a week of bed rest, he would miss out on practices and such. Y/n sat up and got down from his bunk bed. He walked over to his drawers and grabbed the pill cases. He sighed looking at the yellow containers. Y/n unscrewed the bottle open and gripped the container. Beads of sweat started to form on his forehead and face. He was anxious, he never had any medication like this, other than cough syrup or an anti flu shot this was the only medication he received from doctors. Y/n took some pills out and set them on the top of the drawers before switching containers. Y/n covered the containers and placed them back into his drawers, closing it quickly. Y/n took the pills into his hands and stared at them. Y/n took a deep breath before swallowing the pills one by one. He was so nervous his mouth was already lubricated with his own saliva. The pills slipped down his throat as he made faces, the taste of the substance inside the pills remained on his tongue.

Y/n walked out of his shared room, his smile evident from his face. He was content, he was able to open up to someone, of course blurring out the gruesome parts, but he did it. Y/n walked into the kitchen, scanning the kitchen for any food. He was, yet again, left alone in the dorm. It had been two days after the hospital visit and Jun-seo already took his bed rest, so he was left alone. Y/n walked over to the fridge, opening it to be met with a cold breeze. Y/n sighed contently as he grabbed the leftovers of his last night's cooking. Y/n closed the refrigerator door and walked over to the counter and laid the food down as he took a plate and some chopsticks. Y/n alone on the velvet sofa as he watched any channel that he sparked an interest in. Y/n's head slightly lifted in shock as a knock was heard from the door. It was 7 in the morning and the boys wouldn't be back until 6PM, so he knew it wasn't them. Y/n laid his plate down on the wooden coffee table before he lifted himself from the sofa. His bare feet meeting the cold wooden floors as he walked towards the hallway. Y/n unlocked the door and open it enough so that his body would be blocking the person's view inside.

"Hi" the person waved at Y/n with a smile. Y/n stood there for a second. This was the woman in her dream, the child that would always wear white blouses and/or beautiful white gowns and dresses. The same beaming smile, those beautiful eyes again staring right at him. She made him weak. Yet they didn't have the same twinkle. Those beautiful coffee colored eyes didn't feel the same anymore. That beaming smile didn't give the same blissful surge of joy throughout Y/n's heart and body. Y/n's small smile slowly faded a bit. "Hey, what can I help you with?" Y/n said with a small smile, "I heard from a little birdie that you are free for a week. Am I correct?" Ryujin said with a smile leaning forward a bit "Yes, my doctor advised me to get 7 days of pure bed rest and no exercise. How do you know that? And why do you ask?" Y/n said leaning on the door frame, he didn't want Ryujin to enter his shared dormitory "Well, they didn't tell me it was bed rest but okay. I was just wondering if we can hang out again? Just the two of us." Ryujin said motioning her hand in between the space between them with her smile growing a bit, "I'd love some company if I'm being honest. But aren't you busy in being an n idol and all?" Y/n said releasing his grip on the door handle. "I'm glad you asked, but the others are going to have VLive's, and there is no new album coming up, so I have free time." Ryujin said with a smile as she leaned closer to Y/n "Oh okay then. Come on in." Y/n said leaning away and opening the door wide enough, so she could come in.

Ryujin came skipping in, and she put her hands behind her back before sitting down on the couch. Y/n closed the door behind her with a small smile growing. Y/n walked back into the living room with a smile and faced Ryujin.

"So, what do you want to do?" Y/n asked as he sat down beside her and grabbed his plate.

"Hmm, how about we go out! To the woods again! To the-" Y/n clasped his hand over her mouth and looked at her with wide eyes, Y/n leaned closer to Ryujin, her breath hitching.

"We have thin walls as you're going to be talking about our places to keep it down a bit." Y/n whispered into Ryujin's ear. Y/n stared at her before removing his hand and grabbing his chopsticks. Ryujin cleared her throat and looked at Y/n while biting her inner cheeks.

"But yeah, I'd be down to go there." Y/n said with a smile before facing Ryujin again.

"Nice!, Let me get my skateboard!" Ryujin said trying to play it cool before standing up. Y/n nodded as he ate his food. Ryujin, speed walking out of the dormitory, breathed slowly. She was doing her best to calm down, her heart was racing, and her cheeks were flushed. One of the effects Y/n had on her ever since they were kids. Ryujin walked into her shared dorm and headed to her bedroom. Grabbing her skateboard, Ryujin speed walked back out of her shared dorm. She was surprised Y/n agreed to of out with her for the evening. She knocked before she went inside the Vortex boys' dorm again, Y/n was standing up and walking to the kitchen. 

"Aren't you going to change? You're a famous idol you know?" Y/n asked from the kitchen.

"Oh right, I'll get a cap and a mask. I'll leave my skateboard here." Ryujin said leaning her skateboard against the wall before closing the door behind her. Y/n finished washing his dishes and rushed to his bedroom. Y/n quickly had a change of clothes and stuffed another jacket into his backpack before grabbing something from his closet. Y/n quickly got a stack of money and stuffed it into his backpack and hid the bag again. Y/n then grabbed his skateboard and slung his backpack around his shoulders. Y/n wore a white long sleeve shirt with a black Overcoat and a pair of sleek black trousers, a mask covering his face and a pair of white Vans. Y/n walked out of his bedroom seeing Ryujin again, she still had her Oversized white T-shirt and Royal Blue leggings, but only now she wore a mask and a black beanie.

"You look great, let's go?" Y/n complimented Ryujin as he walked towards her.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." Ryujin said trailing behind Y/n. Y/n and Ryujin chatted and talked all through the evening skating around Seoul for a bit before skating towards their destination. The old abandoned school was where they both first met, it was a sacred for the both of them. There was only a handful of people that know about its location. Y/n and Ryujin skated on the streets of Seoul, almost no car in sight of the long highway. Y/n noticed the same tall building he first resided in when he first came to Seoul, even before he was picked up.

"Look Ryujin, that was my first apartment." Y/n said pulling down his mask and stopping his skateboard, Ryujin stopped beside him and pulled down her own mask.

"Yeah, you were a dumbass weren't you? A kid renting a room. Ha!" Ryujin laughed at Y/n, Y/n turned to her.

"Well what was I supposed to do? Sleep on the streets?" Y/n said with a sarcastic tone lacing his words.

"Yeah yeah, well I'm just happy I got to meet your dumb ass." Ryujin said hitting his shoulder a playfully and pulling her mask up before skating away. Y/n smiled and pulled his own mask up and catch up to her pace

"Don't leave me!" Y/n shouted laughing a bit before speeding up.

"Catch me if you can Y/n!" Ryujin said before laughing too.

To be continued...