Chapter 38 - What do I do?

"Yeah, I gotta go. Love you Auntie."

Y/n looked them in the eyes as he said farewell to his Aunt and ended the call. "What?" Y/n said with an eyebrow raised "is there something on my face or?" Y/n said touching his face. The 5 girls that were skeptical of him were now a bit flushed from embarrassment, they knew they were jumping to conclusions. "Nothing. It's nice to see you Y/n." Lia said trying to change the subject "Nice to see you too noona." Y/n said smiling slightly at Lia "What are you doing here?" Chaeryeong asked with a small smile "Nothing, just thinking." Y/n said as he looked down to his palms. His heart sank seeing the women. He really didn't know how to feel about them, if they found out they probably would think that Y/n likes playing with multiple women at once, or so he thought. His breath hitched when Yuna asked him "So Y/n, when are you free?" With a ecstatic voice Yuna asked sitting beside Y/n "I don't know yet, I have school again soon and I'm going to start taking acting classes." Y/n said trying to avoid eye contact of any kind, "Aww, well call me soon alright?" Yuna said trying to lock eyes with Y/n who just looked to his right "Yeah, sure." Y/n said as he stood up and entered the elevator. "See you all soon, I hope." Y/n said with a slight smile and pressed a button before the iron doors of the elevator closed and the elevator started it's way to travel down. Y/n laid his head on the iron enclosure and sighed heavily. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't avoid them, he can't even resist them. They were his weakness. He knew it. His head spun, he was always in a daze whenever one of them was with him. They made his world spin, his heart race fast, this was their affect on him. He had never felt this way in his entire life before. He wanted to go up to them to tell them he liked them but Kyung-jae said this would make it worse, so he trusted Kyung-jae's word.
The last time he trusted a woman he wasn't related to was a few years ago. And it broke him emotionally.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄ

The rain clouds looming across the sky of Seoul, illuminated by the shining white Moon. The neon lights of the streets illuminated the pathway as it was being drenched by the droplets of rain pouring down. There was barely any heat left inside Y/n's body as he was drenched in the rain walking. His dirty old wet vans didn't stand a chance against the rain. He finally reached the forest and was grabbing onto some branches so that he wouldn't slip and fall. The green trees covered him a bit as he moved forward deeper and deeper into the forest. The sound of his squelching clothes were heard as the raindrops concealed his figure. Yet his leather jacket stood against his back as his demeanor overpowered his shivering outlook. The red light flew bright as the fog covered it a bit and Y/n looked towards the gate. His whole body was drenched in the rain as he walked towards a building. The building was barely visible with the fog covering most parts of it. Y/n raised his hand and balled it into a fist which signalled the guards. The guards nodded to Y/n and opened the electric fence. The sound of the steel gate screeching while it opened to let Y/n in was the only noise that was heard. The building stood high, covered in spray paint by a few gangs and delinquents' tags. Y/n ignored the feeling, he didn't care if he died at all. Once he entered the building a few gasps were heard. "Here" a man said throwing Y/n a towel to dry himself with "Thanks." Y/n replied while placing the towel on his head and removing his leather jacket and his shirt. Throwing the clothing in a basket nearby, Y/n walked through the club. He then got a long sleeve shirt from his backpack that he had left on the pavement he day before, Y/n put the shirt on and grabbed a lollipop. Y/n unwrapped the lollipop and placed the candy in his mouth before grabbing his bag and entering the bathroom. The pants and boxers he had worn were now replaced with a new pair of boxers and a pair of joggers. Y/n threw his clothes into the basket and walked towards a certain room. The door was a dark oak, the handle was a glowing iron hue. Once he entered the room everybody in the room stood up. The black painted walls encased them all, the illumination in the room was a bit dim, there was only 6 lightbulbs across the large oak table surrounded by leather chairs. "Good day leader," they all said bowing to Y/n who just nodded to them "Good day everyone. Any updates? Police? Money problems?" Y/n asked as he sat down on his leather chair checking the papers given to him "We are in constant suspicion by the police sir. They're trying to lock us up. They think that we're causing the cocaine trades." Kyung-jae said with his hands intertwined sitting atop the table "We do get the benefits since we let them through. But if they are attracting attention from the police then we may have to end the deal." Y/n said as he kept his eyes on the papers "That is why we brought a representative from them sir." Tae-woo said pointing to a woman at the end of the table "Hello sir, I suppose you're their leader. We will make sure we will be bribing the police stations and the chiefs so that we would be able to still negotiate. Although we may have a bit less more money to give to you all please accept the offer." The woman said bowing, Y/n let the lollipop in his mouth exit with a pop before laughing "Why would we want to do that? This will only benefit You and reduce our finances." Y/n said with a laugh "Because sir, we will be bribing the officers to let us and all of you to go. That is why we will be wanting to reduce the funds a bit for the next 2 weeks. That is all we ask." The woman said with power. Y/n smirked with an evil thought in mind. "I will accept this if you allow us to sell some of your stock as well. You will get 40% of the money and we will be able to walk freely." Y/n said leaning back on his chair still smirking "I-if this is the only way you would agree then we will take it." The woman said before she was grabbed by one man beside her "What are you doing! This isn't a part of the deal." The man said clearly irritated by the woman's decisions "It's either this or nothing!" The woman retorted pulling her arm away "Alright then. Shake on it?" Y/n asked and popped the lollipop back into his mouth as he reached his hand out, The woman walked over and shook his hand. Y/n gripped onto her hand and pulled her toward him so that their faces were right infront of each other. "I want this to be done in 2 weeks or we will be raiding your base sweetheart." Y/n said kissing the woman's nose and releasing her hand. The woman straightened her back and Y/n stood up "Meeting resolved, now, what food shall I cook?" Y/n said with a smile. The woman stared at Y/n with her face flushed as the men blabbered on. Her heart raced. Y/n smiled widely as the 11 men exited the room running with Y/n slowly trailed behind them walking calmly with his backpack on his hand.

To be continued...