Chapter 80 - Motivation!

The  sun was casting its beautiful rays upon the city of Seoul as the boys of Vortex had finished shooting their Choreography version of the M/V. Y/n in particular was the most exhausted member. He took it upon himself to always be there for his members, including being their own personal alarm clock. Y/n woke earlier than anyone to prepare their breakfast, talk to their managers about their schedule, and clean the dorm. He knew that he didn't have to, but it was a big transition in all of their lives and the stress would be a lot to cope with. He did his best to make the week easier for his members, slowly trying himself out even more as the days passed. Y/n slumped against the sofa, he was the first to shoot his scenes so Kyung-jae, Tae-woo, Min-kyu, and Jun-seo were shooting their own scenes. Y/n sat on the couch, chugging down a whole bottle in a matter of seconds, a talent he had mastered since he started dancing. Hye-kyung sat beside Y/n, some food in her hands. Hye-kyung placed the food in Y/n's lap.

"Fusako got you this, she said you've been overworking yourself a bit." Hye-kyung said as Y/n leaned back into his seat with a heavy sigh.

"I'm fine just a little tired. Don't worry too much about me." Y/n said as he massaged his temple. A snicker came out of Hye-kyung's mouth.

"Funny, you remind me of Fusako. She always says that when she thinks I don't notice her stressing about work." Hye-kyung said as she leaned back on the couch, "She would always say that to get me off her back. Well, this is a fact she learned pretty quickly, but Y/n you cannot get rid of me that easily." Hye-kyung said pointing her finger at Y/n with a big smile on her face.

Y/n sighed as he developed a small smile on his face, "Well, I've been trying to really make the schedules easier to the others. I wake up at 3 to 4 AM to go make their food, then I wake them up, then I clean the dorm. Nothing too stressful. Right?" Y/n said connecting eyes with Hye-kyung who had furrowed eyebrows.

"Yah, stop stealing our jobs Y/n. If you needed food you should call us. If the others need to wake up early make them set alarms on their phones." Hye-kyung said gently slapping Y/n's shoulder, "It is not your responsibility to do all those things. I get that you care about your group mates, but this isn't the way to make it easier for them. I'm sure they're concerned about you as well and I think that will only stress them more." Hye-kyung said as Y/n started fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah I guess so. Thanks noona." Y/n said with a smile as Hye-kyung stood up. "Oh, and please say thanks to Fusako noona for me." Y/n said with a smile. Hye-kyung smiled wide at Y/n's words.

"Sure, kid." She said walking away towards Fusako who had a hopeful expression.

Y/n opened the plastic bag, inside was a pair of chopsticks, a bottle of water, and a lunch box with a note on top.

'Hey Y/n, I've seen you stressing lately.
Hopefully you keep your head high. I'm not as good with words as Hye-kyung but we both got your back kid! You're a great leader if I've ever seen one.'

Y/n smiled at the note as he took out his food and chopsticks. Y/n shot a glance at the table in which Fusako and Hye-kyung are seated. The two already staring at Y/n, they both smiled at Y/n. 'Thank you' Y/n mouthed to the two as he continued to eat his food. Hye-kyung and Fusako looked at each other with smiles.

"Well that note cheered the kid up." Fusako said with a smile. Hye-kyung chuckled as she grabbed Fusako's head and pecked Fusako's forehead with a smile.

"You said it, that note was quite sweet. Spoken like a true poet sweetheart." Hye-kyung said with a smirk as Fusako slapped her shoulder which made Hye-kyung chuckle even more. Fusako's cheeks flushed from the pet name.

What a beautiful scene isn't it? Well, let's move to the ITZY Dormitory. More specifically, Itzy's Yuna's bedroom. Yuna sat on her bed, she stared at her cellphone, eyebrows furrowed. The atmosphere in her room was cold. She was intently focused on her cellphone. Deep in thought. A minute later she huffed. There was a situation between Y/n and the girls of ITZY. Y/n had not been replying to any of their texts neither is he returning their calls. A dick move you might say. Ignoring his friends won't solve his problem, Y/n is aware of this, but he chooses to. He was truly tempted to just call the girls and tell them he was sorry. But he was committed to one thing, and that was giving some time to himself, his group, and his family. He was determined to fully commit to just be friends with the girls. He had realized that his brother was correct. He didn't want anyone of the girls to just be burdened by being his girlfriend, or so he thought. The girls of ITZY had been discussing Y/n's unusual behavior, none of them knew what was going on with Y/n. Yuna stood up from her bed as she walked towards her closet. She had quickly dressed herself and got her purse. She had quickly put on some makeup and decided to walk to the JYP Building and wait for Y/n there. Yuna closed her bedroom door behind her as she walked across their living room. Yeji and Lia turned their heads to see Yuna putting on a facemask and a black tinted face shield.

"Hey are you going to run to the store?" Yeji asked Yuna as Yuna shook her head, as she tied her laces in a double knot. "Well, where are you going?" Yeji asked with a curious tone.

"I'm going to talk to Y/n face to face. It's been a week since he had replied. And I really am worried about him." She said quickly standing up and dusting her pants. Lia and Yeji connected eyes. Lia and Yeji looked at each other with worried expressions. The two were also worried about Y/n's well-being.

"We'll come with you." Yeji said as she stood up from the couch.

"We'll go get dressed quickly." Yuna said as she sat down on the floor.

The two did as they were told and dressed in new clothes as they all walked outside the house together. The walk was neither brisk nor slow. They didn't take too much time getting from their dorm to JYPE since they took some shortcuts. As soon as they were on their way to climb the stairs to the JYPE building a black van pulled in front of the building and 5 men walked out with tired eyes. Y/n shut the door behind them as they all walked their way up the stairs right behind the girls. Yuna had noticed the familiar cologne and turned her head to look behind her, there stood all the men of Vortex. They all went through the security check and showed their ID. Y/n was the last one to get his ID checked as the security guard greeted him with a nod. Y/n walked through and went straight to the elevator. Yuna followed him with furrowed eyebrows. Y/n had very tired eyes, and he didn't pay any mind to anybody around him since he didn't want to waste any more energy. A tap on his shoulder didn't quite register in  his head. Y/n raised his head though, sensing someone had been staring at him. Y/n turned around, meeting eyes with 3 women with their arms crossed in front of them.

To be continued...