Chapter 36 - Managers

"Well, we have decided a name for ourselves and we have created a song together with Bang Chan sunbaenim." Kyung-jae said with a smile to Jinyoung "And your group name is?" Jinyoung said amused they have made this much progress already "Vortex sir, and each one of us are the elements to complete the Vortex." Y/n said with a confident tone as he turned to Jinyoung "Good, it sounds cool. And your song? May I have a listen?" Jinyoung said with a smile. Jinyoung was more than impressed, he made a right decision in recruiting these men from the other companies. "Well, we haven't made a title yet but I have the song on my cellphone." Y/n said as he got his cellphone out and laid it on the table top and pressed play. The song had a slow beat that was exotic, it felt a little sexy and cool mixed into one as the song kept going. The strong brass instruments played on with a few clocks ticking that were barely noticable. The voices were astonishing for trainees. Then Y/n's rap came into the scene and blew Jinyoung away. He never knew Y/n was capable of rapping so it was a surprise, but the way Y/n rapped and pronounced the words were a bit exotic to him. "Although some adlibs need to be added, this all-around a good song. What's supposed to be the message?" Jinyoung said as he leaned back in his chair, intrigued that 5 trainees were able to make such song "Well, when I wrote the verses I was thinking of meditation since it's somewhat connected to the Vortex of elements. In conclusion it's about opening your senses more like maybe a 7th sense. Or maybe some sort of being a rebel and just opening a new gate into reality" Y/n said as he explained the meaning of the lyrics on his mind. Jinyoung was taken aback. He had nothing to say, there were almost nor room for flaws in this group of men was there? He couldn't critique something that was already perfect on a degree. He didn't expect trainees to be paying attention to each and every detail to a song. "Okay, we can work on this a little bit more than you will already have a debut song." Jinyoung said with a beaming smile towards the men who just smiled back to him and nodded.

Y/n's hands was tucked into his pockets, his hands were both sweaty and shaking. He couldn't believe that he just talked so casually to the CEO of JYPE. He was shaking while the staff members introduced themselves one by one. After this there was a singing of contract again, but this time it's for the staff team to sign. After they all had signed the contracts everyone clapped and said their goodbye's. The Vortex boys were stopped and were told they would have to meet one more person. Their new Manager's were waiting outside. The 2 women walked in with smiles and bowed their heads, "Hello, I'm Imai Fusako and this is Seon Hye-kyung and we are your new managers. We will be taking care of you and your schedules as soon before and after you debut. Please don't give us a hard time." Fusako said bowing her head with a smile "Nice to meet you, I am Kyung-jae, this is Tae-woo, Min-kyu, Jun-seo and beside me is Y/n." Kyung-jae said pointing to each boy as they waved a little to the women "Please take good care of us." Y/n said with a wide smile "Of course, we will always do our best. We will give you our numbers so that if you need anything just please tell us." Hye-kyung said with a smile trying to hide the light blush. She couldn't deny, they were all attractive men but she shook off the thought. After they all exchanged numbers they went their sperate ways and the Vortex boys went back to their dormatory. They all took off their footwear and hung it on the shoe rack near the front door Kyung-jae pulled Y/n aside as the others went ahead and started helping Jun-seo to bake some food. The 3 were in the kitchen helping each other out as they tried to bake some oatmeal cookies.

"Y/n you need to stop with the 5 girls, when they find out about this they will think you're leading them on." Kyung-jae said seriously as they whispered in their room "But hyung, I have a crush on all of them." Y/n said with a slight pout that he couldn't control "Aish, you're cute but no. You have to pick one Y/n. One or nothing. " Kyung-jae said putting emphasis on One or nothing, "Okay. I get it hyung. I don't want any of them hurting because I lead them on. You're right." Y/n said as he bowed his head. Thoughts running throughout his mind. "Good, I have to go check on the others or else Tae-woo will burn this whole building down somehow." Kyung-jae said tapping Y/n's shoulder and rushing out of the room. Y/n climbed the ladder to his bed. He laid his head against the soft pillow, he thought of a solution to his conflict. Then an Idea came up in his mind. What if he just ignored them, that would get them to not like him, or better it would get them to hate him. Then again the thought of them hating Y/n made Y/n's heart crack at the pure thought of this event happening. But again they had a whole career to focus on. Then Y/n decided. He needed some distance. He needed to collect himself, emotionally and mentally. He wanted to just let his heart free but if he did this this would only hurt them all in the process. He then decided to keep his thoughts to himself and just tried his best to get some rest for the hectic day tommorow. His mind slipping in to a dazed state as his whole body relaxed from the sensation of the soft fabric against himself. Soon he fell into a deep slumber, as he laid on the matress.

To be continued...