Chapter 33 - Soft Lips

(this is so unholy oh god. Raise your hand if you need to go to get your sins cleaned in a church after this.✋)
Also thank you for reaching #1 on hwangyeji and #3 on itzyxreader. This shit means a lot like holy hell  I love you all with all my soul like shiiit.

 This shit means a lot like holy hell  I love you all with all my soul like shiiit

The soft lips against his

The soft lips against his. The same ones that almost made his knees buckle. The electric sensations that traveled through his body caused by the same pair of lips. The same pair of lips that gave him life. The same lips that he loves when he was intoxicated. Yeji held Y/n's nape as Y/n had his hands on her hips. Their soft but sensual touches encouraged their actions. Yeji was trapped between Y/n and the fridge behind her. Yeji and Y/n were in a deep kiss, both fighting for dominance, Y/n rubbed Yeji's side which made her melt. Y/n's tounge massaged Yeji's perfectly in a soft motions. Ultimately, Y/n won the battle for dominance and he smirked into the kiss. Y/n lowered his hands and grabbed onto Yeji's ass. The reverberation of the same electric sensations coursed through her body. The moan that erupted from her throat was erotic and made Y/n's head swirl and spin, Y/n then grabbed both Yeji's ass and picked her up barely separating from the kiss. Floods of arousal rushed throughout both of their bodies as Y/n trailed down her neck, sucking on the delicate skin. The waves of arousal were flowing through their minds as well. Y/n grabbed the hem of Yeji's shirt tugging lightly. He was fully focused on Yeji and Yeji alone. Her delicate skin accepting the light kisses from Y/n. Yeji moaned loudly when Y/n sucked on her pulse point, Yeji's hands tangled in Y/n's hair.

All of a sudden the door opened, "YAH! Y/N WE GOT FOOOOOOD" Tae-woo said as the 4 marched in the living room. Y/n pulled away immediately and looked around trying to fix his appearance. He was in shock and he quickly opened his eyes as he straightened himself out. Yeji opened her eyes immediately and got down from the countertop as both Y/n and Yeji stayed in the kitchen, both immensely flustered "I'm in the kitchen!" Y/n replied rubbing his eyes in irritation. The footsteps came closer and Jun-seo and Y/n made eye contact "Oh, hi noona, Y/n we got dinner. Come and eat you two." Jun-seo said walking away and smiling. Y/n turned to Yeji who had a dazed look, her cheeks visibly tinted pink. "Can we talk about this soon?" Yeji asked Y/n who just nodded "You're going to eat with us right?" Y/n said smiling hopefully "Sorry, my group needs to eat first." Yeji said smiling at Y/n just nodded "Should I walk you there?" Y/n said tilting his head a bit "Oh, no it's okay. Go and eat." Yeji said trying to avoid eye contact now. Yeji exited the Vortex dorms and went to her own dorm. Yeji was covering her neck just incase Y/n gave her a hickey, Yeji walked to her bedroom. She still had that lingering cloud of arousal floating in her body. Yeji closed the door behind her and locked it. Yeji jumped to her bed, the arousal was still present in her mind and body. The heat in between her legs were radiant and the way Y/n's hands glided on her ass was another reason why she was rubbing her legs together. The heat in-between them was intense but passionate, and she grew hungry. Not for food, but for friction and pleasure, from Y/n. Yeji got up and closed the blinds on her windows before removing her shorts. Yeji's hand reached into the soft fabric that covered her delicate parts. The friction from her hands were fulfilling  for the time being. Pulling her panties down, the soft fabric traveled down her fair legs. Her hand grazing her own clit, Yeji sat at the edge of her bed. Yeji entered a finger inside of herself which caused her to moan a little, the room grew heated in pleasure and soft moans filled the tense air surrounding Yeji. The moans that escaped her lips were suppressed but the noise her hand made wasn't quiet at all. The wet noise that her pussy made engulfed the silent room. Her moans grew louder as her back hit the mattress. Yeji inserted her middle finger into herself and another throaty moan erupted in her throat. Her climax was soon to come when her fingers started a new pace as her moans erupted more frequently and loudly. Yeji closed her eyes with a smile as waves of juices flowed through her body, trembling in pure pleasure. Yeji panted heavily regaining her breath as her body was still trembling from the climax she had just experienced.

Meanwhile, on the Vortex dorms Y/n had his face buried in his hands. His mind running. He sat on the floor of the bathroom, shaking his head.

Y/n's POV (WOO! it's been so long)

What the hell. What just happened. It's only been one day. I- what? I don't even know what to feel. I feel sorry for Yeji and Yuna, but it all felt so good. What the hell was that feeling? Damn I can't get them both off my head. Yuna's lips were just addicting to me, Yeji's touch drove me crazy. I don't know what the hell is happening to me. I should've stopped them, what was I thinking? Why didn't I stop them? I liked it yes. But, honestly I don't know anymore. And why was it so hot? Why do I have to go through this. I have 5 crushes. They all seem to like me. I get that. Then maybe we could get to know each other on dates. Then if we start dating what? All this is too new to me. I have to tell Kyung-jae, but I don't want him to worry about me. We are supposed to debut soon, and ITZY is just a rookie girl group. I don't know what to do. All this romance stuff is getting to my head. I have to clear my head. I really need a distraction right now. I don't want Ryujin to be jealous. Lia is a bit busy. Yeji? Yeah sorry no, Yuna again no. I don't want that shit to happen without purpose again. Tommorow Chaeryeong and I might be able to hang out. I don't have school and my practice is cut short because of TWICE's upcoming comeback, they need all the staffs to cooperate with them. Yes Twice had their own team but since they are what brings money to JYP, they 'need' extra attention. The whole concept makes my head spin. Having favorite artists is so I talked about but it does happen. And no one would stand up for it because the popular get more popular and the not so popular groups stay where they are. That is what the kpop industry is. They like looking down on 'untalented' people but get mad if someone corrects a popular idol. It's sickening. Anyways, I should text her. I reached into my pocket and got my phone out.

Y/n:
Hey noona, you free tomorrow?

Chaeryie:
Yeah, want to hang out?

Y/n:
Yes please, I miss you already

Chaeryie:
Aww, miss you too.
Wanna go to the café tommorow?

Y/n:
Not really, I can cook for us.
Plus the other boys are going to help choreograph the TWICE's new comeback soooo

Chaeryie:
Really? We can be as loud as we want!

Y/n:
So horror movies or comedy?

Chaeryie:
I dunno, kinda wanting to see some Kdramas recently.

Y/n:
Sure we can watch some Kdramas.
You can pick cause I don't know any Kdramas.

Chaeryie:
Okay! See you soon kid!

Y/n:
Mhm, okay noona.

I sighed heavily, I really need a distraction from whatever just happened. I swear to God if anything like this happened again I will need to talk to my aunt. I shook my head and got out of the bathroom. I fixed my clothes while walking down the corridor, once I arrived in the living room everyone looked at me with a smile. They haven't ate yet and waited for me. "Oh, you guys can eat. Don't wait for me." I said trying to get them to start eating while I was trying to go to the kitchen "No, you sit down and eat with us." Kyung-jae said grabbing my arm and pulling me down to sit beside him "We know you Y/n. C'mon eat." Tae-woo said before opening the containers. My mouth watered as soon as I saw the meal. I grabbed a nearby plate and got my portion of it, it was my favorite food. I smiled to them as the food I loved was now exploding with flavour in my mouth.

Narrator again

Y/n and the others are peacefully with their stomachs being filled with wonderful flavours. Y/n was Oblivious of what he had coming for him.

To be continued...

Hehehe, bad bad.