Chapter 94 - Co-Chef

Ryujin stared at Y/n, trailing behind him as he walked into their kitchen. Yeji had given Y/n permission to cook whatever he thought fit to celebrate the new relationships that was formed on that very evening. Ryujin volunteered to help Y/n in the kitchen, though Y/n rejected the offer, She still followed him into the kitchen.

"Can I help you Ryujin?" Y/n asked as he pulled his sleeves up his forearms. Y/n focused on washing his hands as Ryujin peeked around the corner, making sure that none of the other girls can see her. The air between the two was still a little tense as Ryujin snuck up behind Y/n and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You can, by letting me help you." Ryujin said as she smiled at Y/n. Y/n side eyed the girl as he finished washing his hands, removing her arms around his waist. Y/n turned to Ryujin with a friendly smile, though the smile was quite deceiving. Y/n didn't quite trust Ryujin yet, due to the recent discovery of the outcome of Ryujin's actions, Y/n didn't know what to think of Ryujin yet.

"No, thanks, but I can handle this." Y/n said as he opened their fridge. Ryujin raised an eyebrow as she leaned back on the counter with a grin. She watched as Y/n struggled to find the right ingredients. A sigh exited Y/n's mouth as he can practically feel Ryujin's smirk, "Never mind, a little help?" Y/n said as he turned to Ryujin. She snickered with an infamous smirk written across her face. A soft but deep sigh exited Y/n's mouth as he knows Ryujin was going to make him ask her again.

"I don't know..." Ryujin said smugly as she shrugged her shoulders as Y/n just stared at her, a smug smirk growing on his face in return. Y/n leaned his head back a bit with a scoff. He already knew what to do whenever Ryujin would be stubborn.

"Alright then." Y/n said as he walked out the kitchen which made Ryujin's face change from smug to confused. Ryujin followed Y/n as he walked down the hallway. Y/n reached the living room and tapped Chaeryeong on the shoulder, whispering something into her ear. Chaeryeong nodded and hopped off the couch as Ryujin still stood behind Y/n, as confused as ever.

Y/n and Chaeryeong had very similar taste buds so Y/n decided to make Chaeryeong his Co-chef. Y/n and Chaeryeong navigated the kitchen with ease, unlike Y/n's brothers, Chaeryeong can actually handle herself around the kitchen. A sigh of relief exited Y/n's mouth as he sat back on the counter as Chaeryeong stirred the pasta sauce slowly. Y/n stared at Chaeryeong as she looked stunning with her hair tied in a low ponytail, the overhead kitchen lights illuminated her features. Y/n's heart raced as he smiled to himself, today was the most perfect day he's had. Disregarding the incident with the letter, he never imagined being able to tell his brothers that he now has 5 stunning girlfriends. Feeling proud of himself was something he was never familiar with, he usually aimed for higher achievements once he achieved his goals. But at the moment, he couldn't help but pat himself on the back for the outcome of tonight's talk.

Y/n's train of thought was currently filled with Chaeryeong as he stood beside her, helping her plate the table as the other girls watched Fear Street on the TV. Y/n carried the pasta as Ryujin carried the pot of Spaghetti sauce. Ryujin watched the two from the corner of her eyes as Y/n said something that made Chaeryeong laugh a bit louder than anticipated. Chaeryeong and Y/n made eye contact then snickered to each other. The interaction made Ryujin's blood boil as a fire ignited in her eyes.

"Food's ready!" Y/n shouted as he grabbed the remote from the sofa. All the other girls stood up and immediately picked out a seat, saving a seat for Y/n, which was originally for their manager.

"Mmm... smells nice Y/n!" Yeji complimented Y/n as he smiled in return, fist bumping Chaeryeong under the table.

Y/n turned to Chaeryeong with a smile, "I couldn't do it without the help of my Co-chef, Chef Chaeryeong." Y/n said as he clapped as Chaeryeong bowed with a smile, as she waved her hand like Queen Elizabeth. This made everyone laugh as they distributed the pasta along with the sauce, Yeji serving the pasta and Lia serving the sauce. Ryujin sat on the opposite side of Y/n as they continued to eat and chat together. Y/n's eyes diverted themselves to Ryujin as she glared at Y/n.

Y/n whispered something to Chaeryeong as they were chatting amongst themselves. Chaeryeong let a small giggle escape her lips which made Ryujin's glare to divert to her. Chaeryeong noticed and looked away from Y/n, keeping her head low. Y/n furrowed his eyebrows until he felt a kick to his shin. Y/n then looked across the table and saw Ryujin's face. A smirk immediately grew on his face, Ryujin couldn't hide it whenever she was jealous.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n carried the dirty plates to the kitchen, Lia and Ryujin trailing behind him as he put everything in the sink. "Y/n that was an awesome dinner, you should come over more." Lia said as Y/n laughed at her comment, acknowledging the double meaning.

"Just say you want me in your bedroom Lia." Y/n said smirking at Lia's blushing face, at the corner of his eye watching Ryujin's reaction. Ryujin's hand twitched as Lia started to rant trying to save herself from embarrassment.

"Lia Unnie, wash the dishes." Ryujin asserted, not even asking Lia. Ryujin grabbed Y/n's arm, as she dragged him out the kitchen into the hallway. Ryujin pushed Y/n into their bathroom. Y/n raised an eyebrow, "What are you trying to do? Huh?" Ryujin said, jealousy filled her head. A small breathy giggle left Y/n's lips as he reached out his hands. Both of his hands gripped onto Ryujin's cheeks, stretching them.

"You're so cute when you're mad."

"Wha- Y/n! Stop it." Ryujin said as Y/n giggled at Ryujin's attempt to remove his hands from her face. Y/n then let go and squished Ryujin's face, her lips pouted as Y/n laughed at her appearance.

"Stoooop." Ryujin whined as Y/n let go of her face, his eyes darkening. Ryujin immediately noticed as she backed up a bit, her back hitting the wall. Y/n walked closer to her, the tension building up as she stared at Y/n. She didn't think Y/n would be this bold.

"You," Y/n said pointing at Ryujin's chest, "Are too cute." Y/n said laughing to himself as he immediately left the bathroom. Y/n didn't know what that interaction was about. He just knew Ryujin would definitely beat his ass now. He was laughing to himself, recalling Ryujin's face. Y/n rushed to get his backpack and said his goodbyes immediately.

Yuna walked Y/n out the house as they were about to walk to the gate at the front a loud voice can be heard from the house.

"Y/n! Get back here you asshat!"

To be continued...

Sorry if the chapter was short, I just got vaccinated, and I'm a little sick.