Chapter 43 - Go Slow

Still Y/n's POV

My hands slid in-between Lia's black panties and tugged down to her feet, removing her sexy panties. The sight of her pussy aroused me even more if that would've been possible. I threw the undergarment away and spread her legs putting my self between them while I looked up at her, "Noona, it's my first time actually." I admitted a little embarrassed as I looked into her coffee like eyes "It's mine too. Please be a little gentle with me." Lia said with a smile looking up at me. I nodded before placing my head in-between her legs. I couldn't help but notice her musk, it was hot, like really hot. Damn she is just so perfect like this. I rubbed her inner thighs with my hands and started to get closer to her glistening entrance. The hazy light illuminating her naked body had me panting at the sight only, but the heat that radiated off of her body made the situation more and more (stream m&m) heated. The oxygen in my lungs quickly left my body as I started to get closer to her pussy. As if life was in slow motion I started to rub my fingers against her glistening entrance, causing a throaty moan to erupt from her throat, music to my ears. The musk of her pussy made my senses intensify, I wanted to hear her, I wanted to make her moan my name. I came across a nub, is this is what they called a clit? Well it did make her moan louder. I kissed her porcelain thigh slowly leading down to her entrance and slowly ran my tounge across her pussy lips to her clit making her moan loudly gripping my hair in the process. Her moans made my libido skyrocket and her beautiful taste only boosted it even more. I don't know why but for some reason I'm so attracted to her voice, just her calling my name (we calling the whole of JYP today) made my cock twitch in it's confinements. I never thought to be in this position with anyone, let alone a Kpop Idol, yet I cannot even complain. Her body can already make me crazy in so many ways it makes my head spin. I started to dart my tounge into her leaking hole as my thumb rubbed at her clit, her thighs clenching around my head as she threw her head back.

I started to lick all around the walls of her pussy, more liquids leaked out of her hole as I continued to dart my tounge inside of her deeper. I wanted to taste her more and her moans made me lick her insides faster. "Oh god Y/n please don't stop, I-i think I'm about to come" Lia said in a weak tone as her legs started to shake and her back started to arch. She then started to suck on my neck harshly in different parts which only aroused me more. I tried my best to stick my tounge deeper and to taste more of her sweet nectar. Suddenly, a prolonged loud moan erupted from her lips along with a gush of liquids started to invade my mouth, I tried my best to drink some but some spilled out of my mouth dripping down my chin. Lia was still panting hard as I wiped my mouth with my hand, I then started to remove my boxers. Lia made eye contact with me, a smirk grew on her face. My cock sprung out and Lia softly gasped as I groaned in relief from the tight confinements of the boxers. "Go slowly, okay?" Lia said, nervousness eminent from her voice lacing her words "It's fine if you're not ready Lia, we can still stop." I said a little worried of her. Lia then grabbed my hand that was resting on her thigh and started talking "I'm ready Y/n, just a little nervous" Lia said with a smile, this reassured me a bit as  my nerves loosened. Honestly, I didn't want to stop but it wasn't only my decision to make, it was hers too. I nodded taking one last glance at her. Her body in the yellow-ish light illuminated from the street light made her eyes glow, her tits were as beautiful as ever and her hands  resting near her head. I took one deep breath before sighing loudly. I the trapped her in my arms before kissing her soft lips, I can never get that Cherry Chapstick out of my head now. Darting my tounge into her mouth, we fought for her dominance. I then started to trail my kiss down to her neck.

I then glided my hands across her sides, her beautiful curves. I then started going lower reaching her beautifully sculpted tits, they were neither too small nor too big, just perfect indeed. The sweat built up on the surface of my skin and her skin made the atmosphere even more tense as my hand gripped my cock. I then started to pump myself as I sucked on her nipples, moans and curses spilling out of her mouth left and right as she stared at me. I then let go of my cock and started to spread her legs, placing myself in-between them. Her face was already priceless, her once bright coffee like eyes are now a beautiful shade of dark chocolate filled with lust. I worshipped her legs with trails of my kisses before pushing them both up holding them in my hands, caressing them softly with my thumbs. I guided my shaft to her entrance, rubbing the head against her dripping cunt before sticking the head inside. Her warm cunt was a motivation for my libido, but her moans pushed me to the edge. I slowly pushed into her, soon hitting a wall. I looked at her face with concern and looking for approval, she nodded at me smiling at me before grabbing onto my shoulder with her sharp nails. I started to thrust deeper, breaking her hymen in the process. She cried out in pain as she pulled me closer, scratching on my back as the pain throbbed inside her. I looked down at my shaft and saw blood, this made my heart race. I have never seen a woman bleed from her cunt because of sex, does this mean she's not a virgin anymore? Am I still a virgin? I was kicked Mack into reality when Lia started to talk "Oh my fucking God Ugh!" She groaned through gritted teeth. I tried to think of a distraction before kissing her, trying to make her forget that she was just bleeding. Her hand trailed from my back to my nape. I slowly started moving as our mouths battled for dominance, my shaft slowly going all the way inside of her dripping cunt. I groaned at the sensation this action made me feel, the constant grip of her cunt made me feel like she was trying to suck me into her.

I started to quicken my pace as she started to moan louder, her nails scratching at my back. "Oh god, faster please Y/n" Lia begged as she pulled me into her chest, I obliged and started to thrust even quicker trying to go inside her cunt deeper. I angled my hips a little better then I hit another wall, am I supposed to break this? Is this another hymen? Jesus. she then started to moan loudly whenever I would hit the wall "Oh God! Right there baby! I love it!" She yelled as I started to quicken my pace as my libido finally was dreading it's limit, my balls tightening a bit. My head filled with the thought of her intoxicating scent and her insanely hot moans spilling into my ears. Not to mention her dripping cunt sucking me in with beautiful force made my dick twitch inside of her. "I'm about to come baby! Faster!" digging demanded as she gripped onto My back tightly, her nails digging into my back with sheer force. I moaned in return and used the rest of my energy in thrusting into her cunt. Her moans became Wilder, dirtier, and louder. All the way better, I loved the way she screamed out my name. Our sweat mixed together as the constant movements from my thrusts made the couch creak a bit. Lia started to meet my thrust with her own making herself moan louder and messier. "I-i'm coming!" She said gritting her teethe and wrapping an arm around my shoulder pulling me into her. A gush of her liquids splashed against my legs as her cunt squeezed onto my cock with ungodly amounts of power which made my balls tighten, the knot that had built up near my stomach was ready to burst at any second. I slowed down my thrusts before pulling out of her. I met eyes with her and the knot that had built up unraveled in a quick manner, I came hard. Ropes and ropes of white cum splattered across her stomach and breasts. We panted heavily in sync. Lia then suddenly sat up and straddled me "You're still hard. We should do it one more time, for good measures." Lia smirked and made me lean my back against the sofa before straddling me, gripping my cock. Gliding her hand up and down my length before licking the side, Lia made eye contact with me. The constant eye contact and actions she made only boosted my libido and making the knot in my stomach tie itself up again. Then Lia wrapped her plump lips around the tip of my cock while closing her eyes, Jesus her mouth feels so good. I gripped onto her hair collecting some hair so that it wouldn't be in the way, I made her a makeshift ponytail. Soon she took my cock down her throat, she had a slight gag reflex, almost not even there. Jesus her mouth was just amazing but her throat did me wonders, she turned me into a moaning mess as she took my shaft deeper into her mouth. I loved how her lips wrapped around my shaft, her tounge slowly licking me made it a whole lot better even when I'm so near the edge. Suddenly she removed my cock from her mouth and took a gasp of air before smirking and making eye contact with me. "Let me ride you Y/n" Lia said in a seductive voice, her personality switched in the last few minutes or so, wow amazing indeed. Her words wasn't a question either, it was more of a command, or a demand and I'm loving it. I nodded as I gripped onto her hips as she straddled me kissing my lips. She then gripped onto my shaft and positioned the head of my cock on her entrance moaning a bit, after lubricating my shaft a bit she slowly sunk herself down. She threw her head back and started moving up and down my shaft in a moderate speed. I held onto her hip (Stan talent Stan Mamamoo.) as the sensation of her beautiful drenched walls clenched around my shaft perfectly. Her walls stretched as her ass slammed against my thighs as she moaned loudly. I captured one of her nipples and started to suck like a hungry child. I trailed my hands to her ass gripping the firm but soft flesh in my hands as her thrusts became faster. Her hips slammed against mine as I tried to meet her thrust by lifting my hips a bit, this made her grip my hair "Yes baby! Yes yes! Y/n hmm!" Her moans spilling out of her mouth. I started to spread her ass cheeks a bit before letting it go and lightly slapping it. "Mmm! More baby! More Y/n!" Lia demanded as I started to slap her ass a bit roughly, forming on her ass cheeks were red prominent hand marks. I then switched nipples and started to suckled on her nipples, loving her musical moans filling my mind. "Oh god Y/n! I'm close baby!" Lia said as she grabbed my face for a kiss. I started thrusting a bit faster while I slapped her ass which made her moan into the kiss, I took this chance to dominate her lips. Soon another gush of liquids hit my thighs I slowed my thrusts as Lia laid her as down on me, her clenching muscles milked my cock fully. This made me groan as Lia panted heavily "Noona, get off please. I'm gonna cum." I pleaded her trying to lift her off but she gripped my shoulders staring at me with a smirk "Go ahead. I'm on the pill." Her words was all I needed and then the knot at the pit of my stomach quickly unravelled again, releasing thick spurts of thick white cum inside of Lia. Lia moaned as I filled her up, my cum wouldn't stop spilling out as I groaned and moaned at the feeling. Lia and I made eye contact smiling at each other, she laid her head on my chest as she tried to catch her breath.

To be continued...

Rinse, rinse your souls you sinner!
But stay safe still❤️❤️❤️