Chapter 87 - Night out

Yuna and Y/n were finally walking back into the Vortex dormitory after 1 and a half hours outside. After a few calls, Y/n and Yuna decided to go back to the Vortex dormitory. Y/n was feeling 10 pounds lighter, almost like in cloud nine after Yuna's actions. Y/n lead Yuna into their dormitory, smiling widely as he did so. Once they took off their shoes, they saw that all the boys was passed out, except for Kyung-jae. Y/n took off his socks tossing it aside in a convenient nearby clothing pile. While Yuna walked sluggishly to her own group. Everyone that was awake then dragged the two into a hug fest. Their hands worriedly wrapping around Y/n and Yuna's shoulders. They were worried about the two, mostly about Yuna's safety and what would happen if she was spotted by Dispatch. They couldn't afford to have any rumors or scandals at the moment. Everyone was scolding the two as Y/n and Yuna just sat side by side on the couch as they were tired from walking. Y/n had a tired look on his face as he stared at Kyung-jae who was pointing his finger in the air. A slur of words falling out of his mouth as Y/n didn't have any energy left to comprehend what in the world the man was saying. Y/n closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the couch. A tired sigh relieved Y/n's muscles a bit before he took a large breath of air.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you where we were going. I'm sorry if we worried you, but can you hold the scolding for tomorrow? We're kinda tired." Y/n said in a tired voice, combing his hands through his hair, looking up at Kyung-jae and the girls. Yuna hummed in agreement as she leaned her head on Y/n's shoulder. Yuna looked at Ryujin with half lidded eyes as she  scooted closer to Y/n. Ryujin's eyebrows furrowed at the sight, a scoff escaped her lips as she stared at Y/n.

"Where did you two go?" Ryujin asked, folding her arms in front of her chest. Y/n bit his lip, hearing Ryujin's tone. He knew he was in trouble now. 

"We just went for a walk, that's it." Y/n said as he shifted his gaze to Ryujin. Ryujin's eyebrow quirked as she leaned her head back.

"Then why are you so tired?" Ryujin further interrogated Y/n. The other girls shifted their gaze to Y/n, who silently swallowed his spit. Biting his lip as his mind reminisced the moments he had alone with Yuna.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n sat on the grass, leaning on his hands. Yuna was talking about Ursa Major or the Big Dipper. Y/n nodded along as Yuna was describing the constellation, her words dripping with passion as she went on a long rant. They had visited a random gas station store and bought some snacks before returning to their spot. Y/n was eating his hot pot as Yuna was snacking on some chips. Y/n's gaze traced Yuna's features, from her eyes, trailing down to her lips. Unconsciously liking his own in the process. Yuna noticed Y/n's actions, which caused a bright crimson blush to present itself on her cheeks. Her heart rate was increasing by the second, causing her to stutter a bit with her words. Y/n noticed her sudden change from being passionate to being nervous. His eyes locked with Yuna's again, Yuna bit her lip. Y/n's gaze was soft, but his presence was so strong. Yuna's stomach filled with butterflies when Y/n placed a hand on her thigh. Yuna swallowed shallowly as Y/n opened his mouth.

"Hey, are you okay?" Y/n asked, his face showed concern as Yuna stared at him. Yuna's face was burning a bright crimson as she maintained eye contact.

"Y-yeah don't worry." Yuna said with a smile, though this action didn't convince Y/n, he decided not to pry anymore. Y/n's hand remained on Yuna's thigh as Yuna tried her best to continue with her speech. 

Yuna looked away, trying to shift her attention away from Y/n's hand. She seemingly failed as she looked down at Y/n's hand. Y/n's hand and her thigh looked perfect together, He had a beautiful hand. Y/n's touch was soft and Yuna's thigh was milky white, not only that Y/n's hand was warm and Yuna's thigh was quite cold from the freezing atmosphere of the night. A shiver shot up Yuna's spine as she felt the cold start to affect her. Y/n glanced over at Yuna with a small snicker. Y/n took off his coat and wrapped it around Yuna with a smile before he returned to eating his meal. Yuna's face was a bright crimson as she tucked her legs to her chest, now staring at Y/n's features as he ate. Y/n wasn't an intentional messy eater, he tried his best to be clean, but he was failing quite hilariously. Yuna snickered at the sight of Y/n's stained lips. Grabbing a tissue from their plastic bag, Yuna wiped off Y/n's lips. A familiar crimson blush rose to Y/n's cheeks as he smiled at Yuna before saying 'thank you'. Yuna saw the noticeable blush that had erupted on Y/n's cheeks. 

After eating, Y/n and Yuna decided to walk around more. After walking around Seoul for a bit, they reached a carnival. Y/n was quite mesmerized by the view. The lights were amazing, and the rides were lit up. There was only a few people in the area, because they were in a pandemic still. Yuna immediately pulled Y/n along before they had to fill out some forms and pay the entrance fee. Y/n haven't been in a carnival for years now, so he was a bit unfamiliar to the rides. Yuna being Yuna, asked Y/n to play the bumper cars ride with her. And so Y/n agreed, the line was only a few people and some kids, but the two patiently waited. Y/n and Yuna split up and got into their respective carts and put on their seatbelt. Once a loud buzz was heard, every car jolted awake. Y/n and Yuna immediately bumped into each other, which made a loud laugh erupt from both their lips. Y/n pulled away quickly as Yuna chased after him only a few meters away. Y/n suddenly got T-boned by another teenager, which caused a laugh to erupt from Yuna as she watched Y/n regain his composure. Y/n steered to the left and faced Yuna with an evil smirk. Yuna's cart rutted awake as she drove away from Y/n. Yuna tried to escape Y/n but to no avail as Y/n stopped immediately when Yuna bumped into another cart. Yuna flew forward, but she was still laughing. 

After riding their carts into each other, Y/n and Yuna walked to their next ride. Y/n picked the rollercoaster, though it looked intimidating to him, he still wanted to try it. Yuna pulled Y/n to sit beside her with a smile. A bar came down to secure them to their seats, and Y/n smiled under his mask as Yuna instinctively wrapped an arm around his arm. The ride started, and the carts flew away. The sounds of the wheels scraping against the railings and the screams of people can be heard. Yuna was clutching onto Y/n's arm for life, whilst Y/n was screaming his lungs out in both fear and excitement. Yuna screamed for her life when the rollercoaster drop finally set in. Y/n was excitedly shouting as Yuna was digging her face into Y/n's shoulder as the ride continued on. In reality, Yuna wasn't afraid, but now she did have an excuse to hug Y/n closer, so she took the chance. Y/n was so happy when he got off the ride as Yuna pretended to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked Yuna as he put his arm around her shoulder, luckily for Yuna, her face was covered by her hat and mask. If it wasn't, Y/n would've seen Yuna's wide smile and her crimson blush.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. Can we ride something less... speedy?" Yuna said as they walked down the carnival streets. Y/n looked over to her, nodding his head in response.

"Yeah no problem. What about the Ferris wheel? It doesn't look all that scary." Y/n said as he walked with Yuna towards the giant colorful Ferris Wheel. Y/n knew he was lying to himself, but he wanted to try it out.

"Yeah, sounds fun." Yuna said as she pulled Y/n closer.

To be continued...