Chapter 64 - Choreography

Y/n finished with his homework about an hour ago, and he hasn't bothered to clean up his work yet since he got sidetracked. He was producing and writing songs earlier, but again he got sidetracked. Y/n sat in the living room scrolling through the email's sent by some producers he was interested in working with. Some of them responded positively, accepting the offer and some were busy working with other groups. Y/n was listing down potential producers he would be able to work with as the other members of Vortex were all exhausted, and we're still asleep. A notification caught Y/n's attention as he turned his head toward his phone that sat on the side of the sofa. He picked it up and was met with 2 messages.

1 unread message from 'Yoojung Lee'

1 unread message from 'Yeom Eun-byul'

Y/n stared at his screen for a second and then turned his cellphone off again. He quickly put his bookmark in-between the pages, throwing his pens and other utensils in his pencil case and stuffed his notebooks into his backpack then quickly zipping his backpack up. Y/n quickly removed his pajamas and threw on a pair of relaxed-legged trousers, pulling his shirt off after and putting on a loose white button up shirt, quickly throwing on a pair of socks and a pair of running shoes. Y/n quickly dressed as he panted so, losing his balance once in a while and falling on his ass. Y/n quickly fixed his backpack and grabbed his cellphone then dashing towards the front door. The loud noise of his feet hitting the floor didn't even wake the extremely worn out boys of Vortex as Y/n quickly locked the door behind him before dashing to the elevator. He hurriedly pressed the button and stood in front of the cold metal doors. Y/n hastily replied to the two Texting that he would be there in less than 10 minutes as he fixed his shirt a bit. He tucked in a part of his shirt into his trousers before the metal doors opened, Y/n rushed in and pushed a button before he quickly went to his cellphone and kept communicating with his Dance mentor and Vocal teacher. He panted slightly as the doors of the elevators closed.

"Well hello to you too." A voice said behind Y/n which case d Y/n to flinch and turn around.

"Oh, Hi." Y/n said with a small wave.

"You know I was supposed to get off that floor you were on, Right?" Yuna said with a smile raising an eyebrow.

"Oh! I am so sorry sunbae let me press the button now." Y/n said pressing the button on the panel before he replied to another text message sent to him.

"So, what are you doing?" Yuna said walking up to Y/n's shoulder and peeking into his phone screen.

"Nothing much just preparing the debut, also congrats on the new comeback." Y/n said as he quickly typed a reply back to his teacher.

"Yeah, can I hear a snippet? I mean I heard a bit already but just a teaser?" Yuna said wrapping her arms around Y/n's bicep.

"Yeah Hip Hop is nice." Y/n replied to Yuna as he kept his eyes on his cellphone.

"Yah, I'm talking to you. Talk to me properly" Yuna said whining to Y/n who turned his attention to the pouting girl.

"Oh sorry noona. What were you saying?" Y/n said turning off his cellphone and stuffing it into his pocket.

"I said can I hear the song?" Yuna said with a wide smile, her fluttering eyelashes made Y/n raise an eyebrow. Y/n didn't want to say no, but he knew if he did he would have a thorough lecture with his managers.

"Umm..." Y/n said unsure of what to do. Then, the sudden chime of the elevator bell interrupted him.

"Well that's my floor. Thanks for the company sunbae!" Y/n said quickly running away from Yuna who stared at his figure. The doors started closing as Y/n's figure turned a corner and Yuna walked back to lean on the railings. Yuna smiled to herself the way she could always make Y/n flustered by only smiling and looking into his eyes was amusing to her. She had him around her finger, in the palm of her hands, yet he still tries his best to resist her. Again, amusing to her.

Y/n finally reached the private Dance practice room, panting and slightly sweaty, but he was present. Y/n bowed respectfully to the two before jogging to the laptop and plugging in his Flash drive.

"Thank you both for coming in to coach me here today, it's an honor to be working with the two of you." Y/n said before bowing again.

"Wow, okay then, pleasure working with you Y/n. Now let us both listen to the song first before they try to choreograph it. Also, Y/n this is the S**t Kingz. They're from Japan, and they will be the ones creating the choreography, I'll be coaching you through it." Yoojung said introducing the men that were set on the dance floor as they waved at Y/n who bowed towards them respectfully. 

Y/n started playing the song and the 5 men started to talk to Y/n as to what the song conveyed and what emotions the song was portraying or if there were any kind of meaning. Y/n insistingly told them everything they needed to know, and the boys got to work as Y/n and his two mentors were both telling him that performing could be exhausting. Y/n observed the men very closely as Yoojung and Eunbyul were talking about how Y/n would act on stage. After an hour and a half they made they had planned out the choreography and Y/n was told to leave the song on the PC before he left for Vocal Coaching with Eunbyul. The two left as Y/n tried his best to keep his focus on practicing his vocals after a week-long break. Y/n did his regular Vocal exercises as they both were walking to the designated room for them, Vocal Room 2. Y/n opened the door with he has sung BTS' Stay Golden (stream it love it bitch) as they were also met by 2 people occupying the room already. "Oh hi, the room was reserved for 2pm to 6pm today." Eunbyul said smiling at the woman who sat near the piano "Oh, it's 2pm already? Oh well, let's go Lia." The woman said checking her watch before she stood up and bowed to Eunbyul. Y/n bowed to both the woman and Lia who threw a smile his way which he returned before he once again bowed to her. Y/n closed the door behind the two and Y/n sighed. "One week huh, well you know what that means." Eunbyul said to Y/n with an evil smirk grazing her lips "Oh god please don't make me drink that ginger drink again. I don't even like ginger ale why would I like that? Plus it just burns my throat instead of helping it." Y/n whined to her before sitting down on the chair across her "You have to Y/n. You had a week off. You need to get ready, debuting can and will be hectic." Eunbyul said as she set up the piano "Alright, but I get to eat Jun-seo's chocolate cake." Y/n said as he readied his songbook from his backpack.

To be continued...