Chapter 31 - Oppa

Warning: not for kids lol.

Y/n held Yuna's hand as they walked down the hall. Yuna had just finished a V-live with Chaeryeong who had to go to sleep right after because she had a schedule the next day. Yuna had a smile plastered on her face. Y/n was holding onto her hand with a soft smile as Y/n invited her to hang out in his dorm. His other members had accepted to be helping in making a choreography for TWICE's upcoming comeback On&On. Y/n had turned down the offer but agreed that if they needed an extra dancer he would be called. Y/n wanted to focus on his studies, his practicing, and his crushes. His heart pounded loudly as he held onto Yuna's hand while they were in the elevator. Y/n and Yuna walked out of the elevator and walked to Y/n's dorm. The other boys would be practicing with TWICE for more than 4 hours so Y/n wouldn't have to worry about them being chaotic or the two of them disturbing the others. Y/n jumped onto the sofa resting his head on the soft pillows, the lavender scent invaded his nose. He was very grateful to Min-kyu for being a cleaning freak. Y/n told Yuna to take a seat and Yuna did as Y/n got up and went to the kitchen to cook some food for the both of them.

The smile on Yuna's face never faded. Her happiness never faltered. Y/n looked up and saw Yuna smiling like an idiot and started laughing throwing his head back. Yuna smiled even wider if that was even possible. Seeing Yuna smile like that Y/n couldn't stop laughing and he fell back on the couch. It was a beautiful scenery, both had huge smiles on their faces. As if they were kids again. Y/n recovered from his laugh and Yuna still had a huge smile planted on her face "oh god my stomach, Noona why do you keep looking at me with that face?" Y/n asked while wiping a year away "We never hang out anymore so I guess I miss you." Yuna said her smile lessened a bit "Sorry sorry, I was busy with school and practice I couldn't really make time even if I wanted. My group is set to debut during or after December so we have to prepare." Y/n said smiling at Yuna before side hugging her "You know I still want to hang out with you." Y/n said bumping her shoulder with his own "Yeah, missed you oppa." (oh Lord help my soul I am cRiNgInG so hard...) Yuna said hugging onto Y/n's arm. Y/n was stuck he was panicking a bit. He was never used to skinship before, what does he do now? He thought. "Oppa?" Y/n said in a questioning tone "I mean, you're my oppa." Yuna said leaning her head on Y/n's shoulder. Silence. Silence filled the once loud atmosphere around the two. Y/n had a red face, never in his lifetime had he been called that word. But now his own crush called him 'oppa' and it made his heart leap, his stomach to turn, and his face turn a light crimson tint.

"But I'm younger than you." Y/n replied trying not to show his nervousness in his voice, "Really? Well, I don't care. You're still my oppa." Yuna said as she looked up trying to glance at Y/n's face for a reaction "I'm 17 noona, I'm turning 18 next year." Y/n said looking away, his face still burning with a pink tinge spread across his cheeks "Oh. Yah Oppa, look at me." Yuna said tilting her head to see Y/n's face "Why?" Y/n said looking up trying to hide his blush to save himself from embarrassment. Yuna, suddenly, straddled Y/n pinning down his hips before grabbing both sides of Y/n's face and turning it to face her, "Just look at me. Only me Oppa." Yuna said smiling at the blush that spread across Y/n's cheeks "Okay..." Y/n said looking down, trying to avoid eye contact since he was already embarrassed from blushing because of a word "Hey, look at my eyes. They're up here oppa." Yuna said tilting Y/n's head up a bit which made Y/n and Yuna make eye contact. The distance between their bodies ever so close together, Yuna's chest was just above Y/n's chest as Yuna held Y/n's cheeks in her hands. Yuna's smile never faltered in the interaction, while Y/n just smiled nervously at her swallowing his saliva that had accumulated in his mouth. Y/n's face and ears were burning, his heart beating loudly against his chest as the eye contact lasted, his stomach doing flips and turns as Yuna made him feel as if they were all alone. It was just them in a ever vast universe. Yuna felt as if Y/n only had eyes for her, Her heart beating against her ribcage with speed, and her own blush surfaced when Y/n smiled back at her. The stare off lasted 5 seconds before Yuna glanced down Y/n's lips licking her own, Y/n caught this and looked at Yuna's plump lips. Yuna's plump lips stood out, they looked so soft and ready to make contact, her lips looked perfect to him. Y/n looked back up at Yuna's eyes as Yuna did the same, "May I?" Y/n asked in a small voice looking up at Yuna "Y-yes." Yuna stuttered as her heart started to quicken it's pace as Yuna closed her eyes waiting. Slowly, Y/n leaned into Yuna closing his eyes, his heart beating out of his chest. Y/n's lips made contact with Yuna and almost immediately Yuna reciprocated the kiss, pulling Y/n into her by his cheeks as their lips moved in sync. Lips on lips, Yuna and Y/n were in a daze together. Eyes closed they both were in their own universe. Yuna tilted her head to deepen the kiss as Y/n held onto her hips, rubbing his soft thumbs on her clothes hips as a sign of reassurance. Yuna licked Y/n's bottom lip, asking Y/n for permission and Y/n patted his lips before he stuck his tounge inside Yuna's mouth. The kiss deepened even more as Y/n caressed Yuna's hips pulling her in, his mind was clouded. Yuna wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck and gripped onto Y/n's hair as they both battled for dominance. Yuna's mind was clouded, nothing else ran through her head but Y/n. Y/n was also in a daze, he couldn't stop himself now, he was so indulged in Yuna he was losing reality slowly. Forgetting the world around them, Yuna and Y/n entangled in each other on the sofa. Soon enough, they had to pull away for oxygen. Y/n pulled away softly his left hand traveled to the dip of Yuna's back breathing heavily. They were both breathless but they had their foreheads together as they both made eye contact. Yuna smiled before leaning back in capturing Y/n's lips in hers as Y/n's right hand went down, gripping onto Yuna's soft ass. The action made Yuna moan softly in the kiss which gave Y/n a chance to slip his tounge into her mouth. Y/n's left hand traveled to Yuna's ass and gave it a good squeeze as Yuna moaned into the kiss. Y/n started trailing his kiss to Yuna's neck earning a low moan to erupt in Yuna's throat, Y/n reached Yuna's pulse point and sucked softly on the delicate skin. Yuna untangled her hands in Y/n's hair and moaned as the air around them grew heated.

To be continued...

Sike u dirty dirty minded fool. There will be dirty dirty soon😏😉

 There will be dirty dirty soon😏😉