Chapter 12 - Chan

Finally, being able to publish one chapter without it reaching 4am is a FLEX. Anyway enjoy people!

Edited.

--------------------------------

Y/n and the others dined as they ate the honey glazed chicken Y/n had prepared for them. They were all speechless, well except for the loud mouth Tae-woo who was talking as food spilled from his mouth. He was complimenting Y/n's cooking, so Y/n let it slide, but one person got mad when a piece of rice flew to his bowl.

"Yah! Close your mouth when eating!" Kyung-jae said, pointing his finger at Tae-woo.

 "Sorry Hyung." Tae-woo said, with food still in his mouth.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY" Kyung-jae standing up from the couch putting his plate on the coffee table staring at Tae-woo with intense eyes. Tae-woo shut his mouth and just ate in silence as they all watched a show on the TV.

They were watching 'The Platform' on Netflix (Recommend you to do so too) and soon the main character started stabbing the old man with the help of the crazy woman and everyone but Y/n groaned in horror. Y/n chuckled at them as he continued chewing, as the others closed their eyes to eat without seeing disturbing imagery. Y/n kept eating as the others groaned as the main character ate like he had been starving for days.

"Hey, since we have the next day to our selves too, what should we do?" Min-kyu asked as he drank his water.

"Maybe we can make a song?" Y/n suggested sitting up properly.

"Sure, we can make a song, I can write my own rap." Kyung-jae said before eating another spoonful.

"Okay then, I'll make the beat and produce it, tell me if you can't write anything down alright?" Y/n said, already planning to say in his head.

"What's the concept and theme?" Y/n asked, taking a spoonful as well.

"Can we do something slow but dark? Like it's a slow song, but it's intimidating, it kinda makes us sound cool." Tae-woo said while chewing his food again, "That's a good idea, Taewoo-ssi. Good job, I'll work on it then." Y/n said getting up and putting his dishes in the sink.

"Also Tae-woo Hyung," Tae-woo faced Y/n, "It's your turn to wash the dishes." Y/n said, smiling and walking away.

Y/n got to his bed and sat down, getting on his phone and scrolling through his contacts. He was texting this one contact on his phone, 'Christopher Bang', yes he was texting his brother. Y/n still doesn't know how Chan got his phone number, but he wasn't complaining, it was convenient.

Y/n:
Chan, help me make a song
Read 12:46

Christopher Bang:
Only if you stop calling me Chan
And start calling me Hyung.
Read 12:46

Y/n:
I thought it would only happen
If you followed my 3 rules?
Read 12:47

Christopher Bang:
Well shit, want to meet up then?
Read 12:47

Y/n:
Sure, cafeteria??
Read 12:48

Christopher Bang:

Be quick, lil bro.Read 12:48

Y/n climbed down from the bunk, grabbing his bag and putting his wallet and other belongings into it, slinging it over his shoulder and walked to the living room. Tae-woo was washing the dishes in the kitchen, Min-kyu was playing with Kyung-jae on the PS4, and Jun-seo was on his phone typing away. Y/n said he was going to the cafeteria, and everyone shouted their goodbye's before Y/n walked out the front door. Y/n jogged to the elevator, pressing the button to call the elevator. The elevator came carrying a few other people as some of them walked out of the elevators. Leaving him with 1 other girl, as Y/n walked in, he felt the girl's eyes on him. Y/n turned his head to her direction and she smiled at him, waving.

"Hey Y/n" Yuna said, stepping a little closer to Y/n. (Yuna is 18 and was born in 2002. In this story only).

"Hi noona" Y/n said waving back at her as she smiled at him.

"So, how's training going?" Yuna said trying to spark a conversation.

"It's going pretty smoothly," Y/n stated, "Today is our day off, actually." Y/n said as the elevator closed, and he pressed a button.

"That's great, want to hang out or something?" Yuna asked Y/n as he just smiled at her.

"Sorry noona, I'm meeting up with Chan to make a song," Y/n said, smiling apologetically, "You're more than welcome to come with us though." Y/n said with a chuckle.

"Okay then, I'm coming with you then." Yuna said taking out her phone, looking at the time, "Take care of your noona Y/n." Yuna said, pointing her finger at Y/n.

"Don't worry, noona, I'll protect you!" Y/n said while putting his hand on his chest dramatically making Yuna laugh.

The elevator rung and the doors opened, the two walked out of the elevator side by side. Y/n and Yuna found Chan as he was stuffing his face with food in the cafeteria. Yuna was nervous since Chan was her sunbaenim but Y/n just laughed as he saw his older brother trying to swallow all the food in his mouth.

"Chan, what are you doing?" Y/n asked, laughing at Chan as he choked on his food and tried to swallow it with the help of water. Chan coughed more and Y/n rubbed Chan's back, trying not to laugh too loud.

"Yah, I was in pain, and you laughed at me." Chan said, pointing a finger at Y/n, as Y/n laughed more.

"Your face was hilarious, don't blame me." Y/n said, chuckling at his older brother. Yuna smiled whenever Y/n laughed, she never heard Y/n laugh before, and to say she was happy is an understatement. She felt a certain feeling whenever Y/n laughed or chuckled, like she wanted to hear the melodic sound more and more. It was confusing to her, but she just smiled, seeing you enjoy talking to her sunbaenim. Chan saw how she stared at you, smirking slightly.

"Oh, hi Yuna-ssi. What are you doing here?" Chan said, tilting his head a bit.

"She wanted to hang out with us too," Y/n said, picking up a French fry from Chan's plate, "So she's coming with us." Y/n said taking another french fry, dipping it in sauce.

"Yah don't eat my food!" Chan said, slapping Y/n's hand away from taking another fry.

"Okay, then buy me some fries." Y/n said, smirking a bit at Chan.

"Sure," Chan sighed, "But you better not take any more fries from my tray." Chan said, pointing his finger at Y/n before walking to the counter.

"I do what I want, Chan." Y/n said, which made Chan turn his head to glare at him for a bit before turning back around. Y/n chuckled, turning to Yuna who furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Yah, show some respect to Chan sunbaenim." Yuna said, shoving Y/n lightly.

"Eh, we go way back, don't worry about it too much noona." Y/n said, smiling reassuringly at Yuna who smiled back at him. Yuna's breath hitched, and she stared at Y/n's eyes deeply. She felt her heart racing a bit. Yuna really didn't really know Y/n well, but she could feel he was somewhat free spirited. 

Y/n felt his heart race too, Yuna was beautiful, stunning even. Y/n couldn't deny that Yuna was gorgeous, but he felt like her eyes were saying something he couldn't read. He and Yuna kept staring at each other before Y/n's eyes traveled to Yuna's body, she was wearing some black vans with her indigo jeans complimenting her white tank top covered by her black leather jacket. Chan wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulders, smirking at them both, breaking their eye contacts.

To be continued...