Chapter 74 - Invited

Y/n stood outside a house. It was a two-story house, with a white wall surrounding it and ending on the black gate Y/n stood in front of. The outside walls were a light shade of yellow with a black roof. There was a green rug of grass covering the front lawn with stone steps leading to the house. Y/n observed the house a bit before he looked down to his cellphone and looked back at the house. Y/n reached for the doorbell and pressed the button, a bell sound resonated in the house. Yeji had invited Y/n to their new dormitory. Ryujin stood up from the couch and walked to the door as Y/n was staring at his cellphone. "Who is it?" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin from the couch "Looks like a man, probably delivery hold on." Ryujin said unlocking the door and walking out to the front lawn. Ryujin reached the gates and coughed softly when Y/n notice her presence. Y/n looked up and met eyes with Ryujin who was shocked to see Y/n at their gates.

"Oh hi noona, I was invited by Yeji noona." Y/n said waving at Ryujin who hurriedly opened the gates.

"H-hi yeah, okay." Ryujin said as she opened the door to let Y/n in. Y/n bowed to Ryujin before walking to the front door.

"So uh, why were you invited?" Ryujin said nervously as Y/n removed his shoes. 

"I was going to Yeji noona for advice I guess. Now I guess we scheduled a meeting." Y/n chuckled as he left his shoes near the front door and walked into the living room. The living room was silent for a few seconds as the girls looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows. They were a bit dumbfounded that Y/n would be invited without their knowledge.

"Umm... I did any of you know?" Lia asked the others as they all said no consecutively.

"Well, I guess Yeji Unnie didn't tell us." Ryujin said with an eyebrow raised. Suddenly Yeji's door opened.

"Oh, hey everyone. I forgot to tell you all Y/n and I were going to hang out today." Yeji said as she skipped along the living room to their kitchen.

"Well yeah, we see that." Chaeryeong said a bit sassy.

"Ooh, are you jealous now?" Yeji said with a smirk as she grabbed some snacks from the kitchen.

"What? No, I'm fine. Y/n and I had a date already." Chaeryeong said in a boasting manner.

"Yeah same." Yuna said with a smirk as Everyone turned their head to her "Wah, really? When?" Ryujin asked Yuna with her eyebrows raised.

"Right before we had our comeback." Yuna said flipping her hair at Ryujin.

"So you snuck out?" Ryujin said with an eyebrow raised.

"I-umm no I was invited out, and I accepted." Yuna said with a smile. "Good for you, now if anyone needs anything you have manager-nim's number." Yeji said rushing to her room. Lia sat there with a small frown as she looked at Ryujin "Well I guess we're the only one who hasn't had a date with Y/n huh?" Lia said bumping Ryujin's shoulder "Oh, well I snuck out with him before. And we're childhood friends so..." Ryujin said with an apologetic smile to Lia who had an emotionless stare. Lia left the living room and walked to her room, sulking silently in the process.

"Here Y/n." Yeji said handing a bag of chips to Y/n, Y/n had set his bag and jacket down beside him as he grabbed the bag of chips. 

"So, noona." Y/n started, opening the bag of chips in the process.

 "What favor do you need me to do?" Y/n asked as he took a chip into his mouth.

 "Well, I just wanted to have a break. Maybe a movie date here?" Yeji asked biting her lip while she fidgeted with  the bags of chips in her arms.

"I mean, I do owe you one. Maybe you can tell me more about your opinion of me before we watch movies." Y/n said as he scooted closer to Yeji's bed with hopeful eyes.

"Hmm... Up to me, but right now I want to watch 365 Days. Lia has been telling me about it." Yeji said as she grabbed a remote from her dresser and turned on the TV bolted on the wall. 

Y/n sat beside Yeji as they both leaned on the pillows as Yeji scrolled through Netflix. Y/n was a bit clueless, he didn't know what he should and should not do, it was his first time in a girls' bedroom. He sat at the edge of the bed with distance between him and Yeji while he bit his lip. "Y/n why are you all the way there?" Yeji asked Y/n with an eyebrow raised. 

"Umm... I don't know." Y/n said laughing nervously as he scooted a bit closer to Yeji.

"No no no, you'll fall off still. Here." Yeji said pulling Y/n to her side as she pressed a button and the movie started. 

Y/n was building up a sweat, glancing between Yeji and the television. Yeji wore black shorts accompanied by a loose shirt. The shorts made her supple legs more noticeable, Yeji also had her hair up in a messy bun. It was obvious Yeji was acting as if she was clueless but indeed she knew what she was doing to Y/n. 

"Um... noona I think it's a little cold in your room should we use the blanket?" Y/n said as he tore his eyes away from Yeji's legs to her eyes.

"Sure you can use the blanket, I'm comfortable in the cold." Yeji said smiling a bit at Y/n's attempt. 

Y/n tried to focus on the movie as he covered his legs with the blanket nearest to them. A few minutes into the movie Yeji noticed Y/n was more focused on the movie than her, so she decided to get more comfortable. She propped a pillow against the wall and laid herself across the bed, her legs on top of Y/n's. Y/n noticed the movement but decided not to think about it so much, Y/n put his hands comfortably on Yeji's shin. Y/n was flushed but interested in the movie as Yeji smirked slightly at Y/n's face. A sex scene had just surfaced in the movie, instinctively, Y/n closed his eyes as well as biting his lip. 

Yeji started to laugh at Y/n "Yah, why are you closing your eyes?" Yeji asked giggling at Y/n as he opened his eyes slowly.

"I don't know..." He said lowly and nervously. Yeji climbed on top of Y/n's lap and smiled at him. 

"You've been avoiding eye contact for almost an hour now. Is something wrong Y/n?" Yeji asked with pouted lips. Y/n looked into her eyes Yeji was a very open-minded but strict person, one quality Y/n admires about her. 

"I guess I'm nervous to what this," Y/n motioned between himself and Yeji "Could possibly lead to. Maybe you or I wouldn't be ready for this." Y/n said in one quick breath as his heart raced even faster.

"Look Y/n this doesn't need to lead to anything. We're just hanging out." Yeji said holding Y/n's face in her hands as she stared into Y/n's eyes. Y/n's eyes were deep, clouded, and we're more expressive than Y/n ever could be. Yeji used this to her advantage as she smiled dearly at him. 

"Yeah, I know. But I want this to lead to something. It feels like this is becoming some sort of game." Y/n said as he placed his hands on Yeji's thighs.

"I guess I'm a coward for not doing anything. I have the chance, but I never take advantage in fear of failure. I'm so indecisive it hurts." Y/n said as he scoffed at himself. "And I can't believe I'm saying this to you. Sorry I ruined this huh?" Y/n said with an apologetic smile, he bowed his head. He was defenseless against Yeji and her words. 

"No, I'm glad you were honest Y/n. I want this to lead to something. And if you ask me you just overcome fear because you just won my heart." Yeji said lifting Y/n's head by his chin. Y/n smiled a toothless smile as they looked into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in. His heart beating out of his chest. Y/n closed his eyes and made contact with Yeji's lips with a deep passionate kiss.

To be continued...

OOP- Well  now do not jump to conclusions ;)