Chapter 8- Meet the teachers

Y/n rose from his bed rubbing his eyes as there was a subtle yellow light seeping through the blinds on their windows. Y/n removed the blanket across his stomach and yawned stretching his muscles. Y/n looking at the ceiling before groaning. 

Y/n took his phone and checking the time, '5:43' was plastered on his screen. Y/n got down the ladders and brushed his teeth and washed his face. Y/n then woke up Kyung-jae, shaking him lightly and calling his name. Y/n then lifted Kyung-jae bridal style and opened the door laying Kyung-jae down on the sofa. Y/n got to reheating their food in the kitchen as Kyung-jae finally shook awake.

 "Wah, Y/n what are you doing? Why am I here?" Kyung-jae asked as Y/n kept stirring the cold food on the pan.

"Go wake up the others and i'll prepare breakfast." Y/n said as the microwave made a sound.

"Okay." Kyung-jae said with no exceptions. Y/n put the rice and other foods on plates laying it on the coffee table they had, Y/n also laid 5 cups full of water. Everyone greeted Y/n and thanked him for the food, but they all rushed a bit. 

They had to get to the practice room before 6:30 and they had to practice with the actual choreographer with a whole new choreography. Y/n only ate a few spoonfuls of food and then put his food in the refrigerator for later as he hurried to dress up for the training as the other four just tried rushing their food.

Y/n got out of his and Kyung-jae's room with a sleeveless shirt, grey sweatpants, and a pair of Nike shoes. Y/n quickly washed the dishes as the others dressed up too. After they all got dressed up Y/n grabbed his pack and they all ran to the elevator hurriedly.

The 5 men was met with other 2 women. It was other 2 trainees who were chatting, Y/n just pressed the button and then began stretching a bit. The other men did the same, essentially warming up in the elevator being careful not to hit anybody. 

"Oh, wow look at him! Look at those arms!","I know right? Damn those muscles" the two women blabbered gawking at Y/n as he flexed his muscles a bit. 

"No need to stare at me ladies." Kyung-jae said winking at the two women who just raised their eyebrows, looked at each other, then bursted out laughing. Kyung-jae who was slightly confused furrowed his eyebrows, the other members laughing at him too, knowingly the women were gawking at the youngest member out of the 5. The elevator rung and the two women walked out.

"We weren't staring at you we were staring at the guy with the backpack" one girl said giggling a bit before fully walking away, with that the other 3 members laughed in the elevator for a good minute. The elevator rung again and the 5 members rushed to their practice room down the hall practically running and almost tripping as they all reached the room at 6:19 panting heavily. The 5 members settled and waited for the Choreographer. 

The door soon opened revealing a woman with her hair tied up in a pony tail, wearing baggy clothes. "Hi, I'm Yoojung Lee, your Dance instructor. I was hired by JYP to teach you some choreographies and help you improve your own style. So let's all start by describing what kind of dance moves we would be comfortable with and also please introduce yourself." Yoojung said bowing and placing her own backpack on the ground looking at the 5 men. 

They all introduced themselves, Kyung-jae was more comfortable doing popping and locking moves and loved the R&B genre, Jun-seo said he was more into moves with elegance and he liked Ballet, Tae-woo said he loved salsa and tap dancing, Min-kyu said he was used to Hip Hop and Modern dance, Y/n said he liked B-Boying and breakdancing but had tried a few other types of dancing. Yoojung nodded and smiled at them clapping in the end. 

"Me and a few of my friends are going to be help you become more versatile in dancing, and help you step out of your normal comfort zone. My genre is very R&B and has a lot of popping to it. So be ready and warm up!" Yoojung said clasping her hands as the others started their normal routines. Yoojung kept her eyes on one particular person though, Y/n. It was pretty rare she would find someone who likes break dancing.