Chapter 91 - ;)

Get your tissues ready ;)

Ryujin stared back at Y/n, her hands were shaking in anticipation. Y/n took a step forward, his foot met the wooden floors. Y/n's eyes bore into Ryujin as the smirk on his lips faded.

"Ryujin noona, don't tell anyone about what is going to happen here." Y/n said, taking another step forward. Y/n then sat down on his knees in front of Ryujin, his eyes locked on Ryujin's. Ryujin bit her lip lightly as she anticipated Y/n's next move. The air thick with tension as Y/n's hand raised and placed itself on Ryujin's thigh. Ryujin's breath hitched as she tried to control herself from speeding things along.

"Noona," Y/n started before sighing a bit, his eyes now glanced at Ryujin's hand. Y/n took Ryujin's hand with his own. 

"Don't be mad at me." Y/n said as he looked up at Ryujin, his lips pressed in a line. Y/n stood up and walked towards his closet. Ryujin followed Y/n with her eyes. She was both confused and aroused, probably expecting the situation to lead to something else. Y/n grabbed a bag in his closet and pulled it out... 'it' being a piece of paper. Y/n made his way to Ryujin, passing her the paper. Ryujin looked at him, confused. With the teasing and locking the door, she was a bit irritated already.

Ryujin flipped the piece of paper, finding out it was a letter. The address looked familiar to her when it clicked in her head. This was the RBW building's address. Ryujin took a quick glance at Y/n, her eyebrows furrowed. Y/n was staring at her already, their eyes met as Y/n was grinning a bit at Ryujin.

"It's a letter to me," Y/n said as he glanced down at the letter in Ryujin's hands. "From..." Y/n trailed off, leaning back on his hands as his eyes wandered the room. "Ki-moon." Y/n continued as Ryujin's eyes widened. Her hands immediately grabbed Y/n by the shoulders, pulling Y/n in as she opened her mouth.

"No, Y/n no." Ryujin said as Y/n met her gaze. Ryujin stood up as she held onto her head, pacing around the room. "Not again, Y/n we talked about this." Ryujin said as she looked at Y/n who was staring at her intently. "I don't want you in that godforsaken place again. You should live your own life! They forced you again didn't they." Ryujin said, her eyes filled with anger and concern. Her words were filled with venom as Y/n leaned on his knees.

"No, I had the decision. And I'm still deciding." Y/n said as he ran his fingers through his hair, biting his lip as he was nervous on Ryujin's next move. Ryujin instantly grabbed Y/n's shoulders as she paced towards him.

"Y/n I can't allow this, I don't want to see you hurt again." Ryujin said as she shook Y/n by his shoulders. "You have your brothers here now and the rest of those fuckers-" Ryujin was cut off by Y/n grabbing her hand that gripped his shoulder.

"Don't call my family that, Ryujin. We both know I'm debuting soon, and I really want to see this through." Y/n said as he reassured Ryujin. Y/n stared back at Ryujin, her grip relaxing a bit. "But," Y/n started which made Ryujin's eyebrow twitch. "They're still my family, I visit them, every once in a while we all have a reunion-" Now was Ryujin's turn to cut off Y/n.

"What! Y/n what the fuck is wrong with you?" Ryujin said as she grabbed onto Y/n's hands. Y/n furrowed his eyebrows. Ryujin inhaled deeply before she spoke just above a whisper"You and I know the cops could just barge in any moment and arrest your brothers. Y/n I don't get why you're being so Stu- I mean Reckless." Ryujin cut herself off, Y/n caught on almost immediately as he pulled his hands out of hers. Y/n scoffed at Ryujin's remark.

"You don't know how much they suffered Ryujin, I fucking left them. I was their Leader for fuck's sake. And the only reason was you told me that you would report them to the police," Y/n said as his irritation was imminent from his voice, but never did he once raised his voice to Ryujin. Y/n had a disappointed look in his eyes. "Or do you not remember saying that all of my brothers were bad for me. I believed every fucking word that you said Ryujin, I hurt them..." Y/n said, his voice breaking as he did so. "Then you hurt me." Y/n said sending a glare to Ryujin. Ryujin took some steps back as she looked at Y/n, at that moment it felt like Y/n had a burning hatred for Ryujin. Ryujin's eyes brimmed with tears as she stared back at Y/n, Y/n sat on the bed, his hands clenched on top of his thighs.