Chapter 35 - Meeting

Y/n stirred his neck had a problem with his posture. The ache in his neck was turning unbearable and Y/n moved. Suddenly, Y/n heard a groan. It was Chaeryeong stirring awake, Y/n thought nothing of it as he fixed his neck problem. Y/n sat up and Chaeryeong did the same, straddling Y/n's thighs in the process of sitting up. They both groaned, still half asleep. The fluffy blanket covered Y/n's lower half as he rubbed his eyes trying to shake away the remains of sleep in his system. The 8 people behind them that were once in a conversation turned their heads, some of them gasped and one started laughing. "Oh God, Y/n, my boy. You just woke up and you're already on Chaeryeong sunbaenim?" Tae-woo exclaimed as he jumped up and down pointing to the two. Y/n groaned in response and Chaeryeong slowly was coming to her senses. Chaeryeong placed her delicate porcelain hands stop Y/n's shoulder trying to gain enough strength to sit on the couch itself, Y/n saw this and put his hands on her hips just incase she would lose balance. Y/n helped Chaeryeong stand up before he laid his feet down on the floor and running his hands through his hair. The burning pain in his neck was throbbing and he put a hand on the back of his neck, standing up Y/n met eyes with the girls of ITZY as Chaeryeong was still drowsy and had her eyes closed. Gave them a toothless smile before walking to Kyung-jae and Y/n's room.

Chaeryeong was rubbing her eyes, blissfully unaware that the other 4 girls were lightly glaring at her as they were talking with the other four boys. The intense gaze they had for Chaeryeong made the other boys a bit uncomfortable. Y/n entered the bathroom still massaging his neck. Y/n took a piss then washed his hands. Y/n then took some clothes from his drawers and walked back into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. Removing his clothes, Y/n laid his new clothes on the sink and the old clothes in the laundry basket. Y/n then got into the shower and turned on the faucet which caused the trickling water to pour down atop of him. The heat of the water transferred into his skin as he scrubbed away any dirt on his body. The steam had clung onto the glass confinement around him, blurring the view. The soap washing away almost instantly as he rubbed it against his skin. The sensation of the water constantly hitting his skin eliminated his drowsiness slowly. The water stopped flowing and Y/n applied some shampoo on his hand and softly massaged it into his hair carefully. Y/n massaged his scalp exhaling silently as beads of water travelled down his body. The water was again raining atop Y/n as he washed away the remains of the shampoo in his hair making sure there were no remains of slipperiness on his hair. Y/n then shook his head as he turned the faucet and the water stopped flowing. Y/n then grabbed the towel he had prepared and stepped into the rug as he dried himself. The steam escaping the glass confinement and spread across the bathroom. Y/n then turned on the vents and went to the sink to do his daily skin routine.

Meanwhile in the living room, The rest of Vortex had said their goodbye's to the Girls of ITZY as they had to prepare for a photoshoot soon. The 4 boys also went to their own respective rooms to prepare for a meeting with the JYPE staff that would be assigned to them. Kyung-jae walked into the room and Y/n was already dressed and was putting some baby powder on his face. "Yah, what happened to the 5 dozen of roses? Which girl did you give it to?" Kyung-jae asked as he started preparing himself an outfit as well, "All of them." Y/n said nonchalantly as he fixed his hair with a comb "oh, Wait. What!" Kyung-jae said as he turned his head quickly towards Y/n "What? I like them all." Y/n said with an eyebrow raised tilting his head to the right a bit, "No! Y/n. That is not how a relationship is supposed to be. Are you polyamorous?" Kyung-jae said as he now is fully facing Y/n "Polyamo.. what? What is that?" Y/n said as he grabbed his cellphone "Polyamorous is when you like dating more than one person." Kyung-jae said as he put a hand on his forehead "Well, I've never really been in a relationship before so, I don't know what to say to you right now." Y/n said as he leaned on the wall behind him "Oh my God, this kid. Look, we have to talk about this after the meeting okay?" Kyung-jae said as Y/n nodded "Okay, get ready quickly, we only have 45 minutes, don't want to be late. Be ready in 20 minutes and wait in the living room." Y/n said checking the time on his cellphone before turning it off. Kyung-jae went into their shared bathroom and Y/n grabbed his backpack and tossed his cellphone inside. Y/n went down the hallway, bag in hand, as he went room to room commanding the others to get ready in 20 minutes. Y/n's footsteps echoed through the room as he walked around the kitchen preparing a quick meal for the 5 of them. Quickly making some ham and eggs for all of them in two pans flipping the eggs and ham every minute or so. Y/n placed 1 cup of rice on each plate as he placed the ham and eggs on each plate. Y/n then got some water and filled some glasses full, setting the food on the coffee table near the TV. Kyung-jae came walking into the living room sitting beside Y/n and picking up a plate, joining Y/n in watching the TV to pass time. Soon after, the 5 boys got dressed and ate their food before walking out the to the meeting room. Y/n and the other boys entered the elevator and started discussing what they would do as a group. The elevator soon rung and the boys had exited the elevator. They all walked towards the room, when they entered there were a set of chairs surrounding an oblong shaped wooden desk. The walls were painted a light gray, the leather chairs stood still as they were the only ones inside the room. They all took their seats on the right side of the wooden table quietly. After a few minutes of waiting the room was soon filled with different people as they occupied the once unoccupied leather chairs, Y/n was staring into his hands. His heart was racing, he didn't want to be the main focus in the group so he bowed his head slightly, trying to avoid any eye contact as much as possible. Soon JYP himself had entered the room and all the people sitting had soon pushed their seats aside as they stood up and all bowed their heads. Jinyoung had bowed his head in return as his secretary started handing out a few files to the boys. "Sign them, you all have 10 minutes. Take your time to read." The secretary said above a whisper as she handed out the files and 5 pens. Y/n was scanning the paper thoroughly and with a serious expression across his face Jinyoung got a bit nervous. Jinyoung didn't want to waste the talent inside of Y/n, and if Y/n pointed out something in the contract again he would have to say that there would be no more negotiable changes that could be made anymore. Y/n soon started signing his name on the dotted line at the end of the pages and closed the folder, this caused Jinyoung to sigh softly.  The same had happened to the other boys, they signed the papers and closed the folder.

Soon, Jinyoung introduced the group to their staff members and told them about each role the people had to fill out. Soon the topic had changed to the group and what it's fundamentals would be. Y/n raised his hand even if it was a little sweaty from the social anxiety he had, "We have decided a few things by ourselves and would like your consideration and agreement on." Y/n said with a small smile "I'm listening." Jinyoung said as he intertwined his hands and set them atop the wooden table.

To be continued...