Chapter 28 - What is Love?

Can i take this time to thank you all for reading? I mean seriously, you all are amazing. We reached #2 on hwangyeji and I almost shouted. I honestly love you all. You guys get a reward soon 😉😏 anyways, hope you enjoy!

The streets were cold and dark as there were no cars and people in sight. The fog made the streets look deserted. Looking as if it was abandoned long ago. The cold darkness in the sky was going to be replaced with the warmth of the burning sun soon enough, but Y/n didn't even notice this drastic change. Y/n's face shown no emotion. His figure still as if he had been in a coma. His eyes tired but still, his gaze stayed on the ceiling. His emotions were overflowing in himself. Overwhelming feelings and unending thoughts of the same subject made his head spin. He was trying to arrange his thoughts. He tried to get a good grip on reality again as he gazed upon the ceiling. His thoughts were filled with the 5 women he had only known for no more than 2 months. Yet here he was, staying up till dawn to think about them. He was filled with emotions he never felt. Kyung-jae was now awake on his cellphone, he was woken up by Y/n and Chaeryeong and never got to drift back to sleep. Y/n laid on his bed as his thoughts were going and going not allowing his brain to rest. When Y/n yawned Kyung-jae looked up thinking of why Y/n was still awake, "Hey Y/n you okay?" Kyung-jae asked as he put his phone down "I don't know." Y/n said which caused Kyung-jae to immediately get out of his bed and place a hand on Y/n's forehead and checked his temperature "You're not burning up, what's going on Maknae?" Kyung-jae said leaning on the bed looking at Y/n "I don't know anymore hyung. You're good with girls right?" Y/n asked Kyung-jae who had an eyebrow raised "Is our Maknae in love right now?" Kyung-jae teased a bit which caused Y/n to sit up "What's being in love?" Y/n asked looking at Kyung-jae who furrowed his eyebrows and leaned closer to Y/n "What do you mean? You don't know what love is?" Kyung-jae asked as he looked up to Y/n "I mean I know the word, and it's meaning but like, what's it like?" Y/n asked fascinated by the word "Well, there are many kinds of love you know? But they all are about caring and admiring someone or something so much. You know what I mean?" Kyung-jae said as he described it while smiling "Really? Like how I love practicing?" Y/n asked looking even more confused "I guess? But love between humans in much more, you know? Romance, Marriage, Children." Kyung-jae said, his smile growing "What's Romance?" Y/n asked again dangling his feet over the edge of his bed "Really? I think you should already know this Y/n." Kyung-jae said who had an eyebrow raised at Y/n "Why would I be asking if I already knew?" Y/n asked back with an eyebrow raised as well "Touché, well it's showing how much you love someone. Like it's all about affections, skin to skin or maybe just poems. Dates, kissing, cooking for them that kind of stuff." Kyung-jae said as he sat on the floor now looking at his hands with a wide smile. Kyung-jae had a wide smile and a great feeling in his stomach whenever he talked about Romance, needless to say he was a hopeless romantic inside. Y/n nodded his head, "Hyung, I've been thinking about girls a lot lately and I don't know what to do about it anymore. Sometimes I can't even sleep because of them." Y/n said with his hands rubbing his cheeks trying to stay awake "Well Y/n, that's you taking a liking to them. You're interested in them, you got a crush Y/n." The room was then filled with silence, Kyung-jae didn't mind since he knew Y/n was processing the words that were told. Kyung-jae looked up to Y/n and smiled a bit.

Y/n didn't know what to do with the information. He had a crush, he really didn't know what to make of it. He never felt these emotions before and now he grew a crush on some girls he had only known for 2 months. It was a drastic change and Y/n was like a deer in headlights. He was in shock. Of course he wanted to explore this thing called 'Love' but he wanted to be cautious. There his heart goes again, it was beating faster than ever as he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply "Hyung, are you sure I have a crush?" Y/n asked with his eyes closed "Pretty much, its nothing bad Y/n. It's only a crush and it could lead to something new but you know that takes time." Kyung-jae said tapping Y/n's thigh reassuringly and smiling up at Y/n, "Okay, I trust you Hyung. Now that I have a crush what do I do?" Y/n asked opening his eyes as he looked down to Kyung-jae "Court them? Like try to make them like you too, ask them on a date. Give them flowers you know that stuff?" Kyung-jae said explaining to Y/n as Y/n kept nodding his head taking mental notes "Thank you so much hyung! You helped me so much today. Sorry if I woke you up." Y/n said bowing his head a bit and smiled at Kyung-jae who nodded to Y/n "Now go to sleep, I'll heat up some left overs so we can eat it later, goodnight Maknae." Kyung-jae said pushing Y/n so that he would lay down "Okay goodnight hyung." Y/n yawned. Y/n wiggled around in bed getting comfortable under the sheets. The weight of the sheets against his skin was making it harder and harder for Y/n not to fall asleep.

Y/n rested his head against the pillow, mumbling some words before he fully slipped into a slumber.

"First thing in the morning, I'll make you like me back."

To be continued...