Chapter 105 - Caller

Sorry forgot Wattpad doesn't update people of the notes at the end, pls read to the end so you can understand the situation of this book.

"Hey kid, how have you been?" A voice called out.

"Um, Who is this?" Y/n answered as he sat on Kyung-jae's bed leaning the phone on his shoulder. As Y/n fixed the bed he heard a sigh from the other line.

"It's uncle Jeppe. Wow, you really forgot me." Jeppe said with a small scoff. Y/n's eyes widened, and his enthusiasm reached full potential.

"Oh my god uncle I missed you how was Antarctica? The research? How are you and aunty?" Y/n said as he stood up from the bed forgetting about the second bed on top of that one. He hit his head letting out a groan.

"Hahaha be careful kid. The research was great, we got some results that were unexpected but all-in-all a good trip. Your aunt and I are planning to visit you, well I'm planning to surprise her. We're going to stay at her old apartment, have a beautiful dinner, and the next day you can introduce us to your group." Jeppe said as he chuckled. Y/n was already writing down every word he said as he hummed a bit.

"Yeah I can arrange that. I know her favorite restaurant, but It's pretty far away from her old apartment, you'll have to take a cab." Y/n said as he mapped out their destinations on his laptop. Jeppe laughed at the constant tapping he heard from Y/n's line.

"So... I'll leave the planning out in detail to you then. We'll be staying in Korea for a week, your aunt and I will be leaving in 3 days." Jeppe said as Y/n smiled widely. He hasn't seen his uncle for years because he was in Antarctica on a large project. He also dearly missed his aunt that was his mother figure. He admired Jeppe for all the romantic stunts he would do for Y/n's aunt from Antarctica.

He aspires to be as romantic as Jeppe, though he's still learning Y/n does his best for the girls. Speaking of which, Y/n's phone rang twice before he picked up the call.

"Hey dumbass." Yeji greeted playfully.

"Wrong number." Y/n said with a wide smile, hanging up. He was flustered and it was his first instinct, so he trusted his gut. Not even a moment after Yeji called again, this time Y/n watched his phone ring 4 times before he picked up.

"Wow. Y/n really?" Yeji said unimpressed as Y/n only chuckled a bit, Y/n checked his notifications seeing Yeji was on Vlive. His smile grew wider.

"Sorry ma'am I don't know a Y/n." He said snickering a bit, holding back when he saw Yeji's face contort into confusion and irritation. Y/n held back a laugh as Yeji muted herself and stared at the camera.

"Just joking, what's up light fury." Y/n said as he leaned back on his seat, speaking informally. His voice sarcastic and mischievous.

"Yah, I'm older than you." Yeji lightly threatened Y/n as he laughed in return. Y/n quickly came back with a playful comeback.

"Yeah I know grandma. How may I help you?" Y/n said with a snicker as Yeji leaned back into her seat crossing her arms. Yeji scoffed unable to respond, the amount of disrespect was baffling.

"You... ugh." Yeji said grumbling at Y/n. He couldn't help but laugh loudly. Clutching onto his stomach as his throat went dry from laughing. His laugh can be heard from the phone which instinctively Yeji smiled.

"Hi Midzy's. How has your day been?" Y/n said ignoring Yeji's comment. He saw the comment's blowing up. Reading some of them.

"Wait you're watching the live?" Yeji said with a small smile, Y/n hummed in response as he read a funny comment.

"I just read a comment saying that we talk like best friends," Y/n said as Yeji awe'd at the comment as Y/n continued. "Nah, she's a pain in my butt."